Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2017, 05:53 PM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
As I said, some truths are self evident, obviously not to morons though.

Now that's just it, right there. You can't be one and recognize it in others, because it takes more brain power than a moron has. It is baffling to have to imagine that there's millions of them, led by another one and all incapable of self-analysis. And we're stuck with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2017, 05:57 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Wish I could give Rex Tillerson a rep point.
Me too. Bless his soul.

How he puts up with this chaos is anybody's guess.

Every time he tries to do something, which isn't often, Trump tells him not to bother.

Old 10-04-2017, 05:57 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ron/index.html

Old 10-04-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Now that's just it, right there. You can't be one and recognize it in others, because it takes more brain power than a moron has. It is baffling to have to imagine that there's millions of them, led by another one and all incapable of self-analysis. And we're stuck with them.
What's to be done with all these folks who believe nonsense and spread lies?

Old 10-04-2017, 06:00 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,138,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Although, it doesn't take the 'best and brightest' to know that though. Some truths are just self evident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...ys-report.html

I have mixed feelings.

On one hand, I am happy to know that Tillerson is smart enough to recognize a moron when he sees one.

On the other hand, I have to say I'm bothered by the growing feeling that no one is allowed a little zone of privacy for comments that were never public.

On the other hand, again, I think it's relevant that even the top people in the administration acknowledge Trump's incompetence.

Old 10-04-2017, 06:16 PM

Has anyone offered any serious rebuttal to "Trump is an f-ing moron?"

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Maybe while "moron" is a pretty strong word, I think there is enough evidence to at least say that he is very stupid. His minions use the worn out line that "If he is stupid, then how is he rich?", but we all know some pretty dumb people who somehow muddled along and made money, especially if Dad had big bucks.

If Trump were smart, he would look at all of the stuff piling up around him and figure out what he is doing is not working. If he were smart, he would stop the damn constant tweeting, especially when it is used to attack someone else. If he were smart, he would realize he needs the support of the GOP to get things done and to keep his job. If he were smart, he would correctly utilize the various people he has put in important positions and let them do their jobs. He would not attack his own people, especially in public.

Trump has one skill and one skill only..........he knows how to con people. It made him money in Real Estate, and it got him elected. But, beyond that, he is an empty shell. No experience, no integrity, no honesty, no compassion for anyone but himself, and he is weak as Hell when it comes to facing criticism and problems.

Those characteristics do not make him smart, they make him totally unfit to hold this office...........and stupid to boot.

10,920 posts, read 6,905,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Has anyone offered any serious rebuttal to "Trump is an f-ing moron?"
Define "serious rebuttal".

Old 10-04-2017, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Define "serious rebuttal".
Has anyone said, "Trump is not a moron," for instance, and backed it up with some supporting evidence.

Old 10-04-2017, 09:38 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
... And some are just not truths.
But because some liberal loudmouth rag said Tillerson called Trump a moron, it is up to everyone in the world to prove he didn't. Which of course they can't. So that makes it the truth.
Oh come on. Tillerson called him what most americans think about Trump. I think Tillerson wants to keep his job so that Trump doesn't do something stupid like hitting the nuke button. We need smart and stable people around Trump. We don't need his minions who will bow down to him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies