Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 08:28 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,596,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
What good has he done? He hasn't been in office long enough to effect the stock market. The laws he has passed are do nothing laws. Are not with your post focusing on Hillary? Pot calling kettle.

Let me ask you as a women why would you vote for a sex pig as president?

LOL ! can you say Slick Willy Clinton ? talk about sex pigs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2017, 08:31 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,586,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post

Nice deflection. You still didn't answer the question, Why did you vote for Trump as a women?

Yes, Bill got a hummer but we didn't know he was a pig until he was IN office with Trump we knew BEFORE.

Answer or I shall taught you a second time.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:33 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,222,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Thought Shepherd Smith was moving to CNN. He's no longer welcome by Fox's audience.

I have not watched him for a long time. I refuse to watch people that do not report the news. If all I see is bias; I can turn the channel. My current favorite FOX personality is Harris Faulkner; I think she does a great job. But I still wish that all news stations would get back to reporting the news. Last weekend nine died in Chicago; dose anybody know their names or why they died? How do we correct today's problems if we do not know they even exist - the whole world is not hate and politics.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:36 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,980,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilterChick View Post
So, since Clinton was a sex pig then it is ok for Trump to be the same? Really?

Old 08-17-2017, 08:36 AM

30,277 posts, read 11,920,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
It takes years for impeachment. Watergate took three years.

Trump has been in office all of seven months, so way too soon. But we'll get there. I would predict he's out within two years from now.
It took about 14 months from the special prosecutor being appointed to Nixon resigning. We are 3 months along with Mueller. I am guessing within 6 months from now the investigation will be complete. Early next year. I think the GOP in congress clearly want Trump out. All depends what is in the report. I think they get Trump on obstruction for what he said to Comey along with Manafort and Flynn for shady business dealings. It comes down to the GOP in congress. They are not going to start impeachment proceedings if they don't have the votes.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:47 AM

30,277 posts, read 11,920,448 times
Quote:

Yes, Bill got a hummer but we didn't know he was a pig until he was IN office
That is not true. Early in the primaries stories came out about Clinton and Gennifer Flowers.

THE 1992 CAMPAIGN - Clinton Denounces New Report of Affair - NYTimes.com

Clinton denied it and then Flowers produced tapes of Clinton coaching her on what to say to the media. He told her Hillary had been with more women than he had. So HRC and Bill went on 60 minutes early in 1992 to defend themselves.

America knew Clinton was a pig but the democrats voted for him anyways. Trump may have said some horrible things about women but there is no laundry list of women claiming Trump raped or sexually assaulted them or had long affairs with him while he was married like there is with Clinton.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:52 AM

15,153 posts, read 11,656,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
I love the Trump cult posts. Every single statement you wrote is a 100% lie.

It's amazing the fantasy world you've constructed to justify your cult existence.
Then you should have no problem posting a link showing the liberal media praising Trump for the Charlottesville antifa riot. Go ahead.

Old 08-17-2017, 09:10 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,586,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
That is not true. Early in the primaries stories came out about Clinton and Gennifer Flowers.

THE 1992 CAMPAIGN - Clinton Denounces New Report of Affair - NYTimes.com

Clinton denied it and then Flowers produced tapes of Clinton coaching her on what to say to the media. He told her Hillary had been with more women than he had. So HRC and Bill went on 60 minutes early in 1992 to defend themselves.

America knew Clinton was a pig but the democrats voted for him anyways. Trump may have said some horrible things about women but there is no laundry list of women claiming Trump raped or sexually assaulted them or had long affairs with him while he was married like there is with Clinton.

Fair enough but he didn't get caught until he was in office. And besides.

In 1998, Flowers admitted that she had made a total net profit of $500,000 by publicizing her alleged affair with Clinton to Penthouse, Star Magazine and other news sources.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennifer_Flowers

One has to wonder if the money wasn't why she said it.

Old 08-17-2017, 02:48 PM

11,113 posts, read 19,596,264 times
Quote:
Nice deflection. You still didn't answer the question, Why did you vote for Trump as a women?

Yes, Bill got a hummer but we didn't know he was a pig until he was IN office with Trump we knew BEFORE.

Answer or I shall taught you a second time.

"Taught"or taunt ? go for it!

Old 08-17-2017, 02:54 PM

9,146 posts, read 5,823,550 times
I really used to like Shep.
His time slot is supposed to be straight news; he doesn't have an opinion show.
It's time he move on to CNN or MSNBC where he belongs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies