Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2018, 01:57 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You can't escape liberalism no matter where you go. It's so opressive. If you tried to hide under a rock somewhere, liberals would come find you.
Why? What gives them their power? What are you going to do about it?

Conservatives seem to be too stupid to understand why "the system" is against them. They cannot see what the future holds for them. And so they do nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2018, 02:02 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
AHC is worse than History with the endless Nazi loop. I've taken to calling it the American Nazi Network. Not a day goes by there isn't some marathon of Nazi this and Hitler that. History does it to but nowhere near as bad as AHC. American Heroes Channel? Ummm, yea...sure.

Iwatch History Channel for Forged in Fire and that's it. Occasionally AHC will actually have something interesting about the SEALS or fighting aircraft history and such but I'd say at least 80% of their programming is some sort of Nazi stuff.

Makes me wonder a lot why I even have a 43 inch TV and pay for cable. I wind up watching DVDs or TV Land most of the time.....
Exactly, Nazi Network or Channel should be name. It's just a thinly-veiled way to trash white culture and soften them up for multiculturalism. It's a decades long revolving theme of liberals.

Old 01-31-2018, 02:05 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Exactly, Nazi Network or Channel should be name. It's just a thinly-veiled way to trash white culture and soften them up for multiculturalism. It's a decades long revolving theme of liberals.
Sounds like you may know a lot of liberals. What a scary thing that must be for you.

Old 01-31-2018, 02:07 PM

745 posts, read 480,283 times
Quote:
Doesn't that channel also constantly have shows about Nazi Germany. Who wouldn't become paranoid about Germans if not all white people and monoculturalism after being exposed to that on an endless loop?
They haven't had history shows on the History channel for at least the past 4 years now.

Old 01-31-2018, 02:14 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
The veterans who defeated the stupid nazis are "Americas Heroes." They are more than just America's heroes, they are heroes to the entire world.

The History channel also covers far more than just World War 2.
Their Schedule for the next month

Literally not a single show about impotent nazis.

And if the marathon blocks of programming had at least a percentage of it that focused on ..oh..say, the 82cnd Airbornes role in D Day , rather than the Waffens SS in Russia I'd be better with it. It's good to study things from all angles but really, 12 hour blocks of Hitlers Death Squads is a bit much. Just break it up a little ya know. Sheesh, have some inside looks at Imperial Japan even.

It's all well and good to look back at history and study the methodology of the enemy and use that to look critically at how that effected the world and even to spot parallels in todays world that bear watching. But there is such a thing as to much of a single subject.

I grew up on WW2 movies and shows like Rat Patrol, Combat and on the lighter side Hogans Heroes. Some of the shows AHC has on about the Nazis are interesting and informative but I just weary of full day marathons of them.

Old 01-31-2018, 02:21 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post

Conservatives seem to be too stupid to understand why "the system" is against them. They cannot see what the future holds for them. And so they do nothing.
Well I know what I think. I'm trying to stop the handing out of citizenship to globalized, mass interloper voters. And I'm trying to reveal liberals for the authoritarians and culture ruiners that they are. There's only so much I can do about it.

Old 01-31-2018, 02:54 PM

1,239 posts, read 510,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post

Damn, he edited the post about hiding from liberals under rocks. Had so many good comebacks for that one. lol

Quote:
Sick. White culture is not gay nazi culture. obtuse nazis killed many white people. opposing loser nazis is not liberal, it's just what decent human beings do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
And if the marathon blocks of programming had at least a percentage of it that focused on ..oh..say, the 82cnd Airbornes role in D Day , rather than the Waffens SS in Russia I'd be better with it. It's good to study things from all angles but really, 12 hour blocks of Hitlers Death Squads is a bit much. Just break it up a little ya know. Sheesh, have some inside looks at Imperial Japan even.

It's all well and good to look back at history and study the methodology of the enemy and use that to look critically at how that effected the world and even to spot parallels in todays world that bear watching. But there is such a thing as to much of a single subject.

I grew up on WW2 movies and shows like Rat Patrol, Combat and on the lighter side Hogans Heroes. Some of the shows AHC has on about the Nazis are interesting and informative but I just weary of full day marathons of them.
I agree, the other parts of World War 2 are important as well.
The History Channel covers them though. Obviously not as much, but I've watched plenty with my wife. It probably doesn't get as many viewers, which means it gets less air time.

Looking at the schedule I linked to earlier, it seems The History Channel puts long blocks of similarly themed content together. I can definitely see how that might get tiresome.

Are there any good Documentaries you would recommend to check out on the less covered aspects of World War 2?

Old 01-31-2018, 02:56 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
So I have them added on FB. The consistently are spewing liberal propaganda 24/7 . I did some research and noticed that they are owned by A&E and then A&E is owned by DISNEY.

What happened to the History Channel? I remember watching WWII history documentaries . Documentaries about guns and actual History....

They constantly post about Trump, Russia...national gay pride... watergate...

The channel has morphed into another liberal crap channel with constant propaganda..

Here is a photo of todays propaganda....
"Become"? They've BEEN, for over a decade now.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:20 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,294,358 times
I would guess that the reason that AHC has so much Nazi stuff is that viewers watch it.

There's very little history programming left on “The History Channel”. I think they also run “The Military History Channel” but I don’t receive it. The vintage History Channel programming is available for about $5 a month on streaming video (History Vault).

None of it is anti-white. You have to be pretty warped to think that programming on the crimes of the Nazis is “anti-white”, unless you’re a Neo-Nazi.

Old 01-31-2018, 03:21 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,208,835 times
Quote:
Well I know what I think. I'm trying to stop the handing out of citizenship to globalized, mass interloper voters. And I'm trying to reveal liberals for the authoritarians and culture ruiners that they are. There's only so much I can do about it.
You didn't answer my question. Why does "the system"(IE the money), hate you?

What does "the money" want? Why would you possibly believe that YOU can beat THEM.

When have people like you ever beaten anything? Go live under your rock. And let THEM control all of the institutions which will destroy you.

You must destroy the root if you want to kill the tree. But what is the root?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies