Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2017, 06:56 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,681,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
When unable to dispute my points or defend your positions make it about me.

Did you also pray that Obama wouldn't attack other countries?
LOL, thank you for proving my point.You never make a point and when called out on that very subject you deflect with an Obama or Trump or Hillary or Bernie deflection.Good job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2017, 06:59 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,250,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, thank you for proving my point.You never make a point and when called out on that very subject you deflect with an Obama or Trump or Hillary or Bernie deflection.Good job.
You said you pray for Trump not to get us into new wars. I'm curious about your position. You made the statement so I do not understand why you refuse to discuss it.

You were OK with Obama expanding the war? You didn't pray as you didn't think he would do it? It was just a throw away political statement? Defend your posts.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:07 AM

957 posts, read 758,766 times
Quote:
Two different things but a good point. That ruling was that as a citizen Hillary could work on health care. The very thing Hillary supporters condemned Trump over when he appointed Jared to work on health care.

What I was speaking about was how they ruled her taking the proceedings behind closed doors were ruled illegal.

Heath Care Task Force Showed Hillary's Penchant for Secrecy - National Legal & Policy Center
"Under a 1972 Federal law, such a task force may keep its meetings private if all members are Government employees but may not do so if its membership includes non-Government people". Hillary Clinton was ruled to be a Government employee.

Court Clears Clinton Aide In Lying Case - The New York Times

Old 08-12-2017, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellowmike View Post
"Under a 1972 Federal law, such a task force may keep its meetings private if all members are Government employees but may not do so if its membership includes non-Government people". Hillary Clinton was ruled to be a Government employee.

Court Clears Clinton Aide In Lying Case - The New York Times
It all fell apart with the lawsuit and unfortunately the (D)'s learned nothing under Obama.

We have to pass it to know what's in it was the (D)'s iceberg. Obama as a candidate promised to do it all in the open because of Hillary and her failure. Unfortunately he did not do that and things quickly went downhill.

Why are people so unwilling to learn from the past?

Old 08-12-2017, 08:51 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,548,574 times
Quote:
It all fell apart with the lawsuit and unfortunately the (D)'s learned nothing under Obama.

We have to pass it to know what's in it was the (D)'s iceberg. Obama as a candidate promised to do it all in the open because of Hillary and her failure. Unfortunately he did not do that and things quickly went downhill.

Why are people so unwilling to learn from the past?
Why are you?

Why are you so anxious to point out the failings in others while refusing to acknowledge your own?

Old 08-12-2017, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Why are you?

Why are you so anxious to point out the failings in others while refusing to acknowledge your own?
Maybe you could be a little more specific.

Old 12-13-2018, 08:03 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,829,489 times
Why would Hillary be better for our country?

Old 12-13-2018, 08:19 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,400,880 times
when the election was over, i did not listen to the radio or tv for three days, i did not know who won for three days, I was afraid to. Hillary has such a strong showing. I was afraid she would win

Old 12-14-2018, 05:05 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,276,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, in one post you say you believe in facts, and then you say in another that 3 million were correct....

So, which facts are you talking about? The fact that the popular vote does not count?
Haha! I was just about to type that same exact comment. Talk about denial!!!

Old 12-14-2018, 05:07 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,276,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Reading comprehension is not a strong suit of yours I see.
Popular vote does NOT win the Presidency!!!! Read that and weep!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies