Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2017, 07:25 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,307,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
If the Alabama voters want to be known as the dumbest, most backward voters in the developed world, then, yeah, voting for a child rapist, criminal and Christian Taliban would certainly be a good start.

Major firms like Mercedes will rethink Alabama investments if the state's voters send the world a message that they're pro child-rape.
I agree, I think Roy Moore as Senator will hurt Alabama. Any major business is going to have to think long and hard about the potential of horrible PR for locating in a state that elected Roy Moore

Old 11-11-2017, 07:28 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
If the Alabama voters want to be known as the dumbest, most backward voters in the developed world, then, yeah, voting for a child rapist, criminal and Christian Taliban would certainly be a good start.
lol you don't know if it's true and you called Alabama voters dumb. They're not the dumb ones here.

Quote:
Major firms like Mercedes will rethink Alabama investments if the state's voters send the world a message that they're pro child-rape.
Drama queen statement that holds no value.

Old 11-11-2017, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Moore didn't deny having sexual relations with women under the age of 18 last night on Hannity.
Quote:
When pressed by Hannity on whether he dated teenagers as an adult, Moore said “not generally, no.”

"At that time in your life … would it be unusual for you as a 32-year-old guy to have dated a woman as young as 17?” Hannity asked.

“Not generally, no. If I did, I’m not going to dispute anything but I don’t remember anything like that,” Moore replied.
Two GOP senators withdraw Roy Moore endorsements after sexual misconduct allegations | TheHill
And he didn't say he had sexual relations with a 17 year old either, which isn't against the law anyway. Why does it matter as far as being a politician? If she was 14 and he dated her then you'd have something.

Strange how you cherry pick something that really isn't an issue and happened a long time ago? But I guess having an agenda does that to one.

Old 11-11-2017, 07:32 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,103,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Again

How about you wait for the facts to come out? We've already heard how one of those "involved" has played this game before and been outed as someone who isn't credibile. Not that you care about the truth.

The people in that area don't believe the women either. See my post above if you care about the truth. Or you can just go by unfounded rumors. Either way How about you wait for the facts to come out?

Hope this helps.
Aren't you the guy who gave me a boatload of crap for "blaming the victim" in the speeding motorcyclist thread?

Old 11-11-2017, 07:34 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,307,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Why does it matter as far as being a politician? If she was 14 and he dated her them you'd have something.
Strange how you cherry pick something that really isn't an issue and happened a long time ago? But I guess having an agenda does that to one.
Be careful about hitching your wagon to this horse

Old 11-11-2017, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You claim you aren't going to speculate, and then you speculate.

Even if politically motivated it doesn't change a thing. Roy Moore is going to try to ride this out but it's not going away.
Early you made the false claim that he dated a 14 year old. But to say he's going to ride it out? If it's true he won't ride it out, he'll be gone from politics. At least one would hope. If it's false then all it does is help him.

Old 11-11-2017, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Aren't you the guy who gave me a boatload of crap for "blaming the victim" in the speeding motorcyclist thread?
lol She's not a victim. At least from what we know. What part of that don't you get?
Keep trying though.

Old 11-11-2017, 07:38 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,084,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
Dennis Hastert: Serial child molester

Roy Moore: Sexual predator and pedophile

Donald Trump: Sexual predator caught on tape bragging about it.

All Republicans and defended by other Republicans
Your "party of family values" at work.

Old 11-11-2017, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Be careful about hitching your wagon to this horse
Stop hitching my wagon to the truth? Your comments are frightening. Shame this isn't the colonies then you could be judge, jury, and executioner.
We fought a Revolutionary War over garbage like that and don't you forget it.

Old 11-11-2017, 07:41 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:

Now again, he is a child rapist? Do tell, you should go to the FBI with your knowledge....

Gotta love the lefties, run with unfounded allegations...just run and run .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies