Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2017, 10:33 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,830,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
He denies he ever went on a date or touched her.

There is nothing behind her accusation to back it up.

Sorry if I don't jump on the "he's guilty because I don't like him" band wagon.
Honestly I don't like all of these decades old accusations even being "news" today at all. But I mentioned what I did due to the title of this thread insinuating he "allegedly rape a 14 year old."

The woman in question did not say she was raped nor did she say they had any sexual intercourse so I wonder where the whole "rape" allegations are coming from.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:33 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
Didn't say he was - was one example of many where his response to the question indicates LYING.

Obviously I cant post more than a few snippets from the interview as that would violate TOS.
Specifically what did he say that indicated he lied and what lie was it?

Be specific.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:34 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,836,240 times
Quote:
There is nothing behind her accusation to back it up.
She told other people about it 3 decades ago which precludes the idea that it is a recently fabricated political smear. That in conjunction with the rest of the revelations about Moore's high school prowling proclivities, backed up by both some of the girls and his coworkers at the time, along with the bizarre statements of Moore himself regarding the matter, make it reasonably credible that this could have happened. Moore's own **** poor self contradictory defense of himself further diminishes his credibility on this matter.

So, if its he said/she said, and I have already seen Moore lie and equivocate around the matter - why should I take his word over hers?

Old 11-13-2017, 10:35 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,836,240 times
Quote:
Specifically what did he say that indicated he lied and what lie was it?

Be specific.
The answer itself along with what he says later on re: parental permission and parental encouragement, are self contradictory. Indicating that at one point or another he is lying.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Honestly I don't like all of these decades old accusations even being "news" today at all. But I mentioned what I did due to the title of this thread insinuating he "allegedly rape a 14 year old."

The woman in question did not say she was raped nor did she say they had any sexual intercourse so I wonder where the whole "rape" allegations are coming from.
Even if he did what she claimed, that would be both unlawful and morally reprehensible.

Sure rape would be worse, but the accusation is still of horrible, and illegal, activity.

I don't believe I've ever made a big deal out of the OPs description.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
The answer itself along with what he says later on re: parental permission and parental encouragement, are self contradictory. Indicating that at one point or another he is lying.
Which interview did he do where there was a single question and answer?

You must be referring to another interview for you to believe "the answer" is specific.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:40 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,565,307 times
Quote:
Weiner and Clinton were both Democrats. Doesn't that make the DNC the pedophile party as well?
Weiner is in Jail where he belongs. Show me where Clinton felt up or dated 14 year olds.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:41 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,830,864 times
Quote:
Even if he did what she claimed, that would be both unlawful and morally reprehensible.

Sure rape would be worse, but the accusation is still of horrible, and illegal, activity.

I don't believe I've ever made a big deal out of the OPs description.
Didn't insinuate you did on the bold, I was just making an observation that the OP title is misleading. I also do believe that any relationship is illegal with a 14 year old and 30 something year old. It is pretty sick to me too.

But I'm wondering if there is now some sort of story that says she was raped. I didn't see that in WaPo.

Old 11-13-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
She told other people about it 3 decades ago which precludes the idea that it is a recently fabricated political smear. That in conjunction with the rest of the revelations about Moore's high school prowling proclivities, backed up by both some of the girls and his coworkers at the time, along with the bizarre statements of Moore himself regarding the matter, make it reasonably credible that this could have happened. Moore's own **** poor self contradictory defense of himself further diminishes his credibility on this matter.

So, if its he said/she said, and I have already seen Moore lie and equivocate around the matter - why should I take his word over hers?
She told one person she was going out with an older man.

Do you believe Moore was the only man older than her within 25 miles? That is the only way it points to Moore. And even if he was the only older man in that region of Alabama, there is no mention of anything that happened on a date.

"But there is proof. She said she was a girl, and since she is a woman, she had to be a girl. There's your evidence. She is telling the truth."

Old 11-13-2017, 10:43 AM

2,454 posts, read 3,219,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
Moore can't quit, the ballots are printed and absentee ballots have been mailed out. All he can do at this point is lose.
Not true. As I understand it, if he were to withdraw and yet still win, the special election process would start over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies