Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2017, 04:42 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,336,309 times

Advertisements

Well, it looks like the case against Roy Moore is falling apart. His attorney gave a news conference and they are demanding the year book he supposedly signed (which he denies) It seems the judge in one of the woman's divorces was Roy Moore, and his assistant's initials were, D. A. He always signed, D.A. after Roy's signature on case documents (much like a secretary adding her initials on a typed letter after the her boss's signature (if you've ever worked in an office, as I have).

They believe the year book signature to have been forged or copied from that court document. They want to examine the year book to see how old the ink is and analyze the signature ...full forensics! LOL

Gloria Allred should be disbarred if this turns out to be true.

Roy Moore's attorney demands release of accuser's yearbook | On Air Videos | Fox News

Old 11-15-2017, 04:43 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,825,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Because Moore all but admitted it on TV. If someone asks you, “hey daylux, have you ever sexually molested underage girls?” and you had never done so, is your answer going to be

(A) hell no

Or

(B). I don’t recall ever doing that, specifically. I’m not saying it didn’t happen, but I just don’t remember that. But I always asked mom’s permission first!

The guy basically admitted he diddled underage girls and it was so bad that even Hannity has walked back from him.

Frankly, if that was his answer and he was innocent, he is so colossally stupid for responding that way that he should be expelled from the senate due to lack of mental capacity
Yeah, sorry Moore supporters, it is this ^^ cut and dried.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:44 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,579,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
It amazes me that is the case. And I'm not sure which is worse. Perhaps that often the ones who think it is OK for a 30 year old man to molest a 14 year old are the same ones who forgot that Nazi's are bad.

They're exactly the same ones.

They call themselves "patriots" and "christians" then see the rest of America as enemies. The end result of three decades or rabid hate radio sending out the message:

"America sucks and it's all your neighbors' fault. Hate them!"

The unfortunate truth is that there are millions of gullible folks who buy into that mindless crap.

It's easier than thinking.

Roy Moore is what the GOP has become.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:45 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,476,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashj007 View Post
No.
We are confused about the definition of what has been alleged as to the behavior of the candidate for the US Senate.
Many people persist in calling the behavior pedophilia.

"This article is about the sexual preference toward prepubescent children. It is not to be confused with hebephilia or ephebophilia."
i stand corrected.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:49 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,238,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well, it looks like the case against Roy Moore is falling apart. His attorney gave a news conference and they are demanding the year book he supposedly signed (which he denies) It seems the judge in one of the woman's divorces was Roy Moore, and his assistant's initials were, D. A. He always signed, D.A. after Roy's signature on case documents (much like a secretary adding her initials on a typed letter after the her boss's signature (if you've ever worked in an office, as I have).

They believe the year book signature to have been forged or copied from that court document. They want to examine the year book to see how old the ink is and analyze the signature ...full forensics! LOL

Roy Moore's attorney demands release of accuser's yearbook | On Air Videos | Fox News
This should be covered on all the networks at least as much as the damaging allegations against Roy Moore.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:52 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,579,057 times
Default The case against Roy Moore is falling apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post

Nope.

Not hardly.

Another woman is coming forward with her own account of Moore assaulting her when she was young.

New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it' | AL.com

He's a creep and a sexual predator.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:54 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,972,359 times
Roy Moore lovers just don't get it. And did you see that lawsuit letter Roy'so lawyers sent? Looks like it was written by a third grader.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:57 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,813,038 times
Yes, because if I were going to accuse someone of assault the first thing I would do is forge his signature in my yearbook.

He was already unfit before these accusations came out. Why people on here are still defending him boggles my mind.

More and more people are coming forward talking about his reputation in the town. How he stalked young girls when he was a grown - ass man. Is this what you republicans want as your party's legacy???

How many will have to come forward before it will he enough???

People like weinstein and Weiner have been totally abandoned by Democrats. Why can't republicans admit that this guy is awful???

Old 11-15-2017, 04:57 PM

15,652 posts, read 10,415,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
And those Hollywood and network 'bigwigs' are losing their jobs and reputations left and right. Nobody is defending them.
The Hollywood establishment did defend these men.....for decades...and Bill Clinton.

Old 11-15-2017, 04:59 PM

42,864 posts, read 26,345,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
This is good news for Pedophiles. They can go to Alabama, where they are accepted and can even get great jobs. Alabama the new home for peds...
And if they ever need defenders they can find plenty on this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies