Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2018, 05:50 AM

29,532 posts, read 22,774,307 times

Advertisements

Another attention seeking narcissist using the time honored inflammatory tactic of making negative statements about the US military or the American flag.

So predictable, I just laugh at these morons these days.

Ignore, simple, attention is what they crave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2018, 05:52 AM

39,336 posts, read 27,722,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyingllama View Post
It must be great to be a morally superior intellectual academic and to look down on everyone else from a great height.
Based on this teacher's statement, he sounds like a person who is lower in intellect or has some cognitive disability/developmental struggle.

Old 01-29-2018, 05:55 AM

19,718 posts, read 16,897,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This is the consequence of democrats in control of our education system.....
I doubt he even gets fired.

Nice try. No, it is the result of ONE man who has an unusual opinion and felt compelled to blurt it out. Nothing more, nothing less. It may shock you, but many of us LIBS served and respect the military.

But that doesn't fit your narrative, does it ?

Old 01-29-2018, 06:05 AM

34,284 posts, read 18,664,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Nice try. No, it is the result of ONE man who has an unusual opinion and felt compelled to blurt it out. Nothing more, nothing less. It may shock you, but many of us LIBS served and respect the military.

But that doesn't fit your narrative, does it ?
Then why do you have idiotic, liberal, progressive views? You can't honestly think that crap works.

Old 01-29-2018, 06:10 AM

11,239 posts, read 8,337,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
This is the consequence of democrats in control of our education system.....
I doubt he even gets fired.
How is that a Liberal thing. He's a guy from a small town, who never made it out, never accomplished anything, and now he's indoctrinating the next generation. Very much a consequence of GOP policy.

And neither party has a monopoly on military support. While the con's talk a good game (kind like they do on moral matters), their record of action is abysmal. BOTH parties have examples of people who talk and act pro and anti military. (I remind you that it was the right who voted in a guy who has no respect for gold-star families, and thinks that someone (McCain) who serves honorably, gets captured and suffers horribly to protect other soldiers is called weak.)

I'm tired of the fake rage on the right.

And this guy, he's an idiot. He probably got an education in a defunded, no kid left behind system.

Old 01-29-2018, 06:39 AM

19,876 posts, read 12,167,647 times
He appears to be a bigot as well. “We haven’t been able to beat these guys wearing freaking robes and chanclas [flip-flops] for 15 years, “he said. “We couldn’t beat the Vietnamese — they’re a bunch of people this freaking big throwing rice at us.”

Old 01-29-2018, 06:49 AM

I thought he was supposed to be educated. So why does he sound so uninformed?

Ah! There is a clue. That word ‘educated’. What does ‘educated’ mean today? It doesn’t mean they know a lot about the world. It means they have been injected with the views and assumptions of their teachers. They have been taught by people who themselves have little experience of the real world. They have been indoctrinated with certain ideas.

This person should NEVER be allowed to teach AGAIN. There should be zero second chance for him. I am not a person who wants to end a person's career for no reasons, but this person is in no business of teaching.

First of all, he knew NOTHING (absolutely nothing) about the military.

One example, FMF corpsmen—informally known as “greensiders” as opposed to “bluesiders” who are corpsmen serving in Navy commands—have shared a common bond with their Marine partners since the Navy Hospital Corps was established formally 116 years ago on June 17, 1898.

One of my best childhood friend happened to be the green side navy corpsman. He happened to be one of the most disciplined and intelligent man I've ever known my entire life.

It takes a lot of work to get that FMF qualification badge, so I guess greenside corpsmen are a bit more cocky and they have every reason to be a bit more cocky in my opinion.

All Navy corpsmen complete basic corpsman school and then they get orders to go greenside or not, based on availability of those billets. My friend happened to be a green side navy corpsman who has completed several combat tours.

One Marine might be carrying all his gear, plus an AT-4 [shoulder-fired antitank weapon] and an M16 with six or eight loaded magazines, and their corpsman has his pack, a rifle plus all his med bags, and if the Marine is dying, the corpsman will be running back and forth checking on him.

My friend was severely injured during the last combat tour. He went home and tattooed nine skulls on his right arm (those nine skulls were the Marines he lost in the battle field.)

This ugly idiot in the OP knew nothing about sacrifices. He should be immediately fired and never be allowed to teach again. What an ugly person he is! This person makes me want to puke! I feel sorry for his wife, what kind of drugs she must be taking to sleep with that! Yuck!!!

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 01-29-2018 at 07:05 AM..

Old 01-29-2018, 06:50 AM

7,495 posts, read 6,291,158 times
Looking at facebook postings about him , he seems to have thing for young chicks too.

Old 01-29-2018, 07:01 AM

19,876 posts, read 12,167,647 times
There are quite a few pictures of him with his arms wrapped around young girls. In one he calls the young girl “white chocolate”.

Old 01-29-2018, 07:08 AM

He also sounds super jealous. Most military men are fit and gorgeous looking! This ugly stupid clown should go away already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies