Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2017, 05:34 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,806,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
What's the charge?
Did ya hear Don Jr. lied again and there was a 5th person tied to Putin and the FSB in that meeting?

This is a smoking gun, but we all know Trump could murder your family and you'd still praise him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 05:35 AM

46,381 posts, read 27,239,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Did ya hear Don Jr. lied again and there was a 5th person tied to Putin and the FSB in that meeting?

This is a smoking gun, but we all know Trump could murder your family and you'd still praise him.

So, there is no charge that would EVER hold up in court....got it...

And if you call lying a criminal charge, there would not be a congressional person in DC....

Old 07-14-2017, 05:37 AM

18,503 posts, read 15,322,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post

Ok. A smoking gun. What's the charge?

Lying? Isn't that only illegal when under oath?

Where have I praised him?

Old 07-14-2017, 05:39 AM

51,690 posts, read 25,958,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, there is no charge that would EVER hold up in court....got it...

And if you call lying a criminal charge, there would not be a congressional person in DC....
Seems you are unaware that the crime is not lying.

Sad.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:43 AM

59,428 posts, read 27,577,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
there. Trump explains it in a way that we should all be able to understand, while thinking quickly on his feet no less. If you can't except Junior's rationale that he was conducting Opposition Research, can't you at least get on board with the notion that it was Research Into Your Opponent...even?

sometimes you just have to communicate to the level of your audience is all
The Clinton's did have the "War Room"

How did the DNC find out about the kid Romney allegedly "beat up" or all the other things the dems have "revealed about every repub going back to their birth?

The have spent ,and continue to do so, tens of millions "digging up dirt" on their opponents for AGES.

So, now Jr is told someone has some "dirt" on his father's opponent and goes to check it out.

The dems reap with hypocrisy!

Old 07-14-2017, 05:54 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,537,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
there. Trump explains it in a way that we should all be able to understand, while thinking quickly on his feet no less. If you can't except Junior's rationale that he was conducting Opposition Research, can't you at least get on board with the notion that it was Research Into Your Opponent...even?

sometimes you just have to communicate to the level of your audience is all
No matter how he spins it, Jr. can't deny that that this lawyer was a foreign national and he couldn't know if she was tied to the government of an adversary or not. It's one thing if you're cutting a deal for a tower in Moscow, quite another when you're running for POTUS. Politics is filthy, I question and I'm skeptical of anyone who runs for office, so I accept that reality. But I want to know if and when an American colludes with a foreign adversary, and that's especially important when that involves the highest office in our government. In any situation, your adversary can and will exploit your weaknesses, history proves it.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:56 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,676,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post

How did the DNC find out about the kid Romney allegedly "beat up" or all the other things the dems have "revealed about every repub going back to their birth?
I'll bet a million dollars it wasn't from the Ruskies.

Therein lies the difference.

As I said in another thread, it seems that Cult 45 members have trouble distinguishing Americans from foreigners from Russia. Funny, they don't seem to have a problem recognizing Muslims or Mexicans as foreigners, just Russians!

Amazing!

Old 07-14-2017, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
People are using words like "guilty" and saying "he doesn't get a pass". So I have to ask again, what's the charge?

I can't really argue for or against any of this until I know what the charge is. I'm no lawyer. Is what he did even illegal? If it is, then what's the charge? And if it's not then, why are we spending so much time on it?
As interested as you obviously are in this topic, it is surprising you have not taken the opportunity to get some information on the matter.

As you seem to be too busy posting to research the matter, I've taken a few moments to do so. Hope this helps.

"Federal law makes it a crime for any person to “solicit, accept or receive” a contribution or “anything of value” from a foreign person for a U.S. political campaign or “for the purpose of influencing any election for federal office.”

Did Donald Trump Jr. break the law by meeting with Russians to gain dirt on Clinton? - LA Times

https://thinkprogress.org/donald-tru...y-f783fdab0107

Old 07-14-2017, 05:58 AM

In order to get information on Clinton's alleged shady dealings with Russia, Trump's top campaign staffers decided to pursue shady dealings with Russia.

Trump Jr. should be charged with murdering irony.

Old 07-14-2017, 05:58 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,869,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
If you listen to the left, yes....but clearly the OP was talking about the left, who in this case have no clue what the definition of "collusion" is or "treason" that the lefts dear senator kaine stated:

Did he really know what he was talking about, or did he just throw that out to his base "just because" they really don't know?

Kaine: Trump Jr. may have committed treason - CNNPolitics.com

I_love_autumn, do you really think treason was committed, or even close to being treason? Be honest, go look up the definition of treason, then get back with us....

In the first place, I am not a Hillary or Obama supporter, and for every BRAIN-DEAD TRUMP-Zombie, that still hasn't grasped the fact that Trump and Hillary were NOT the ONLY candidates, and tries to DERAIL every thread about the White-Trash Trumps, for which every anti Trump poster should report every single one of these post until the MODS finally make such attemps against Forum rules.

Second~
Treason Treason legal definition of treason

The betrayal of one's own country by waging war against it or by consciously or purposely acting to aid its enemies. His aim was to reward Russia's election help, by doing away with the sanction against Russia!

Though Russia is not considered our enemy they are an adversary and the terrorist Saudi Arabia should be #1 on our list of terrorist nations for 9/11 and demolish every terrorist recruitment center disguised as mosques that they have built in every free -non Islamic nation in the world.

Trump is a Saudi and Kremlin butt kisser!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies