Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2017, 02:40 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,924,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
\this body language expert's video
How do we know this person is a "body language expert"?

Old 12-13-2017, 04:25 AM

16,282 posts, read 10,424,652 times
I am totally surprised. When the dust settled it's still Alabama and Alabama is a GOP stronghold. I heard enough idiots interviewed saying "we won't let the press tell us what to do" despite the evidence.

The Republicans have proven to pick politics over right and wrong repeatedly. They praise Sheriff Joe while condemning North Korea regarding Otto Wambier when they both did the same thing, abuse prisoners. We have Ivanka Trump campaigning against sexual assault, then her dad and boss backs Moore. None of the posters showing video aimed at calling the accusers liars ever stood up against the Bill Cosby accusers. No they pick who is guilty or innocent based on politics and that is WRONG.

Well those people are losers today. Ain't it grand? Maybe for the next year we can call them butt hurt over a stunning upset on election day. That would be cool.

Last edited by DaveinMtAiry; 12-13-2017 at 04:39 AM..

Old 12-13-2017, 05:44 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,092,829 times
Now let's see how quickly all these accusers fade back in to the woodwork, shall we?

"If they can destroy Roy Moore, they can destroy anyone..."

That about sums it up. This country dies a little more each day. We are not being controlled by US, we are being controlled by an unseen, devious bunch of cretins...

Old 12-13-2017, 05:53 AM

16,282 posts, read 10,424,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
Now let's see how quickly all these accusers fade back in to the woodwork, shall we?

"If they can destroy Roy Moore, they can destroy anyone..."

That about sums it up. This country dies a little more each day. We are not being controlled by US, we are being controlled by an unseen, devious bunch of cretins...

Why would lifelong Republicans lie and put up with people like you attacking them? It makes no sense. No son it's about time you give these brave women the respect they deserve. It's a new climate out there, you best try and keep up and stop defending sexual abusers in the name of politics.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Why would lifelong Republicans lie and put up with people like you attacking them? It makes no sense. No son it's about time you give these brave women the respect they deserve. It's a new climate out there, you best try and keep up and stop defending sexual abusers in the name of politics.
Everything that happens makes sense...(though the Overlords tries to destroy Trump with their perfectly timed tape didn't seem to work for them).

We have no voice. The Overlords pull our strings more and more every day in this country with lies and utter fabrications.

When America dies??...it's all a matter of time now.

When Civil War II commences maybe it corrects a lot of sick and sinister filth that has been rotting this country...

Old 12-13-2017, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
"Republicans" are just a name. The vast majority of them are regressive/liberals/RINOs masquerading as "conservatives". The VAST majority of them are liberal (open borders, anti-middle class, etc).

Old 12-13-2017, 06:08 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
As it should be -- Republicans aren't a homogeneous group and neither are Democrats.

Those that choose to make sweeping generalizations about either don't do their 'party' any favors.

Could it be this very flawed Presidency will make people realize that at the core is not some ideological notion of a party, but the integrity of candidates that will make decision - -yes based on their political ideology but more importantly, based on what is best for this country.

American voters and politicians seemed to have adopted this idea that a win is when your party pushes through a bill....not the integrity of the bill or how it will improve the lives of Americans.

I hope we can change this. Tax Reform is much needed -- everyone seems to agree on that. But it is clear that the benefits of this bill are highly questionable -- given the problem the Republicans themselves are having on agreeing on it.

If it was a solid, good thing for the American people, there shouldn't be any conflict....especially within the party.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:36 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,154,352 times
This thread was at the top of our Politics and Controversies section for how many days? Immediately after the election is over and the left wins; it starts making it's trip into oblivion. Does anybody really care if Moore was guilty or innocent? If accusations are all it takes to topple our leaders today; then we are in trouble. I hope that these charges make their way into a court and that the American people can see for themselves if they had merit or if they were simply for political gain.

I really do not know enough to decide one way or another. My feeling is that the American people are waking up to all the false information given out during our elections. Thanks to the internet; I do not think we are as gullible as we once were. Of course that has to be proven!

Old 12-13-2017, 06:39 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
I am curious if all these accusers will disappear now that Moore has lost.....as it seems their timing was to affect this election.

Old 12-13-2017, 06:46 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
I am curious if all these accusers will disappear now that Moore has lost.....as it seems their timing was to affect this election.
Seems to me that I might consider things even.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies