Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 04:28 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,348,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
How do you know she's telling the truth?
In a battle of he said/she said, her accusation is more credible than Roy Moore’s dubious denial. Anyone with at least an ounce of intellect agrees, including Hannity. Get over it.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:29 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,247,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Bill Clinton had consensual sex with a 23 year old woman in the oval office. Despicable, but not the same disgusting act as a 32 year old man forcing himself on a 14 year old girl in his home.
Monica was no innocent child. She told a friend that she was going to go earn her Presidential knee pads.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:29 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,600,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Welcome to 2017 USA, where people have to be reminded that Nazis are bad people and 14 year olds aren't children.
It amazes me that is the case. And I'm not sure which is worse. Perhaps that often the ones who think it is OK for a 30 year old man to molest a 14 year old are the same ones who forgot that Nazi's are bad.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:31 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
I think it's common knowledge older men are attracted to teenage girls, or are we pretending differently? lol

I don't like giving personal info but my mom had me at 17 and my sister a year and a half earlier, and my dad was 30.

Also, being a woman on the receiving end of 'a little perversion from men' my entire life, I would not trot in front of a camera and weep over it now.

Regardless, we really need MAGA in the senate, and not sure I believe these allegations.
This is not that uncommon. My mother was pregnant at 19 and my dad was in college. My oldest sister married a man who was 30 when she met him. She was 19, I believe. They are still married today after 56 years. One of my younger sisters also married a man ten years her senior. My wife is 3 1/2 years younger than I am (not that big a difference, but if you consider when I was 18, she was 14 1/2).

My mother is still living and is 97 as of last July. My dad died in 2005.

As for "weeping" over the past, Dinesh D'Souza said, after more than 30 years, it's a performance. I agree.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:34 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,600,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
It amazes me that is the case. And I'm not sure which is worse. Perhaps that often the ones who think it is OK for a 30 year old man to molest a 14 year old are the same ones who forgot that Nazi's are bad.
And right on cue, one of my favorite conservatives tweets:

Old 11-15-2017, 04:35 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,375,864 times
Roy Moore allegedly raped a 14 year old when he was in his 30s

After a few thousand pages of posts here.. The accuser's have yet to berated other than the "PERP" denying it!

Moore represents the worst of the worst of male dominant/use of power to feed his sick needs! There's multi-millions who have experienced such a male in their lifetime and I count myself as #Me TOO!! The only difference was for myself was to learn!! Head off and learn techniques to protect myself! I'm talking "I was 13-14 years" when I experienced it!!

All I can say about Alabama's electorate's attitude is IF they actually elect this well known "Predator" to the Fed. Senate speaks to mentality of Alabamians .. IF women voters ( who all know it went on) still vote for him only REFLECTS on them as indecent human beings!!

Next, I'd like to address Moore's use as well as he supporters using the Bible to excuse his predatory behaviours ( multi-decades worth!) as no different than what I like to call " ISIL take-over of ISLAM" to mis-interpret a scripture to suit their personal wants and needs! ONCE again.. It's called SALESMANSHIP" and basically a CON-JOB!!

Old 11-15-2017, 04:36 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,234,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
This is not that uncommon. My mother was pregnant at 19 and my dad was in college. My oldest sister married a man who was 30 when she met him. She was 19, I believe. They are still married today after 56 years. One of my younger sisters also married a man ten years her senior. My wife is 3 1/2 years younger than I am (not that big a difference, but if you consider when I was 18, she was 14 1/2).

As for "weeping" over the past, Dinesh D'Souza said, after more than 30 years, it's a performance. I agree.
So, people who still feel emotions over an incident 30 years ago are liars, is that what you're saying?

Old 11-15-2017, 04:42 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,591,520 times
Quote:
How do you know she's telling the truth?
Because Moore all but admitted it on TV. If someone asks you, “hey daylux, have you ever sexually molested underage girls?” and you had never done so, is your answer going to be

(A) hell no

Or

(B). I don’t recall ever doing that, specifically. I’m not saying it didn’t happen, but I just don’t remember that. But I always asked mom’s permission first!

The guy basically admitted he diddled underage girls and it was so bad that even Hannity has walked back from him.

Frankly, if that was his answer and he was innocent, he is so colossally stupid for responding that way that he should be expelled from the senate due to lack of mental capacity

3,519 posts, read 2,823,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

There is a big difference between 19 and 14 - mentally and legally.

So you mother was pregnant at 19 and your father was in college. Was your father in his 12th year of college? Even if he was, your mother was still 19. Again, a lot different than 14 on multiple levels. And considering when you were 18 and your future wife was 14 1/2, were you dating then? And if you were, you were not 32. Again, a lot different.

3,733 posts, read 5,969,419 times
So now Moore''s apologists are sending out fake robo calls claiming to be from the Washington Post and offering money for more women to accuse Moore. How low can these people go? Never mind, I already know the answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies