Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 10:40 PM

10,105 posts, read 7,421,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
It doesn't matter who paid for it as long as the truth comes out. Most presidents wouldn't say a word about any of this because there are more important matters to deal with.....like our country. Trump certainly protests a lot about this though which makes me believe he is scared of something.
I love how you liberals always decide what it is a a Republican should be talking about, but you never had any problem with Obama doing March Madness brackets every spring on ESPN.

Why should we care what liberals think it is important if you have been pushing an obviously phony narrative about Trump colluding with Russia to win the election based on a phony dossier paid for by Hillary?

Why do you think your or any member of your party has crediblity to make any claim about what is important? Your party has demonstrated that it will say or do anything in the name of achieving power.

Given all this sleazy stuff going on in the Democratic party it is incredible that you are pretending to be outraged over a Trump tweet about Michael Moore. That actually underscores how innocent Trump is a political sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2017, 10:44 PM

32,118 posts, read 15,107,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
I love how you liberals always decide what it is a a Republican should be talking about, but you never had any problem with Obama doing March Madness brackets every spring on ESPN.
I'm not a liberal. I voted for a republican governor. And what does the Russian scandal have to do with Obama and basketball brackets lol Seriously, please tell me why you are so offended by Obama doing basketball brackets.

Old 10-29-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
I'm not a liberal. I voted for a republican governor. And what does the Russian scandal have to do with Obama and basketball brackets lol Seriously, please tell me why you are so offended by Obama doing basketball brackets.
Haven't you been complaining about Trump wasting time tweeting? It seems kind of obvious my bracket point about Obama is in direct response to your complaining about Trump tweets. You are proving that you want to have it both ways.

If Trump tweeting is a waste of time and he has more important things to be doing, it follows you should also have a problem with Obama doing NCAA brackets on ESPN every spring.

Old 10-29-2017, 10:55 PM

32,118 posts, read 15,107,909 times
Quote:
Haven't you been complaining about Trump wasting time tweeting? It seems kind of obvious my bracket point about Obama is in direct response to your complaining about Trump tweets. You are proving that you want to have it both ways.
I am very proud of our country. I am proud of the way our presidents have handled themselves in my lifetime. They were respected by the world. When they were insulted, they let it roll off their back. I'm sure it hurt them but they were man enough to ignore it and go on for the good of our country. This is what a true leader is. You do know that it takes less than 10 minutes to do brackets if you know what you are doing. This was Obama's leisure time though. So I have no idea how you compare the 2.

Old 10-29-2017, 10:58 PM

Bll Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Obama have attacked Republicans, conservatives while in the White House. You are just doing propaganda.

I agree there have been a lot of Republicans who did not respond to liberal attacks and smears and they lost elections or their approval ratings went down, like Bush. I'm not surprised that you are mad that Trump responds to the attacks.

Are you proud of the way Bill Clinton handled himself in the White House? Are you proud of Obama's IRS targeting the Tea Party groups? But Trump sending out a cheeky tweet to Michael Moore is a big scandal in your world?

Bill Clinton tried to blame Rush Limbaugh for the Oklahoma City bombing. Is this the decency of past presidents that you admire so much?

Old 10-29-2017, 11:37 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,774,418 times
Quote:
I am very proud of our country. I am proud of the way our presidents have handled themselves in my lifetime. They were respected by the world. When they were insulted, they let it roll off their back. I'm sure it hurt them but they were man enough to ignore it and go on for the good of our country. This is what a true leader is. You do know that it takes less than 10 minutes to do brackets if you know what you are doing. This was Obama's leisure time though. So I have no idea how you compare the 2.
Bottom line, Trump has the right to defend himself and it's his defending himself against liberal attackers that liberals don't like. It's actually liberals who are bullies because they want to attack but don't want response from their target, they just expect to kick their target and demand the target stay down. They are not used to their target defending themselves. They don't know how to handle someone who fights back and that's one of the reason's they've been freaking out since the election.

You don't like it and that's your problem.

Old 10-30-2017, 12:00 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,297,556 times
Quote:

Why should we care what liberals think it is important if you have been pushing an obviously phony narrative about Trump colluding with Russia to win the election based on a phony dossier paid for by Hillary?

Why do you think your or any member of your party has crediblity to make any claim about what is important? Your party has demonstrated that it will say or do anything in the name of achieving power.

Given all this sleazy stuff going on in the Democratic party it is incredible that you are pretending to be outraged over a Trump tweet about Michael Moore. That actually underscores how innocent Trump is a political sense.
Nyet.

Old 10-30-2017, 01:20 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,681,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Moore didn't call out Trump for 'continuing the wars". He called out Trump for seemingly to care more about a Broadway play than our dead servicemen and women.

I mean, Trump tweets certainly do give us insight into what he spends his time thinking about.
That's ALL he does... he is a complete waste of time. Always making fun of others, yet defending himself over others' criticisms of him, "fighting back", as he wants to do....and we have to cope with this juvenile being in a "supposed position of leadership". It's all so absurd and detrimental to all. And to think, that is how this deranged guy has gotten by since he was a child, later having $$ to give him the power to get away with everything - or he would not have gotten anywhere.

He has proven to be heartless...he has never been naturally helpful, empathetic, loving, instructive or supportive and has only made minimal, support-like remarks when having been urged to do so. He has nothing to offer, is empty, a nobody on a humanistic level. Moore has always assessed him properly.

Old 10-30-2017, 04:09 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,365,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
^^^^ He has jobs, healthcare, North Korea, ISIS, etc, etc to deal with,
And Trumpees wonder why we call Trump and idiot. He IS an idiot.
trump hasnt a clue how to deal with such pertinent issues so instead he deflects to Hillary/Moore/Obama/media etc. trump is a juvenile straight out of early grade school who is real good at calling people names and little else,as a president he is an embarrassment.

Old 10-30-2017, 04:26 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,111,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
That's ALL he does... he is a complete waste of time. Always making fun of others, yet defending himself over others' criticisms of him, "fighting back", as he wants to do....and we have to cope with this juvenile being in a "supposed position of leadership". It's all so absurd and detrimental to all. And to think, that is how this deranged guy has gotten by since he was a child, later having $$ to give him the power to get away with everything - or he would not have gotten anywhere.

He has proven to be heartless...he has never been naturally helpful, empathetic, loving, instructive or supportive and has only made minimal, support-like remarks when having been urged to do so. He has nothing to offer, is empty, a nobody on a humanistic level. Moore has always assessed him properly.

All this out of a tweet that probably took one minute to write
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies