Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2018, 04:41 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
In your initial post you said

Some races/ethnicities are more violent and less intelligent

Some and All are not the same things.

So according to you which specific races and ethnic groups are more prone to violence and have less intelligence?
E Asians and Western Europeans are the most intelligent and have less violent societies. Why do you keep asking me what psychometric research and statistics, not to mention cultural achievement clearly show? Much of Africa and Pre-Columbian America and other third world areas have always been violent and deficient in progress.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 04:47 PM

4,944 posts, read 2,942,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Win Exhausted View Post
Typical Racist, trying to align themselves with "East Asians". What kind of fool thinks intelligence is based on some sort of genetics rather than cultural factors? People like you are seriously deranged and need help. Not sure why the moderators allow you to spew your Pro White propaganda. Oh yeah because they think like you too.
The political section on city data is crawling with right wing extremists.

Old 03-06-2018, 04:52 PM

Quote:
As an East Asian, I get real tired of these White Supremacists trying to suck up to us Japanese or Chinese, or Koreans, like we share some sort of bond. I want nothing to do with these types at all. Our success is based on a cultural belief that our families instilled in us. It has NOTHING to do with our "Genetics". If you look at African immigrants who come to America they do extremely well and in most cases exceed what East Asians are doing. They have very similar cultural beliefs when it comes to Education and work ethic.
Totally agree. Unfortunately for the racists they see the world in black and white.

Old 03-06-2018, 04:55 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,242,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
E Asians and Western Europeans are the most intelligent and have less violent societies. Why do you keep asking me what psychometric research and statistics, not to mention cultural achievement clearly show? Much of Africa and Pre-Columbian America and other third world areas have always been violent and deficient in progress.
Well Western Europe and the Far East was were the two worst wars in human history took place. So I am not buying the whole genetic "less violent" thing.

The Middle East was were civilization started and was the epicenter of civilization for thousands of years. During most of this time Europe was a barbaric wasteland. Was this because Western Europeans were less intelligent and more prone to violence then people in the Middle East?

Old 03-06-2018, 04:58 PM

Quote:
As an East Asian, I get real tired of these White Supremacists trying to suck up to us Japanese or Chinese, or Koreans, like we share some sort of bond. I want nothing to do with these types at all. Our success is based on a cultural belief that our families instilled in us. It has NOTHING to do with our "Genetics". If you look at African immigrants who come to America they do extremely well and in most cases exceed what East Asians are doing. They have very similar cultural beliefs when it comes to Education and work ethic.
I'm not a white supremacist but I'm definitely not trying to suck up to Asians or anyone else. Do you have a problem with liberals sucking up to Asians with their "people of color" alliance? Not all immigrants do well by far, the ones that do are a selective group of the more intelligent and ambitious and some of them receive affirmative action and welfare. Or if they're tribal and help each other, that's a competitive advantage for them too.

Old 03-06-2018, 04:59 PM

Quote:
I'm not a white supremacist
No your just a white nationalist

Old 03-06-2018, 04:59 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
That is bogus because the person used language and tribal identification. America tries to assimilate language and ignores most ethnicity and tribal identifications but has sizable numbers of every race, ethnicity and tribe on earth practically due to immigration policy.
America also has guns. Lots of guns.

Old 03-06-2018, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
Well Western Europe and the Far East was were the two worst wars in human history took place. So I am not buying the whole genetic "less violent" thing.

The Middle East was were civilization started and was the epicenter of civilization for thousands of years. During most of this time Europe was a barbaric wasteland. Was this because Western Europeans were less intelligent and more prone to violence then people in the Middle East?
War and empires are not the same thing as interpersonal and societal violence.

The Middle East has long changed genetically since the ancient civilizations. They were ancestrally/genetically most related to modern day Europeans during antiquity. Europe was not a barbaric wasteland even during the time before and just after the Roman empire. That's revisionist and cherry picked history.

Old 03-06-2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
America also has guns. Lots of guns.
I think if one was to remove al the guns in America violence would actually increase.

Old 03-06-2018, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
No your just a white nationalist
I believe in independent nations and monoculturalism and am white . What are you? Someone who thinks whites can't retain their nations but everyone else should be allowed to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies