Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 09:04 AM

8,275 posts, read 7,943,536 times

Advertisements

If it's not Russians hacking elections, it's the alt-right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2017, 09:17 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,569,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Yeah, you are right, it is a disaster... the gun violence death rate in Germany is like ... 1/10 of the one here.
Hmmm, didn't realize that guns commit crime by themselves. Wouldn't be the large number of Black gang members, and drug dealers in Democrat run inner cities, would it? Naaa.

Old 09-25-2017, 10:21 AM

30,254 posts, read 23,727,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So. I lived there for 11 years. I have far more friends there than you do. I'm fluent in the language.

I trust Germans to run Germany. I'm concerned, as you should be, about the idiots that are running THIS country. Germany is well run. Your country however...

You voted for Trump, but I'm supposed to somehow believe that you know better what Germany needs than Germans themselves?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!
"My dad can beat up your dad!" Your post is laughable.

Old 09-25-2017, 10:45 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Well if you look back at history Germany I would not be so fast to trust the Germans to run Germany. Funny how fast people forget.
Oh really?

So what you're saying is that if left to their own devices, the Germans are just as evil as the Muslims they're inviting into their country?

So then what's the problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
"My dad can beat up your dad!" Your post is laughable.
Then laugh. That still doesn't change the fact that your knowledge of Germany ends at eating a bratwurst.

Old 09-25-2017, 10:56 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,441,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Oh really?

So what you're saying is that if left to their own devices, the Germans are just as evil as the Muslims they're inviting into their country?

So then what's the problem?

Then laugh. That still doesn't change the fact that your knowledge of Germany ends at eating a bratwurst.
I don't think yours is so up to par either. For as much as Leftists LOVE Germany but hate White Supremacy and Neo Nazis, Germany has the biggest group of Neo Nazi's in the world and it is growing. They are also the source of that other hate group Antifa. Funny that Leftists Love this place so much while they harbor the largest hate groups on the planet.

Old 09-25-2017, 05:49 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,187,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I don't think yours is so up to par either. For as much as Leftists LOVE Germany but hate White Supremacy and Neo Nazis, Germany has the biggest group of Neo Nazi's in the world and it is growing. They are also the source of that other hate group Antifa. Funny that Leftists Love this place so much while they harbor the largest hate groups on the planet.
I certainly like the Germans more than I like your ilk!

Old 09-25-2017, 06:38 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,366,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
There's an ocean separating Europe from the United States for a reason.
Yes, because the European lords were kicked out 200+ years ago.

It's not to far for liberals to leave and go to their spiritual homelands, too bad those countries enforce their immigration laws and won't accept them.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:40 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,366,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Yeah, you are right, it is a disaster... the gun violence death rate in Germany is like ... 1/10 of the one here.
Here where I live the 'gun violence death rate' is lower than any European country. You probably live in some dense, diverse, urban paradise that has such a high violent crime rate.

Old 09-25-2017, 06:41 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,907,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Is anyone else reminded of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4maUKzCRCk
Good skit haha.

Old 09-25-2017, 10:14 PM

8,126 posts, read 3,669,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Hmmm, didn't realize that guns commit crime by themselves. Wouldn't be the large number of Black gang members, and drug dealers in Democrat run inner cities, would it? Naaa.
No, they don't. The ones that are in museums are especially safe. However people with guns can kill many more people than people without, got it? If not, google Australia, gun laws, before and after, etc., report back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies