Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 08:05 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
And trump and the GOP are now supporting Moore, only goes to prove that the GOP will sell their souls to the devil to gain political power. We are doomed as a Nation, going to be a bumpy ride to the bottom of the hill.
The Democrats backed a rapist and sexual predator when they chose to ignore Bill Clinton's victims. Liberal media people said they would "gladly go down on Clinton" because of what he does to support women's issues.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:14 AM

957 posts, read 758,154 times
So now the RNC is backing the child molester. It does not surprise me as they backed the candidate who bragged about sexual assault and was accused of raping a girl when she was 13. The guy who bragged about walking into the dressing rooms of Teen America beauty contestants. This defines the republican party who have now sold their souls to the corporation who will likely use their windfall to replace workers with machinery made in China. The Republican party is nothing but a bunch of anti-American values corporate whores.

What ever happened to the so called "family values party" who condemned Murphy Brown for portraying a single parent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8I065WZnms

Old 12-05-2017, 08:29 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
The Democrats backed a rapist and sexual predator when they chose to ignore Bill Clinton's victims. Liberal media people said they would "gladly go down on Clinton" because of what he does to support women's issues.
Does that excuse the actions of trump and the GOP today?

Old 12-05-2017, 08:50 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,561,677 times
It would seem the Democrats forced Conyers out with his announcement today. Will the GOP have the morals to do the same with Moore?

Would love to have Trump campaign with Moore and get it as a photo op for later upcoming elections. The two of them together with a GOP banner behind them would tell you all you need to know about the party.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:01 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
It would seem the Democrats forced Conyers out with his announcement today. Will the GOP have the morals to do the same with Moore?

Would love to have Trump campaign with Moore and get it as a photo op for later upcoming elections. The two of them together with a GOP banner behind them would tell you all you need to know about the party.
Well it looks like you are going to get your wish.............

Old 12-05-2017, 09:53 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Bill Clinton is an accused rapist.

And now the CBC is defending accused John Conyers.

Your point?
My point was obvious, don't elect an accused pedophile. It was a no-brainer until 2017.

The rest of your comment didn't address my point, so it doesn't merit a reply. I won't dignify argumentative fallacies.

Quote:
No they aren't.

But I get why the Democrats like to demonize the voters. They took less from Hillary & Obama.
I'm continually astounded by the lack of substance in your replies. Every comment you post essentially falls into the category of Whataboutism.

Old 12-05-2017, 09:56 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
And the latest defense is "But don't forget, there are women who haven't accused him of molesting them!"

No, really. And it's not from The Onion

http://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/938040081880879105

Old 12-05-2017, 09:59 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,594,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
I agree.

I have been all over the country both in liberal and conservative states. None of them are "bad" or need to secede from the union. A state is not "bad" just because a majority of the residents have an political ideology that is different than what one might have.

People need to walk back all this inflammatory nonsense.

The left was fine with Bill Clinton being president because he was one of them. Anyone who supported him back then or Hillary in 2016 has no credibility to even comment on Moore. Hypocrisy. Same for all the Moore defenders who were against Bill and Hillary.

I agree that Moore is not fit for office. But I never voted for either Bill or Hillary and would never vote for Moore either. Way too much partisanship to go around on all this.

Sadly, it's too early to give you another rep. Best post of the day.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:01 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,594,827 times
Quote:
Bill Clinton is an accused rapist.

And now the CBC is defending accused John Conyers.

Your point?
Clinton's accusations popped up when? 20 years ago? 25 years ago? Moore's popped up in the past 2 months.

I think we can say that Clinton's were well vetted, and no prosecution. Moore's liaison with a 14 year old? Let's wait and see. So far, Moore's story doesn't look so good.

Old 12-05-2017, 10:04 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Clinton's accusations popped up when? 20 years ago? 25 years ago? Moore's popped up in the past 2 months.

I think we can say that Clinton's were well vetted, and no prosecution. Moore's liaison with a 14 year old? Let's wait and see. So far, Moore's story doesn't look so good.
So if there is no prosecution of Moore, that means all is OK and it's OK to support him?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies