Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2017, 08:19 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times

Advertisements

If your viewpoint is that a creepy psycho phony christian "judge" who's twice been removed from office for failure to uphold the law, then Moore is your guy.

If you approve of a guy in his mid 30s molesting teenage girls, then ol' Roy is your kinda man.

So far, it's clear that the Bama GOP is all in for him. My bet is he's gonna win next month. In the bible belt, the religious lunatic fringe wants the biggest hypocrite on the ballot each time.

It's very amusing.

He'll be a great addition to the GOP senate caucus.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:21 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,569,336 times
If Alabama voters live up to their reputations, Moore will win comfortably. The latest allegations might even help his election chances. People have to keep in mind that Alabama is not normal.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:28 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Is it illegal to have multiple affairs? No, but it indicates a lack of good character. Same with Moore having sexual relations with a 17 year old when he was 32.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
doesn't matter, it's cringeworthy.
Agreed, but the fact that it's out there now, true or not about the 14 year old....it's out there. Leftist play book, does not matter if it's true or not...as long as it's out there....as your famous harry reid said....

well, romey did not win, did he....

And BTW, once again, he has been elected numerous times in Alabama...why now?

Old 11-11-2017, 08:35 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,027,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
So, if you don't automatically believe an accusation, you are on the side of perverts and rapists?

My goodness, some of you are crazy.

Y'all would have really had a great time back in the Middle Ages with the witch trials.

"Burn her, burn her!!! She's a witch!!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
I, too, think that if multiple women are willing to go public on the record. There is something there.
I would also always believe my daughter on a matter so personal.
I think both of these statements have merit. If there's enough evidence that comes forth that Moore did something untoward then he should pay the price.
With that said, this "could" come down to perceptions of the people involved and what they personally consider the actual (if any) bad behavior to be.

We the public only really know the basics so far, we really don't yet know if it rises to the heinous level that some are trying to make it out to be.

Is there "stink" there? Just the accusations in today's world add severe stink but is there actual rancid meat behind the stink and is there enough time to find out?

Timing is highly suspect but that doesn't automatically make the claims false, it just adds another level to it.

I think back to all the accusers that came out against Bill Clinton years ago. This seems to be the same kind of deal in how it's being handled by the public.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:36 AM

592 posts, read 414,944 times
By her own admission she dated him, so then she knew what dating means. She even said she was no angel and it was exciting. So it takes two, you know.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:41 AM

1,721 posts, read 1,149,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT3 View Post
By her own admission she dated him, so then she knew what dating means. She even said she was no angel and it was exciting. So it takes two, you know.
victim blaming a 14 year old

wow, people are seriously sick in the head

Old 11-11-2017, 08:43 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post

17 year old
Start caring about the truth.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:47 AM

923 posts, read 495,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
17 year old
Start caring about the truth.
That would be a first for that poster

Old 11-11-2017, 08:48 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,027,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
LMAO lack of good character

You supported obama and that evil witch hillary. How could you possibly care about character because the ones you support didn't have any. Riiight NOW you're worried about character.
I laugh at all this "good character" crap that's being tossed around right now by all of these sudden converts to the puritanical belief system.

It'd be interesting to see these "good character" chanters try to justify the last 5-6 presidents AND 90% of congress getting their jobs if "good character" is the benchmark not to mention I'd love to see exactly what their definition of "good character" really is.
Looks to me to be a really fast moving target wholly dependent on political affiliation.

If it's truly an issue of "good character" I defy anyone to come up with a president that was elected going all the way back to Rosevelt or Dwight D. Eisenhower that qualifies.

I won't even issue that challenge for congress because it'd take forever to search and the list would be very,very short.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:49 AM

592 posts, read 414,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post

As far as I'm concerned nothing happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies