Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2017, 09:28 AM

31,846 posts, read 17,691,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
ee the paper cutout letters that spell "....to school". They are attached to string and hung on the front of the counter. This is typical of elementary school.

I thought the same thing. Look around at the rest of the room, too. It looks like a grade school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Is that a university or an elementary school...Those people standing around are so ineffective. This could have been ended in two minutes with the person in charge simply taking the hat and giving it back to the owner. It didn't have to escalate, but they seemed to encourage it.
What an ineffective group of people. It could have been resolved in under a minute if any of them had a spine and half a brain.

University of California - Riverside. I'm embarrassed for them.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:05 AM

2,274 posts, read 1,345,652 times
This would be a great case for jury nullification. Aside from murder, there is pretty much nothing else that I would convict someone of doing to a Trumper that thinks it make sense to wear a MAGA hat or other Trump gear in public. They are only doing it for attention and to **** people off so eff them is my attitude. If you want to proudly wear the equivalent of a Nazi swastika around other people, you will eventually get what you deserve.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:06 AM

16,375 posts, read 22,554,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Universities used to attract those with high IQs. No more.

Source?

Old 09-29-2017, 10:10 AM

7,519 posts, read 2,824,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
This would be a great case for jury nullification. Aside from murder, there is pretty much nothing else that I would convict someone of doing to a Trumper that thinks it make sense to wear a MAGA hat or other Trump gear in public. They are only doing it for attention and to **** people off so eff them is my attitude. If you want to proudly wear the equivalent of a Nazi swastika around other people, you will eventually get what you deserve.
This kind of attitude is why the justice system does not work as it was intended.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:11 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,985,744 times
Stupid thought processes going on that girls head, not to mention her belief that she can just steal someone's property. Not that I would Ever wear that particular hat, but try and steal something from me and you will be introduced to ladies in white when they come in to change your feeding tube and bed pan. That girl is lucky the guy did not grab it back and if she tried again simply knocking her dumb arse out, and it would be perfectly legal.
Clue: Your rights end where the rights of other peoples start, overstep those rights and do not blame others for what happens to you next.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:18 AM

7,519 posts, read 2,824,258 times
I would have liked to see the interaction between her and the police that started at the end of the video.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:20 AM

19,781 posts, read 12,345,378 times
Quote:
ee the paper cutout letters that spell "....to school". They are attached to string and hung on the front of the counter. This is typical of elementary school.
It's another demonstration of how colleges infantilize their (adult) students. Therefore they behave as children having tantrums. It really is disgusting and it is cruel to do to these young people who should be enjoying this time of life, learning, engaging in intellectual discussions, growing to be mature, contributing, productive citizens.

And our modern university system produces.... THIS? They seem to want to reason with it but it they did create it.

I'd like to know who called the police.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:21 AM

26,121 posts, read 19,072,960 times
Quote:
Source?
How about 1000 years worth of great discoveries and advances in science, medicine, etc? We used to have people like Newton, Liebnitz, Descartes, Curie, Hilbert, Einstein, Euler, Von Newmann, Gauss, etc. To even get into a university, you had to be extremely bright.

Now we have folks like this woman spouting off propaganda being the typical college student. Which would you say has been more beneficial to humanity in general? If it weren't for people like those I mentioned above (Von Neumann, for example), you wouldn't be sitting behind that computer pecking on it. If not for people like Flemming, you may have died years ago. Those are the kinds of people who USED to be associated with universities. Brains. Geniuses. Now we have people like this victim woman (who appears to have an IQ of about 76, if even that) contributing to humanity. Good luck with your future. I'm damn glad that I'm too old to worry much about it.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:24 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,847,362 times
Why is it almost exclusively fat, ugly (and probably lesbian) women who do this?

It's like they project their own self loathing onto the nearest target.

Icky!!!

Old 09-29-2017, 10:28 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,847,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Now we have people like this victim woman (who appears to have an IQ of about 76, if even that) contributing to humanity.
I'd say her IQ is 44. She seems to have an issue with 45.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies