Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 08:51 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
I said that I had no comment on the accusations ( I think they are true and I dislike the Bible thumping Moore). I just wondered why the accusations came up after the republican primary. Looks like a hatchet job.
No doubt Mitch McConnell has been aware of the allegations for some time and, faced with the prospect of admitting this loon to the Senate and having his fellow Republican senators faced with a mid-term referendum on a GOP brand represented by Trump and Moore, helped guide the Washington Post to the story.

That makes McConnell a ruthless, immoral political operator, but doesn't change the fact that all things indicate that Bible-thumping hypocrite Moore molested a 14 year old and creeped on high-school kids when he was in his 30s.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:52 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,854,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
What proof do you need? Been verified he was a mall pervert,signed the yearbook, former DA says it was common knowledge.
Signing a year book makes one a pervert? lmao you reaching so far you're gonna throw your back out.
You believe a former DA but you don't believe Moore who is a former DA? The timing is the problem and the fact that one of the accusers working closely with hillary makes one wonder. Allred has previously pulled this attention getting garbage before. Herman Cains accusers were exposed as scum so unless there is collaborating evidence over something that took place 30 years ago, I'm not buying it.

Does it make one wonder? Of course it does.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 11-15-2017 at 09:02 AM..

Old 11-15-2017, 08:54 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,078,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Moore is the current topic.

Try staying with the subject. You're free to open a thread on other issues and discuss those there.

I have not seen you condemn those other posts I provided, they were not on topic of moore, but I guess since they are your buddies...you're good with it...

Old 11-15-2017, 08:55 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Signing a year book makes one a pervert? lmao you reaching so far you're gonna throw your back out.
You believe a former DA but you don't believe Moore who is a former DA? The timing is the problem and the fatct hat one of the accusers working closely with hillary makes one wonder. Allred has previously pulled this attention getting garbage before. Herman Cains accusers were exposed as scum so unless there is collaborating evidence over something that took place 30 years ago, I'm not buying it.

I asked you before and I'll ask you again, knowing what you know today, would you vote for Moore over Jones, and why?

Old 11-15-2017, 08:56 AM

1,548 posts, read 912,527 times
I beg to differ. I knew plenty of girls in my high school who dated college guys. We hated those guys.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:56 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You believe a former DA but you don't believe Moore who is a former DA? The timing is the problem and the fatct hat one of the accusers working closely with hillary makes one wonder. Allred has previously pulled this attention getting garbage before. Herman Cains accusers were exposed as scum so unless there is collaborating evidence over something that took place 30 years ago, I'm not buying it.

It makes him a liar. He claimed he never even met the girl yet he signed her yearbook. This is why even Hannity finally decided that he'd better get off.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:59 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,162,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Feel free to continue supporting Moore.

Lotsa Pubs still are. He maintains a lead in the Bama polls.
At worse he'll be elected, expelled from the Senate and the Governor will appoint a new Republican.

Much better than a Dem in the role. Keeping the seat Red is what's important.

Pull a Harry Reid and win at all costs.

Old 11-15-2017, 08:59 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
No doubt Mitch McConnell has been aware of the allegations for some time and, faced with the prospect of admitting this loon to the Senate and having his fellow Republican senators faced with a mid-term referendum on a GOP brand represented by Trump and Moore, helped guide the Washington Post to the story.

That makes McConnell a ruthless, immoral political operator, but doesn't change the fact that all things indicate that Bible-thumping hypocrite Moore molested a 14 year old and creeped on high-school kids when he was in his 30s.
The best part of this whole fiasco is that if Moore wins, McConnell loses.

If Jones wins, McConnell loses.

Call it karma.

Old 11-15-2017, 09:03 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,078,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
At worse he'll be elected, expelled from the Senate and the Governor will appoint a new Republican.

Much better than a Dem in the role. Keeping the seat Red is what's important.

Pull a Harry Reid and win at all costs.

Or he is elected and steps down, then the GOV can put someone in that spot until the general election...

Old 11-15-2017, 09:04 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,854,786 times
Quote:

That makes McConnell a ruthless, immoral political operator,
And you're just getting that now?

Quote:
but doesn't change the fact that all things indicate that Bible-thumping hypocrite Moore molested a 14 year old and creeped on high-school kids when he was in his 30s.
It is not a fact that he molested a 14 year old and to say it is a fact is sleazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies