Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Civil War II if Trump Goes?
Yes 26 34.67%
No 42 56.00%
I don't know/Not sure/Maybe 7 9.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 10:34 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,651,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
The only goal of the Anerican left and their allies in the media and the establishment is to destroy President Trump and remove him from office. If that happens, will Civil War II ensue?
The left is not going to remove him. He'll be removed if and when the GOP grows tired of his antics, and if his leadership is so poor that literally no meaningful legislation can be passed.

Or if he resigns. Clearly Trump does not want to be in the White House, or just didn't give a hoot anymore..

Last edited by ellemint; 08-17-2017 at 10:58 PM..

Old 08-17-2017, 10:35 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,949,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpDay View Post
No.

Wouldn't Mike Pence take office? He's a PC version of Trump.
But it would be interesting because once he's gone leftists will find something else to cry about.
The non-establishment right has no more use for PC Republicans. Pence might as well be Romney. He is not some consolation prize if trump is coup'd out of office.

If trump goes, there will be serious problems. A full quarter to a third of Americans will no longer believe in the vote. When there is no more faith in the vote, the only tool left to influence politics is violence.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:36 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times
no

america has an obscenity problem.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:46 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,659,574 times
Quote:
The thought doesn't excite me, but it seems that's where this is heading.
Why would you put this on the left? Trump is doing a pretty job all by himself.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:47 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,142,126 times
I hope not. Human life is too valuable to throw away over politics.

(And yes, I'm against abortion too)

Old 08-17-2017, 10:47 PM

25,747 posts, read 18,818,821 times
At this point, I don't really care. Sooner or later, the progressive tyrannists are going to have to be defeated unless the rest of us want someone else controlling every aspect of our lives. Best to defeat the cancer early. I'm not a huge fan of Trump, but I'm put in a position of either supporting him or supporting tyranny. I'll support Trump.

You folks had your way for eight god**** years. The rest of us suffered through it without having a meltdown. But after only a few months of not getting your way, you babies are having a bunyanesque meltdown. Let the nation work the way it is supposed to, suck it up, and shut up. LIVE with it like I did for eight years, as did a whole bunch of people like me. Be adults rather than two year olds in adult bodies.

Was I pizzed when Obama was elected? Sure. Did I complain and express my frustrations? Yes. But did my head explode? No. Was I calling for an assassination or deposing? No. Did I come up with every hare-brained, moronic idea that I could to get rid of Obama? No. I simply suffered for eight years and looked forward to the day it was over.

Now you can suffer. Either that or have your head explode. Or start a new civil war. Your call. I'm fine with any of the three.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:48 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,763,707 times
Most likely. There will be more bloodshed.

Old 08-17-2017, 10:52 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
If Trump is removed from office, it will be by his own party.

Old 08-17-2017, 11:03 PM

19,769 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Quote:
I tend to agree with you, sadly. We're already seeing it start to happen. I place the blame for it squarely on the leaders of the Democrat Party and the MSM, who have recklessly fomented civil unrest and hatred of Trump.

As a disclaimer: I was an anti-Trump GOP primary voter (Rubio supporter) who made an Election Day decision to vote against Hillary by voting for Trump. It is plain as day to me what the left has been up to ever since Trump won.
No disclaimer necessary. I'm a GOP voter but I loathe Trump. Always have. He never had my vote, based in large part to his lack of character.

I'd say let the social foment fall where it lays, and unleash the dogs.

Old 08-17-2017, 11:11 PM

10,457 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
The non-establishment right has no more use for PC Republicans. Pence might as well be Romney. He is not some consolation prize if trump is coup'd out of office.

If trump goes, there will be serious problems. A full quarter to a third of Americans will no longer believe in the vote. When there is no more faith in the vote, the only tool left to influence politics is violence.
Personally, I'm already there. The people voted in a republican President and Congress, and just when you think Trump is going to be able to do something he said he was, here comes some random judge to block him. So what's the point of voting for these politicians if a simple judge will just overrule the voice of the people?????

Sad to say, voting is a farce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies