Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 06:10 PM

760 posts, read 769,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I thought Trump was going to show those North Koreans who was boss.
Didn't he complain that Obama did NOTHING about North Korea?
What's HE going to do about it?
Not much?
Gee, who'd a thunk it?

Ken
trump is the reason WHY this is happening.
I predicted months ago, that as soon as this clown took power we would be involved in another war within a year, he has started before election day that he wanted to BOMB Iran, I figured Iran would be first on the "hit list" but sending more troops back to Afghanistan and signing a multi billion dollar additional military spending bill, and signing another to give local police depts "surplus" military hardware to use against civilians like tracked armored vehicles, >.50 cal firearms, grenade launchers etc without the restrictions President Obama wisely put in place, the hand writing is on the wall.

Now N. Korea.

And what ever happened to all that outrage about Russia invading the Ukraine, the thing that the republicans were all angry, riled up, burning torches and demanding President Obama "do something" about (like what? WWlll with nuke armed Russia?), now suddenly isn't even mentioned at all since Nov!!

Somehow THAT was real important when it was President OBAMA in office but now it doesn't matter LOL!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 06:14 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,456,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculptor View Post
I predicted months ago, that as soon as this clown took power we would be involved in another war within a year, he has started before election day that he wanted to BOMB Iran, I figured Iran would be first on the "hit list" but sending more troops back to Afghanistan and signing a multi billion dollar additional military spending bill, and signing another to give local police depts "surplus" military hardware to use against civilians like tracked armored vehicles, >.50 cal firearms, grenade launchers etc without the restrictions President Obama wisely put in place, the hand writing is on the wall.

Now N. Korea.

And what ever happened to all that outrage about Russia invading the Ukraine, the thing that the republicans were all angry, riled up, burning torches and demanding President Obama "do something" about (like what? WWlll with nuke armed Russia?), now suddenly isn't even mentioned at all since Nov!!

Somehow THAT was real important when it was President OBAMA in office but now it doesn't matter LOL!
Ah yes, we all know, everything is Trump's fault. LMAO!

Old 09-14-2017, 06:15 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,980,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculptor View Post

Now N. Korea.

Blame Trump. Lol. North Korea was a problem well before Trump and will probably be a problem well after Trump. Only simple minds can blame North Korea on the current sitting president.

Old 09-14-2017, 06:17 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,456,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Just like China vs Taiwan, all bargaining chip.

Meanwhile, all my friends stationed in Japan are having a fun time. I don't worry about them, I worry about the friends in Middle East countries.
My friends are in school, and so they are disturbed about the future and threats to blow up Japan by the North. They are not in a panic but feel restless. They do not live in Northern Japan though, I imagine it's a bit more real up there.

Old 09-14-2017, 06:17 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
Ah yes, we all know, everything is Trump's fault. LMAO!
Why not?
Everything was apparently Obama's fault when HE was President.

Ken

Old 09-14-2017, 06:18 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Ug, they just won´t stop. Itś on NHK news live and have not heard where itś going. No interception operation conducted.
No worries, the Trump is on it, oh wait.............

Old 09-14-2017, 06:19 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
I'm sure that a sternly worded tweet is forthcoming.
what would you suggest he do?

Old 09-14-2017, 06:21 PM

3,210 posts, read 4,615,259 times
The sad, heartbreaking reality is that this about finally taking over SK without the US in it's way. Kim figures once he has enough nukes to basically overwhelm any missile defense capabilites on our part, we won't dare oppose him invading SK. Negotiations won't yield anything, not even removing US troops from SK (which we should do anyway).

The only solution to this is giving the South Koreans and Japanese the bomb.

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
My friends are in school, and so they are disturbed about the future and threats to blow up Japan by the North. They are not in a panic but feel restless. They do not live in Northern Japan though, I imagine it's a bit more real up there.
Thing is, Their nuclear capability, according to some estimates, can reach the California coast. Their guidance system is pretty lousy but when you are aiming at one of the biggest urban buildup in the world, you don't need to be super accurate. Also, missile defense significantly lowers the probability of a missile reaching its target, but does not eliminate it. As they say in counter terrorism, they need to get luckily only once.

8,104 posts, read 3,963,035 times

Looking at the map, in order for Kim to test the long range capabilities, which direction could they launch without flying over another country?

It looks like the answer is it is not possible.
If they go straight south, it flies over South Korea.

Unlike our country that fired many into the sea with ocean surrounding us

It also looks like the highest point of the missile was when it was over land
This is being blown out of proportion by warmongers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies