Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump's statement?
Yes 229 48.21%
No 246 51.79%
Voters: 475. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 08:08 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,393,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
In this case, a patriot.
One persons patriot is anothers traitor. Democrats are traitors.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:10 AM

1,704 posts, read 752,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
Well this has given Maxine new fodder to call for impeachment.
She now wants to impeach Trump for insulting other countries.
No!

The honorable Ms. Maxine Waters is not demanding that Trump be impeached simply because he insulted an entire continent of countries, or because he insulted little Haiti. She's demanding that he be impeached because he's an incompetent racist idiot, who should never have been nominated or elected as POTUS in the first place!

Old 01-15-2018, 08:10 AM

9,437 posts, read 7,393,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano View Post
I’m trying to imagine what’s between “hole” and “house.”
Slim in that context, but a lie is still a lie whether liberals make up 'hole' or 'house'.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:15 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,210,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
You can tell these fake-Christian Trump supporters have never done a mission trip to a country like Haiti.

When you consider the kind of man they support and claim is a Christian, it actually makes sense.

My pastor preached about his comments today and he was spot on.
I have to agree. Most Trump supporters claim to be Christian and somehow have convinced themselves that his statements are accurate and acceptable. The Bible tells us to go forth to ALL nations. So every nation and its people have value in the eyes of God.

Yet they stand in contradiction to the God they claim to serve.

Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:17 AM

4,927 posts, read 5,338,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I would like to hear Trump explain why he continues to send Americans to die in s-hole countries after promising that he would not. It is needless wars in s-hole countries that inevitably lead to unwanted immigration from those same places.
This, 100%! If these ****hole countries are okay for Americans to WAR MONGER in, LOSE their lives in, LOSE their various limbs in, ACQUIRE various symptoms of PTSD, ACQUIRE severe traumatic brain injuries AND inflicting 'in like' upon the citizenry of those ****hole countries. NOT TO MENTION the numerous Allies fighting alongside our American soldiers and suffering the same atrocities.

Then we are, as a war mongering nation, without conscience, humanity, or moral fiber. Where and when does it or will it, ever end?

IT'S JUST THEE SIMPLE TRUTH

As of 2013 this is where the U.S. is at...with the public's knowledge AND EVEN WORSE...WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE!

U.S. Currently Fighting 74 Different Wars … That It Will Publicly Admit
And Many More Covert Wars Without Congressional Oversight … Let Alone Public Knowledge

U.S. Currently Fighting 74 Different Wars ... That It Will Publicly Admit

The United States Is Fighting How Many Wars?

https://shadowproof.com/2013/05/06/t...how-many-wars/

Old 01-15-2018, 08:20 AM

10,939 posts, read 4,426,011 times
Durbin is at fault for causing offense to Haiti.
Trump never said anything rude about Haiti publicly.
Durbin has no respect for Haiti and was therefore keen to say it to the media.
Durbin owes Haiti an apology for publicly humiliating them.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:23 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,630,264 times
Talking Everybody's Right, Everybody's Wrong...trump Said ****-house, Not ****-hole

Statement from many Pub officials who were in attendance:

"I do not recall."

A very weaselly, cowardly non-denial.

Their squirming is entertaining, though.

No one expected even a tiny slice of moral courage from those lick-spittles, anyway.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,610,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
or you can keep your health plan.
Ya'll keep trotting out that one phrase. I guess it's good 44 didn't have that many to choose from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Saying "You do not recall" a comment being uttered or "Did not hear" a word being said is not a firm denial that it did not happen. It is the most weasel of denials or a backhanded admission it was said.
LOL. They ARE weasels. First, they 'didn't recall' and THEN they 'didn't hear that word'. Even Chris Wallace failed to ask them 'What DID you hear"?

I don't know. Republican Lindsay Graham appears to have heard it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amenalot View Post
The Democrat is at fault for causing offense to Haiti.
Trump never said anything rude about Haiti publicly.
The Democrat has no respect for Haiti and was therefore keen to say it to the media.
Lame.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:24 AM

34,299 posts, read 15,723,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Those ****hole countries are what the Republicans party strives for..

A country without functioning agencies, and where everybody is only looking out for themselves.
That is the expected position for people that can't compete. They want it all handed to them.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:26 AM

19,912 posts, read 22,856,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
or you can keep your health plan.
Or "mine will be better and cheaper- believe me"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies