Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2018, 01:41 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Republicans wouldn't work with the Democrats for 7 years at least now, they call the Democrats Obstructionists. Look in the mirror people. You Evangelicals especially sold out to this moron President and his potty mouth because he told you what you wanted to hear. Even his mouthpiece Sarah Huckabee doesn't mind telling lies on a daily basis for this clown. It's funny to see the Evangelicals make excuses for their backing this guy. Pathetic....
Speaking of conservatives and Sarah Huckabee Sanders. Did you know that she hopes to be remembered for being “transparent and honest” when her tenure as White House press secretary comes to an end?

Wow! That ship has sailed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2018, 01:42 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,896,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Globalist Progressives only see good in policies that hurt America and help foreigners.
Economics ain’t a zero sum game.

Old 12-16-2018, 01:18 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,237,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Shouldn't you be in Canada by now?

What's wrong?

Did you find out that they actually enforce their immigration laws?

Liberals don't abandon the country at a time when the country needs them the most.

Old 12-16-2018, 01:40 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,273,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Because party over country.

so we Conservatives sold out America because we didn't vote for Hillary? LMAO!!!!!! with all the people in the Democrat party why you liberals picked her is the real question....you put party over the country....she had no business being a U.S. Senator, she had no business being Secretary of State and she had no business running for President with her long record of corruption.

look yourselves in the mirror for once.

Old 12-16-2018, 04:17 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I understand that some people just wanted an outsider or a businessman but they had to know this was not Ross Perot. I did think he would do things like address the money in politics and make government more efficient but that is not what we got. His business history was sketchy at best and we can see where this is leading us.
Why? People who think a businessman is a natural fit for a political office are usually idiots who don't understand how policies are passed or how businessmen operate.

All anyone who thinks that, to explain what traits a businessman brings to three office that works within the norms of the legislative process. You're going to get a bunch of blank looks and "ummmm..."

Old 12-16-2018, 05:46 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
Clinton would be in jail by now.

Old 12-16-2018, 05:53 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,732,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You obviously have forgotten about the past 8 years....it figures though....
They chose affirmative action over country.

Old 12-16-2018, 06:00 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,221,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Don you are waaaay too logical for this place. Have to agree with you on most points, it's pointless speculation about what a Clinton Presidency might have been like. We need to keep the laser focus on what we DID elect.

I keep looking/hoping for something positive to come out of the Trump disaster and I have yet to find it.
The entertainment value is the only positive thing that I've found.

Old 12-16-2018, 06:08 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Because party over country.

I have never seen such a deep divide between the two parties as I have seen in the past couple of years. So much finger pointing and deflecting blame.

For the life of me, I can not imagine why there is so much hatred for Hillary or Obama. Both of them have dedicated their lives to public service, to try to make the lives of other people better, and both have been very successful at those tasks.

I honestly think that one reason Hillary is disliked is that she is a strong, outspoken woman, and some people find that intimidating. As for Obama being disliked, from the evidence we see on here daily, how dare a black man rise to the position of President of this country ? The man did nothing but work hard every day to make America better, and he is hated by a certain segment of our population for made up reasons.

Old 12-16-2018, 06:31 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Yeah, except what he said he did is sexual assault. I don't remember any tapes of Bill Clinton admitting anything similar, and he certainly never admitted to anything like that in any of the hearings. If he had, you can bet that I would've had a problem with it. Right and wrong do not stop at political party for me. I am not beholden to any particular politician.

Nope, I haven't been in any situation where this was standard conversation. Maybe I just hang out with better people than you. As a general rule, I don't enjoy spending time with rapists. Again, curious how you do.

Big difference between saying you did something that you almost certainly never did and denying doing something that you almost certainly did do.

Prior to the access hollywood tape being made public, I had never heard of Trump being accused of sexual assault.

This is a strong indicator that when he said grabs women by the *****, he was just taking ****.

Bill Clinton has a series of rape allegations going back to his college days, and while I am always highly suspect of sexual assault allegations made against rich and famous men (for obvious reasons), college student Bill Clinton was neither rich nor famous when the first allegation was made.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies