Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2017, 09:17 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,109,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Sounds like you have a lot of comfort to offer.

Maybe you should take over calling grieving widows on the way to pick up their husband's remains.
Being honest and direct offends most folks. Maybe you should quit being a smart a$$.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:19 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
When you're defending a blowhard with a bad comb-over who wears ridiculously long, made-in-China ties, one would think you'd keep such comments on others to a minimum.
it's like hucking rocks from the crystal cathedral.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:23 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
The proof is that several people were in the room with Trump, including General Kelly, and Kelly said that Trump said nothing inappropriate.
false.

kelly has made no statement on the issue.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:24 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I have no doubt, that that's what she thinks, but obviously you're running with what the thread title is. That's the problem with the left, they run with a lie, and then tell us to prove they are right....

Then if your so wanting to wait for the transcript, then why are you not toning down your leftist buddies and just letting them run with zero, nothing.....

Ahhhh, got it...your on the left and hate Obama...

So, lets get this straight, you call what I said typical supporter, and then in the paragraph just above that you do the EXACT same thing...what's that called.....come on...you can do it...starts with an "H".......
More pointless blathering. What does Obama have to do about this? You guys are so obessed about a guy who doesn't even know you exist. Lol.

How am I running with the "lie", when I have already stated I'm waiting for full context? Explain that one.

I don't need to do anything, no one is making you post in this thread and read the posts.

But you lack, among many other things, any self-control. So instead, you demand everyone post a certain way, because it's hurts your little feelings, instead of just not participating in the thread.

And yeah. Typical Bonespurs supporters. Fake Patriots. Claim NFL players are disrespecting vets and then turn around and disparage a slain solider's family. Nothing new.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:24 AM

2,516 posts, read 1,694,459 times
He wasn't lying if indeed he said that. Signin up for certain jobs we know the risks involved. RIP to him and all our fallen soldiers

Old 10-19-2017, 09:26 AM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I have no doubt, that that's what she thinks, but obviously you're running with what the thread title is. That's the problem with the left, they run with a lie, and then tell us to prove they are right....

Then if your so wanting to wait for the transcript, then why are you not toning down your leftist buddies and just letting them run with zero, nothing.....

Ahhhh, got it...you're on the left and hate Obama...

So, lets get this straight, you call what I said typical supporter, and then in the paragraph just above that you do the EXACT same thing...what's that called.....come on...you can do it...starts with an "H".......
I get hooked into stories like this.

But upon further inspection, it's the same old narrative.

Trump said this.... - some crazy never-Trumper or liberal pundit. Then, 5 minutes later, Trump said a, then b... Then c, then d...

Then the liberals on this site come on and have all the material they need for the day. Well on CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, Wapo, Nyt, etc., Trump said A, B, C, and D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
You people tied to your nutty social media all day long who swallow this garbage without question are nothing but tools for the political/media establishment that hate Trump for one reason only. He’s an outsider.

You are their tools.
You are absolutely hilarious.

Y'all sound exactly like Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, etc., all balled into one.

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-19-2017 at 10:38 AM..

39,205 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
Being honest and direct offends most folks. .
Sometimes..

When my best friend died, I sent a brief note to his brother (was in the Army at the time)

I wrote,

His soul may belong to Jesus, but his ass belongs to the Marines. May he still be a Marine in Heaven.

His brother said it was the best note he ever received and it brought tears to his eyes.

I obviously did not write the same thing to his mother.

25,840 posts, read 16,515,156 times
You people tied to your nutty social media all day long who swallow this garbage without question are nothing but tools for the political/media establishment that hate Trump for one reason only. He’s an outsider.

You are their tools.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:28 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,622,028 times
Trump isn't good at talking about anyone but HIMSELF. Trump will lie his way out of this one like all the other blunders he's made.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:30 AM

39,205 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I get hooked into stories like this.

But upon further inspection, it's the same old narrative.

Trump said this.... - some crazy never-Trumper or liberal pundit. Then, 5 minutes later, Trump said a, then b... Then c, then d...

Then the liberals on this site come on and have all the material they need for the day. Well on CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, Wapo, Nyt, etc., Trump said A, B, C, and D...
Let's face it, like the other poster said, Trump is an outsider. He stepped on a lot of big toes, no one likes him.. He has no support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies