Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2017, 06:49 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,149,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I think people need to admit, not everyone on their own side is a good guy. There are good and bad guys across the board. Just as people like Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy and Robert Byrd were particularly bad guys on the Democrat side, Roy Moore is a bad guy on the Republican side. Given his age, I'd be willing to bet Moore was probably a Democrat in his youth and I'd be the house his parents were Democrats in all their corruption.

Defending an obviously bad guy doesn't achieve anything. Sometimes, one must cut losses and cut bad guys free.
You do realize the dems during pre 70s where the GOP of today right? Parties practically switched agendas. Different time and places

Anyways I do agree. Scum is scum. I have no tolerance for rapist.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:50 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne2134 View Post
Disgusting and everyone in here defending this horrible piece of sh*t
What's disgusting is someone condemning someone guilty without one shred of evidence, THAT is disgusting.
Innocent until proven guilty.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:53 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,301,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBaldBlur View Post
Yeah then the Leftists will really lose (what little is left) of their minds. Heck it wouldn't surprise me if some of you more unhinged leftists tried to assassinate him. You've done it before with Congressman Scalise.
lol, I hope he is elected as Senator, he's such a buffoon that no one will probably caucus with him..you really don't have a clue as to what kind of whack job he is, do you?

Old 11-09-2017, 06:54 PM

8,166 posts, read 8,531,839 times
Quote:
4 UNDERAGE women claim he has relationships with them
You do know that’s statutory rape?
I am not defending the sleeze, but we should be clear on the crimes of which he is accused. Sexual assault is a misdemeanor. Statutory rape is a felony.
A law site:
"The criminal offense of statutory rape is committed
when an adult sexually penetrates a person who, under the law,
is incapable of consenting to sex."

CBS News:
"Corfman is the only woman who had sexual contact with Moore,
the report said, and they did not have intercourse.
The legal age of consent in Alabama is 16 years of age,
and sexual contact between someone who is 19 years of age
or older and a person who is 12 to 16 years of age is a misdemeanor"

In either case the punishment is going to be banishment for life.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:55 PM

923 posts, read 495,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
lol, I hope he is elected as Senator, he's such a buffoon that no one will probably caucus with him..you really don't have a clue as to what kind of whack job he is, do you?
Well I know what kind of whack jobs are spewing vitriol against him, so even if I didn't know anything about him (though I do) , your opposition to him commends him very highly!

Old 11-09-2017, 06:56 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,385,024 times
Quote:
You do realize the dems during pre 70s where the GOP of today right? Parties practically switched agendas. Different time and places

Anyways I do agree. Scum is scum. I have no tolerance for rapist.
No, as a student of history and political science, I don't accept that pop version of history. The Republican party has always stood for the value of the individual, the rule of law, private property and general free enterprise.

Meanwhile, the Democrats have always been the party of Slavery, of Jim Crow and the KKK and currently inner city plantations.

The GOP was founded on the belief that the individual is important, as it still stands. Your ignorant pop history doesn't hold a candle.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:57 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,149,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
What's disgusting is someone condemning someone guilty without one shred of evidence, THAT is disgusting.
Innocent until proven guilty.
Wow, 4 women coming out. They all must be lying

Bill Cosby victims were lying too?

Weinstein victims?

It’s disgusting for men to silence rape and sexual assault victims. It’s hard enough for women to open up about rape especially young woman. Almost every woman on this planet was a victim of atleast sexual assault

Men think this is acceptable. It’s sickening and disgusting.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:57 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
4 UNDERAGE women claim he has relationships with them

You do know that’s statutory rape?
Once again you need to define relationships, one said he kissed her once and the rest said he did nothing at all. So far only one has made any claim that could be subjected to the law under sexual assault and I am not sure there is evidence enough for a Grand Jury to say bring it to trial. That is based only on what we actually know, not speculation or theories, facts are what count here and they seem to be lacking. If she has some evidence then she should present it to the DA, then everyone gets their day in court, that is the system, nothing else is actually acceptable. Is what it is.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:58 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,262,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It's always the loudest bible thumpers that turn out to be the worst perverts.
This

Old 11-09-2017, 07:01 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
The Turtle has, as has my Senator, Cory Gardner, among others. I think your rhetoric here is over the top, but it is what caught my eye-I like your warfare style because it reminds me of my own!
What over the top rhetoric? The Chairman of Bibb County Alabama said if Moore was found guilty of molesting a child, he'd still support him.

Several local officials shared similar sentiments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies