Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 09:49 PM

4,677 posts, read 5,786,666 times

Advertisements

So thinking about this... the campus is hiding any report of the incident behind FERPA, but since this is a felony theft strongarm robbery (bizarre, but it is), then it falls under the Clery Act which means they must disclose it.
More importantly though, the video makes it very clear that the victim was partly targeted because of his gender, making this also covered as gender based violent act under Title IX.
This is going to be a mess for the university, and Macias has likely really screwed up her own life.

Old 10-05-2017, 09:55 PM

12,772 posts, read 8,006,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
So thinking about this... the campus is hiding any report of the incident behind FERPA, but since this is a felony theft strongarm robbery (bizarre, but it is), then it falls under the Clery Act which means they must disclose it.
More importantly though, the video makes it very clear that the victim was partly targeted because of his gender, making this also covered as gender based violent act under Title IX.
This is going to be a mess for the university, and Macias has likely really screwed up her own life.
She targets his gender and race.

Old 10-05-2017, 09:59 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,960,914 times
She's a real piece of work. She apparently thought whining and making a scene would = get her way. The real world is going to slap her upside her face when she leaves college. And what's with the faculty tip toeing around her feelings? God what a disservice our schools our doing to our youth.

Old 10-05-2017, 10:08 PM

3,457 posts, read 1,462,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Her language tosses her point, credibility and seriousness in the sewer.
Indeed it did. Shes not black, and shes as white to me as he was. I'm not sure why Latinos think they're the new black but it doesn't work that way. They didn't go through slavery, that law didn't apply to them.

Sending illegals back to their country isn't anywhere close to genocide. What an idiot.

It's a campaign slogan girl! That's all.

I wonder if she told the police how lucky the white boy was being this altercation happened on campus. I doubt it.

Old 10-05-2017, 10:13 PM

52,396 posts, read 52,914,951 times
That clip has been making the rounds. She's lucky she didn't get a serious beating. That guy had a lot of patience. I probably would have knocked her out, she wants to play stupid with boys, lol, solid right hook and it would have been nappypoo time for her.

Old 10-06-2017, 04:02 AM

27,221 posts, read 46,866,741 times
Can you imagine someone like her working for you....I'm glad we know who she is and how she feels. She should work in waste management

Old 10-06-2017, 05:32 AM

934 posts, read 405,583 times
It's disturbing - couldn't bear to watch more than minute and a half of it.

Then it hit me - both what made me see it as such and why it is happening in the western countries, and nowhere else.

You see, I'm from ex Yugoslavia - we were a commie dictatorship. Although never a part of russkie block (you didn't know that I bet) and much more relaxed, still it was a dictatorship. Meaning: if your political thoughts were different from the one and only commie party, you better zip it up, otherwise goodbye career, and if you keep it up, hello prison. But you could always emigrate. (Result: we're among the stupidest European countries, judged by national IQ.) Anyway, I digress.

So, when I saw her going postal over that hat, it struck me that this University climate has created a bunch of young communists. Unbelievable. It's not just her, btw. What about those others standing there like mushrooms? I litterally couldn't bear to watch it, so I don't know how it really ended, but this was more than enough .

It's on you professors. It's just too easy to be pissed off at these misplaced cases that lack brains for real college studies.

Also, I don't expect this sjw crapola ever to take hold in ex commie countries. Simply bcs we know what the real thing looks like. Yes, we may have a case or two, here and there. It's so negligible that we haven't even found it worth mocking.

Trump - Hillary Limericks from the Topic Closed

Last edited by switchtoecig; 10-06-2017 at 06:01 AM..

Old 10-06-2017, 05:34 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,085,957 times
Not around young or college age people much. Still, was surprised at her consistent use of perjorative-like language. Strange coming from the same mouth that bewailed the hate and danger of whites. Real Twilight Zone inducing paranoia natured diatribe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I find it really disturbing that, seemingly many, young people think the same way this girl does.

First, there is no regard for the rule of law.
She not only acts with disregard for the law, but she actually comes out and says that she doesnt care about laws.

Second, she seems to think that words and violence are the same thing.
This is a very dangerous way to think because people who think this way, feel that it justifies using violence in response to words.

Plus, she said she hates America. Does anyone think it is a good thing that young people are being taught to hate America? I don’t have a problem with people who think that there are problems that need to be fixed. I do too. We are not perfect. But people who actually come out and say that they hate America are fanatics.

It makes me worry about the future. I can only hope that the pendulum starts to swing the other way with the next generation.

Old 10-06-2017, 06:31 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,531,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
I've seen reports that the victim intends to press charges against the woman. If true, I give him credit for that because he's probably already a pariah on the campus.

Old 10-06-2017, 12:31 PM

586 posts, read 317,141 times
She's just frustrated. That sow coldn't get stupped if she were naked on a bus full of drunken frat boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies