Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2017, 05:59 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,806,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Ok. A smoking gun. What's the charge?
Conspiracy, FECA violation, espionage.

And you constantly defend this family no matter what insanely bad things come out about their behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 05:59 AM

51,690 posts, read 25,958,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I'll bet a million dollars it wasn't from the Ruskies.

Therein lies the difference.

As I said in another thread, it seems that Cult 45 members have trouble distinguishing Americans from foreigners from Russia. Funny, they don't seem to have a problem recognizing Muslims or Mexicans as foreigners, just Russians!

Amazing!
Touché.

Old 07-14-2017, 06:01 AM

18,503 posts, read 15,324,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Seems you are unaware that the crime is not lying.

Sad.
I want to know too. What is the crime?

I am here to learn. Enlighten me. I would like to know the crime that was committed, if any, as well as the arguments for and against it.

Otherwise, this is all meaningless.

Old 07-14-2017, 06:01 AM

46,381 posts, read 27,239,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Seems you are unaware that the crime is not lying.

Sad.

So, you really have no clue what the definition of "collusion" or "treason" is...got it....

That is what is truly sad, instead of actually doing just a little research, understanding the definitions of each and then actually applying those definitions to the actual situation, you would understand...well maybe not, you've already demonstrated that...

Old 07-14-2017, 06:02 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,869,146 times
Trump is also treasonous because of his attacks against our free press which have been hard at work uncovering the threads to this election conspiracy, while daily spewing lies about fake news when it is Trump and his White House that are the source of "Fake News", with some help from Russia!

Old 07-14-2017, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post

And you constantly defend this family no matter what insanely bad things come out about their behavior.

Where? You cannot point to any of them, just like the left can say collusion and treason all you want, those words are only stated to satisfy and not very educated leftist base...

Old 07-14-2017, 06:03 AM

18,503 posts, read 15,324,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post

I think you are just throwing out the names of crimes. How do you tie him to these charges?

Old 07-14-2017, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Trump is also treasonous because of his attacks against our free press which have been hard at work uncovering the threads to this election conspiracy, while daily spewing lies about fake news when it is Trump and his White House that are the source of "Fake News", with some help from Russia!

So, you really have no clue what treason is....so sad....

Old 07-14-2017, 06:05 AM

5,804 posts, read 5,134,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
If you listen to the left, yes....but clearly the OP was talking about the left, who in this case have no clue what the definition of "collusion" is or "treason" that the lefts dear senator kaine stated:

Did he really know what he was talking about, or did he just throw that out to his base "just because" they really don't know?

Kaine: Trump Jr. may have committed treason - CNNPolitics.com

I_love_autumn, do you really think treason was committed, or even close to being treason? Be honest, go look up the definition of treason, then get back with us....
Ill let someone else define treason, especially since we seem to be lowering the bar on everything for the cheetos and his stupid family. But as for getting dirt from the opposition, you should know that there is a law against foreign governments getting this dirt and trying to help you win an election through it. There is a law against that, and if you say, "I Love it" to that attempt by the foreign government who is breaking that law, then you are also breaking that law by intent. It doesn't matter that the meeting was a dud and lasted only 30 minutes....The fact that you were disappointed and referred it as a dud simply reinforced the fact of your intent to collude. Your intention was to break this law and the intent goes a long way in explaining a lot of what the Trump campaign did subsequently.

This is not a "nothingburger". Id say this is a fat juicy one with lots of fixing and more burgers are to follow.

Old 07-14-2017, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
In the first place, I am not a Hillary or Obama supporter, and for every BRAIN-DEAD TRUMP-Zombie, that still hasn't grasped the fact that Trump and Hillary were NOT the ONLY candidates, and tries to DERAIL every thread about the White-Trash Trumps, for which every anti Trump poster should report every single one of these post until the MODS finally make such attemps against Forum rules.

Second~
Treason Treason legal definition of treason

The betrayal of one's own country by waging war against it or by consciously or purposely acting to aid its enemies. His aim was to reward Russia's election help, by doing away with the sanction against Russia!

Though Russia is not considered our enemy they are an adversary and the terrorist Saudi Arabia should be #1 on our list of terrorist nations for 9/11 and demolish every terrorist recruitment center disguised as mosques that they have built in every free -non Islamic nation in the world.

Trump is a Saudi and Kremlin butt kisser!

You contradict yourself.....the definition says enemies, then you say they are not.....

Quote:
The Obama administration has offered to sell $115bn worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia over its eight years in office, more than any previous US administration, according to a new report.

I know, Iknow.....obamas not the president anymore....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies