Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2017, 11:49 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
You're confused. It's Republicans who elect rapists and sexual predators.

Bill Clinton is a Rapist.
Anthony Weiner was Republican?
and from the recent news, the Democrats swim with rapists and sexual predators.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9185/d...ichael-qazvini

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/n...a-sexting.html

http://progressivedisorder.com/DemocratsConvicted.shtml

Old 11-09-2017, 11:50 AM

6,940 posts, read 9,678,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Donald Trump is also.

993 posts, read 766,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I have a problem believing people when they makes claims that something happened decades ago and cannot provide factual proof to prove their claim. Anyone can make claims, but that does not make it true. Not saying her claim is untrue, but if she wanted justice she should have reported it then. The statute of limitations has run out so what would the motive be to bring it up now?
Three other women back up her story. There will be more I’m sure. Why bring it up now you ask? Because thanks to other woman and men coming forth lately with stories of rape and harassment, these women are more likely to be believed. And because the stakes are very high.He may be a US senator.

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
Maybe I'm older than you, but back in the 70s and 80s even if you reported it, you were often disregarded. No one wanted to hear about it or take it seriously. People are finally speaking out because people actually listen more now. It seems like a lot now because it's a snowball effect... no one wants to speak out and stand alone. But when one person starts talking about it, others follow suit. It's hard to hold it all in for years, so even if the statute of limitation has long passed, it might help her just to speak about what happened.
Nope, heck I was married to my first wife and in the service in the 70's. I do not disagree on how people were treated, and can see someone saying something years later, but I have noticed with these sorts of me to issues there are always those that jump on the bandwagon to be part of the crowd. My issue is that these days it seems that anyone can make about any claim and if it is the issue of the day they are automatically believed and the person is crucified in the media even if there is not a shred of evidence to support the claim. So as I said I take all these claims with a big helping of salt unless there is ample verifiable evidence to prove their claim, that is the cost of waiting decades to make ones claim, simple as that.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:51 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You meant to write "Donald Trump is a rapist". He has admitted being a serial sexual predator.

Clinton was President 30 years ago and irrelevant. And there was never any allegation of rape.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:51 AM

25,442 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I have a problem believing people when they makes claims that something happened decades ago and cannot provide factual proof to prove their claim. Anyone can make claims, but that does not make it true. Not saying her claim is untrue, but if she wanted justice she should have reported it then. The statute of limitations has run out so what would the motive be to bring it up now?
Perhaps she doesn't feel so alone and isolated since so many are coming out now. I'm happy to see that this issue is coming to the forefront. It's time this kind of thing is dealt with. It won't ever stop, but perhaps all the publicity can help prevent even more of it happening.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:52 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
You meant to write "Donald Trump is a rapist". He has admitted being a serial sexual predator.

Clinton was President 30 years ago and irrelevant. And there was never any allegation of rape.
Bill Clinton VIOLENTLY RAPED Juanita Broderick in a hotel room.
Bill Clinton lost his Rhodes scholarship and was booted from Oxford for RAPING another student in England.

Old 11-09-2017, 11:54 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post

Oh really? I suggest you talk with Juanita Broaddrick.

Glad to see that scumbags on both sides of the aisle as well as in Hollywood are FINALLY being called out. Hopefully there will be some justice for their victims and the criminals will go to prison.

6,675 posts, read 4,276,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Moore is also using Breitbart to try and get ahead of the allegations. Sounds true, and pretty par for the course for religious extremists like him. They're always hypocrites.
Better step out of that glass house before you throw that stone.

7,150 posts, read 4,902,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Bill Clinton VIOLENTLY RAPED Juanita Broderick in a hotel room.
Bill Clinton lost his Rhodes scholarship and was booted from Oxford for RAPING another student in England.
And you know this, how?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies