Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2017, 09:08 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
With the Kremlin having hundreds if not thousands of nukes pointing at us, I don't want my president playing footsy with them.
Then PROVE anyone did.
I wonder if your comment would also apply to Obama's "being more flexible after the election" as "footsie" or no?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2017, 09:16 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,307,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
He's lost it. And that was before the diagnosis.

Not to worry, he is not long for this world. He has an aggressive and deadly cancer that virtually no one survives. It's only a matter of time. Less than 2 years, most likely, and maybe much sooner.

I think he's nuts to go back to work, he should be spending time with family and friends before the grim reaper arrives.
Wow. Just wow.

Is this what the fringe-right has come to? Celebrating the death, by cancer, of people who dare to differ from them. How does ANYONE justify making a comment like that? #sad

Old 09-12-2017, 09:33 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Wow. Just wow.

Is this what the fringe-right has come to? Celebrating the death, by cancer, of people who dare to differ from them. How does ANYONE justify making a comment like that? #sad
One dies so many can live.

Old 09-12-2017, 09:56 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Wow. Just wow.

yep. On other threads, they also routinely wish death on Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and probably others who they disagree with. Rational discourse is no longer possible with this attitude.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:44 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
yep. On other threads, they also routinely wish death on Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and probably others who they disagree with. Rational discourse is no longer possible with this attitude.
Oh, so everyone has been wishing Trump and members of the past Bush administration long life and happiness?

I'm not for anyone calling for or being happy about McCains death, you have to also admit if you're being honest it's happening on BOTH sides.
Not acceptable either way in my opinion.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:48 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Oh, so everyone has been wishing Trump and members of the past Bush administration long life and happiness?

I'm not for anyone calling for or being happy about McCains death, you have to also admit if you're being honest it's happening on BOTH sides.
Not acceptable either way in my opinion.
I haven't seen the left leaning people posting here wishing people dead or rejoicing in the likelihood of McCain's imminent demise. It's a far cry from disagreeing with someone, even hating someone and wanting them dead. People want Trump impeached, maybe in prison, but they are not saying they want him to die. Feel free to post links proving me wrong, maybe it's out there and I haven't seen it but I have seen enough of the right doing this to feel deeply unsettled by it.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:56 PM

206 posts, read 91,002 times
LOL, Putin-loving commies who betrayed america to its sworn enemies in order to be able to continue their petty feud with Blacks and Hispanics. Not only that but these same commies have betrayed and want to further betray our allies and desire to side with the enemies of the west led by Russia and China when those countries eventually decide to begin the WW3 that they have been planning for the past 20 years. Now the commies have the nerve to wish death on a patriotic war hero, John McCain simply for defying the traitors, the gall.

Old 09-12-2017, 08:38 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times
Funny how Democrats hated McCain when he ran for presidency and they called him an old fool.

Now McCain is the hero of the Democratic Party!

At least Republicans were more honest as they didn't give enough votes to McCain to win!

Old 09-12-2017, 09:36 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Funny how Democrats hated McCain when he ran for presidency and they called him an old fool.

Now McCain is the hero of the Democratic Party!

At least Republicans were more honest as they didn't give enough votes to McCain to win!
I don't remember Democrats calling McCain an old fool for running for president. We called him a fool for choosing an idiot for a running mate. If not for said idiot, McCain might have won in 2008, and I would have been okay with that.

The half-term quitter is what doomed McCain and garnered such derision from not only the left, but many rational Republicans as well.

Old 09-12-2017, 09:48 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,911 times
McCain is a war-mongering RINO. Along with Lindsay Graham, he would have been much more content if Clinton had won and if the U.S. was involved in more war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies