Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree with Trump's statement?
Yes 229 48.21%
No 246 51.79%
Voters: 475. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 08:28 PM

1,704 posts, read 750,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeIsWhere... View Post
Well, that may very well be an 'idea whose time has come'.

US Deportations of Europeans Could Exceed Last Fiscal Year

The federal crackdown on illegal immigration is causing anxiety among Europeans, who have long been able to fly under the radar.
July 11, 2017, at 3:46 a.m.

By PHILIP MARCELO, Associated Press
BOSTON (AP) — Europeans often hid in plain sight as Latin Americans, Asians and others living illegally in America were sent packing. But now they're starting to realize they are not immune to President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration, and they're worried.

Europeans comprise about 440,000 of the estimated 11 million people living illegally in the United States, according to the Migration Policy Institute.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ceed-last-year
Yes, but it's still difficult to believe that DACA immigrants would be subject to deportation if they were white. They've come under a very unique set of circumstances. Most were less than 6 yrs. of age when they first arrived here in the U.S. For most, the U.S. is all they know and it's all they want to know!

My God! Give these kids a break!

Old 01-15-2018, 08:37 PM
exm

3,723 posts, read 1,784,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"Inbred retards?"

Exactly my thoughts when watching that group of alt-right protesters in Charlottesville. I just had the good sense not to post it.

But political correctness, be damned. We're plain-spoken folk now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Sounds like Somalia is the place for guys like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Donald would be very proud of you for this comment. You sound just like him.
So why don't you guys go live in these countries? Or at least go on vacation, and take your children there?

Old 01-15-2018, 08:42 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,229,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Donald would be very proud of you for this comment. You sound just like him.
Why, because I like to talk about the facts without sugar-coating them and don't care if anyone is "offended" by the facts? Well good. And thanks for the compliment. I mean that sincerely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"Inbred retards?"

Exactly my thoughts when watching that group of alt-right protesters in Charlottesville. I just had the good sense not to post it.

But political correctness, be damned. We're plain-spoken folk now.
Yep. Inbreeding: is because of a cultural tradition of inter-sanguination (ie, cousin f&&king)
Intellectual ability: https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/..._is_below_the/

Old 01-15-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Durbin has a history of lying about private conversations in the White House.

During negotiations in the White House back in 2013, Durbin claimed a Republican leader angrily told Obama "I cannot even stand to look at you."

The media ran wild with how the Republican was using "racial undertones."

However, word started to trickle out that people there said that it never happened and when questioned...Obama to his credit said it never happened. Durbin refused to answer questions after his own party refused to back his lie.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25817...ryan-saavedra#
We don't say that a person has a "history" of lying from one sole event. Perhaps Mr. Durbin misunderstood what was stated at that time. Perhaps he reported exactly what stated, but was later it was agreed and decided not to corroborate for the media by gentleman's agreement.

At any rate, even if he misconstrued his facts once as a statesman, he's not too likely to repeat the same mistake twice for fear of losing his credibility.

Besides, too many people have already confirmed Durbin's account of the event. Cotton and friend are just trying to save presidential face!

Old 01-15-2018, 09:21 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,562,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
So why don't you guys go live in these countries? Or at least go on vacation, and take your children there?

Simple!

Because I love it here in the good ol' USA.

I've been to and worked in 3rd world countries. I thank my lucky stars that by accident of birth I'm a white guy in the United States. I know how good I've got it here.

I'm not a right wing doom and gloomer who says America has become a sh**hole because of "*******s and feminazis."

Get it?

Old 01-15-2018, 09:25 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,537,709 times
I'm sure that Trump is sorry that he called the Haitian people's country a sh*thole. But give the guy a break-I suspect that he thought they already knew.

Old 01-15-2018, 11:53 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,625,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
Yes, but it's still difficult to believe that DACA immigrants would be subject to deportation if they were white.
People often have that reaction when all they can see is race or skin color. But in fact, Trump is deporting whites even as he also deports Hispanics or other races who violated our laws.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
People often have that reaction when all they can see is race or skin color. But in fact, Trump is deporting whites even as he also deports Hispanics or other races who violated our laws.
Our country has a very long history of stark racism. Whenever David Duke and Richard Spencer endorses a presidential candidate, you can bet your bottom dollar that candidate sympathizes with their ideologies. Trump knows that he has to deport a few token whites in order not to give a racist impression. However, any president who would appoint Steve Bannon as his "Chief Strategist" is most certainly not a color blind president.

Also, the president has had a racist history that cannot be denied and anyone who knows anything about his personal life, knows about the racist deeds and comments that he's made in the past.
The racist road is well known and well traveled by Donald Trump.

It should be quite obvious by now to everyone but ignorant racists, that Donald Trump is truly a racist!

Old 01-16-2018, 03:27 AM

34,243 posts, read 18,603,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
Also, the president has had a racist history that cannot be denied and anyone who knows anything about his personal life, knows about the racist deeds and comments that he's made in the past.
The racist road is well known and well traveled by Donald Trump.

It should be quite obvious by now to everyone but ignorant racists, that Donald Trump is truly a racist!
So what are some of Trump's racist history, deeds, and comments. Again, no facts, evidence or reality.

Old 01-16-2018, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Simple!

Because I love it here in the good ol' USA.

I've been to and worked in 3rd world countries. I thank my lucky stars that by accident of birth I'm a white guy in the United States. I know how good I've got it here.

I'm not a right wing doom and gloomer who says America has become a sh**hole because of "*******s and feminazis."

Get it?

The USA is not a sh**hole, but it will soon become one with Donald Trump's leadership!

Haiti was a slave colony and Africa suffered a most devastating loss of millions of its people via slavery. It was then colonized.

You don't stick a group of people in a latrine under armed guard and block their exit, only later to compain that they reek of excrement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies