Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2018, 01:20 PM

1,239 posts, read 511,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
An alternate reality of Earth, where everything that he doesn't agree with is somehow an agenda against him, and his right wing sensibilities...or should I say sensitivities.

This is the same guy saying that a picture of Chewbacca perfectly matches that of Michelle Obama and describes her perfectly, so that should say something about OP.
Wow, that's pathetic. The rampant racism that people get away with here is insane. I actually take screenshots whenever I notice something truly disgusting like that. Wonder how advertisers would feel knowing that they're sponsoring that kind of content. Maybe Papa Johns could become the official sponsor of this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
AHC is worse than History with the endless Nazi loop. I've taken to calling it the American Nazi Network. Not a day goes by there isn't some marathon of Nazi this and Hitler that. History does it to but nowhere near as bad as AHC. American Heroes Channel? Ummm, yea...sure.

Iwatch History Channel for Forged in Fire and that's it. Occasionally AHC will actually have something interesting about the SEALS or fighting aircraft history and such but I'd say at least 80% of their programming is some sort of Nazi stuff.

Makes me wonder a lot why I even have a 43 inch TV and pay for cable. I wind up watching DVDs or TV Land most of the time.....
Since World War 2 was the most influential event in modern history, why do you think that it should not receive the most air time?

PS. I love how you referenced your 43 inch TV, never heard that one before.

When I roll through the city in my Ford Taurus, I just know that the world is mine for the taking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2018, 01:34 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Wow, that's pathetic. The rampant racism that people get away with here is insane. I actually take screenshots whenever I notice something truly disgusting like that. Wonder how advertisers would feel knowing that they're sponsoring that kind of content. Maybe Papa Johns could become the official sponsor of this forum.

Since World War 2 was the most influential event in modern history, why do you think that it should not receive the most air time?

PS. I love how you referenced your 43 inch TV, never heard that one before.

When I roll through the city in my Ford Taurus, I just know that the world is mine for the taking.

Yes, WW2 was an influential period of history, however dedicating such huge blocks of time to just Nazi Germany gets very old. WW2 involved more than just Hitlers Germany and in terms of being the "American Heroes Channel" focusing so heavily on the Nazis...well...need I say more?

Old 01-31-2018, 01:39 PM

46,965 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Here is todays propaganda
If commemorating the 1968 black power salute in Mexico counts as liberal propaganda, what exactly doesn't? Would you like a show describing the civil rights struggle with a more segregationist viewpoint, is that it?

Old 01-31-2018, 01:43 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times
Quote:
no triggered. Just another channel destroyed by liberal propaganda...theres plenty of them that have been destroyed in the last 20 years.. Glad I ditched cable a while ago...
You mean that photo from the 1968 Olympics was doctored?

Old 01-31-2018, 01:46 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Hey, just keep your TV set tuned to Fox News, in order to hide from liberals.
That's about what a person has to do. That says it all right there about liberalism infesting everything.

Old 01-31-2018, 01:46 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,915,650 times
Quote:
Here is todays propaganda

I fail to see how any of this is propaganda.

The first picture is just a reflection on past events.

The second part is about Putin, who is in the news and our minds for obvious reasons. Why should they not talk about him and his government?

Old 01-31-2018, 01:50 PM

1,239 posts, read 511,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Yes, WW2 was an influential period of history, however dedicating such huge blocks of time to just Nazi Germany gets very old. WW2 involved more than just Hitlers Germany and in terms of being the "American Heroes Channel" focusing so heavily on the Nazis...well...need I say more?
The veterans who defeated the stupid nazis are "Americas Heroes." They are more than just America's heroes, they are heroes to the entire world.

The History channel also covers far more than just World War 2.
Their Schedule for the next month

Literally not a single show about impotent nazis.

Old 01-31-2018, 01:51 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
So I have them added on FB. The consistently are spewing liberal propaganda 24/7 . I did some research and noticed that they are owned by A&E and then A&E is owned by DISNEY.

What happened to the History Channel? I remember watching WWII history documentaries . Documentaries about guns and actual History....

They constantly post about Trump, Russia...national gay pride... watergate...

The channel has morphed into another liberal crap channel with constant propaganda..

Here is a photo of todays propaganda....
I canceled cable/satellite TV in 2012. Don't watch any of these tripe channels anymore and haven't missed it a bit.

And the close to $7000 that we haven't sent to Dish Network is a big bonus.

Old 01-31-2018, 01:52 PM

18,401 posts, read 19,031,744 times
The OP has a problem with history. Keep the bias blinders on OP

Old 01-31-2018, 01:54 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewtexan View Post
Oh, those crazy liberals with all their facts. Seriously, it's getting to the point if you're not a conspiracy theorist, you're considered a liberal. People who still deny the Holocaust, 911, Sandy Hook, Orlando, etc. can stick with Fox News and Info Wars. The rest of us with an IQ above 12 will be stuck here in reality.
You do realize Germany and Europe have more than a 12 year history? And even then there are many other aspects and sides to that part of history than presenting 24/7 Hitler and concentration camps, but you would never know that watching the "History" channel .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies