Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2017, 09:30 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times

Advertisements

Speculating is fun, too bad no one here knows the final outcome of the investigation, so up until the moment his investigation is complete everyone can claim they know the outcome, Fun for all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2017, 09:31 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,943,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
I am NOT politically inclined, so those that are:

Explain... what does Trump have to do to warrant the impeachment process??? Give examples, please
Tell us what it is that you believe he's done, that warrants the question even being asked?

Old 09-13-2017, 09:45 AM

5,998 posts, read 3,737,449 times
Good grief nooooo....we don't want him impeached! We want him right where he is. He's the best shot the Dems have at retaking the House in 2018 and the Presidency in 2020. He's doing an awesome job in that respect. Just let him be!

Old 09-13-2017, 11:01 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Try "google", very easy to use and will answer your questions, if you don't understand something at that point, ask!
Here's a fabulously informative google search for Trumplings:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...k1.MN-qXFpn27k

I've done ALL the work.

Just click, read, and learn.

Quote:
So they can get Pence as POTUS
Whoa!

Not so fast there, young lady...

Pence isn't exactly free and clear of jeopardy in this developing scandal.

The GOP better be thinking about the backup to their backup.

3rd stringers normally don't get much playing time.

Old 09-13-2017, 03:41 PM

6,120 posts, read 4,613,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
It was all fake news perpetrated by Hillary worshippers.

Dead as a door nail.
Quote:
Nope.
And I am not a H worshipper...

]
Erroneously and automatically assuming that people who are disturbed over one politician's missteps is a "worshipper" of an opposing candidate or party is one of the huge problems plaguing American politics and culture nowadays. I don't "worship" any candidate or political party and can find lots of faults and merits among both the major parties and their candidates as well as finding faults and merits among candidates of the less "mainstream" parties. And I suspect the OP is the same way.

It's an insult to lots of pragmatists who like to look at the individual merits of each person's actions to suggest otherwise. Despite what the louder rhetoric suggests, there are still plenty of those people out there.

Old 09-13-2017, 03:48 PM

27,582 posts, read 28,693,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
Erroneously assuming that people who are disturbed over one politician's missteps is a "worshipper" of an opposing candidate or party is one of the huge problems plaguing American politics and culture nowadays. I don't "worship" any candidate or political party and can find lots of faults and merits among both the major parties and their candidates as well as finding faults and merits among candidates of the less "mainstream" parties, and I suspect the OP might be the same way.

It's an insult to lots of pragmatists who like to look at the individual merits of each person to suggest otherwise.
And yet, 95% of people who want to see Trump impeached either voted for Hillary or are even more to the extreme left of Hillary.

And that is probably a "conservative" estimate.

7,184 posts, read 4,771,062 times
Quote:

Explain... what does Trump have to do to warrant the impeachment process??? Give examples, please
No, he cannot be impeached...yet.

9,837 posts, read 4,641,728 times
Quote:

absolutely. impeachment is not that hard, what is required are the votes. Dems dont have them so any impeachment would require republicans.. and that is not happening.

If trump loses much more support it will be in the interest of many republicans to dump him, at that point we are much more likely to see an impeachment.

there are plenty of grounds, emoluments and obstruction are two.

the Republicans and trumpers here saying it can't happen or there is "nothing " to impeach are simply supporting their guy and trying to sound like an authority. remember a POTUS being impeached is not hard, it merely requires the will and a justification , you don't need absolute proof or certainty. ie no smoking gun required by any means.

Old 09-13-2017, 04:01 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,820,981 times
Quote:

Trump is extremely popular with his base and there hasn't been anything he has been accused of yet that has actually been proven. Therefore, there is a 0% chance of impeachment at the current time. That could change, depending on what happens with the Russia investigation, but as of now is not something that people should even be thinking about.

Old 09-13-2017, 04:06 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Here's a fabulously informative google search for Trumplings:
I've done ALL the work.

Just click, read, and learn.

Whoa!
Yeah Whoa!

You said that Trump would lose the election. Dared dozens of ups in 100s of posts to show up after Nov 8th. You said that was based on research too.

So much for that.

#MAGA

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies