Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2018, 01:35 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,808,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
OP never met a New Yorker before.
I'm a New Yorker.

We don't like him.

We didn't vote for him.

We're embarrassed that he's from here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2018, 01:38 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
"without any ridicule"

wait.. so you're not ridiculing him now?
I passed ridicule a long time ago and find him beyond vomitus now. His behavior is so constantly over the top, the things he says so endlessly ridiculous, that what's amazing is how much he gets away with because he's been so over the top for so long. Trump supporters excuse absolutely anything he does to the point where he says he's "the only star" left in the world is just a Tuesday. Even the media has been numbed at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1AM7H8FpTQ

Old 03-06-2018, 01:46 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,076,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I passed ridicule a long time ago and find him beyond vomitus now. His behavior is so constantly over the top, the things he says so endlessly ridiculous, that what's amazing is how much he gets away with because he's been so over the top for so long. Trump supporters excuse absolutely anything he does to the point where he says he's "the only star" left in the world is just a Tuesday.
It.was.a.joke.

In all seriousness though, and as someone who had to survive 8 vomitus years of Obama, if you are this distraught over this, may I suggest you step away from political news for a while? Go outside, read a book, plan a romantic gesture for a loved one. There may well be plenty of things to be upset about on both sides of the political side, but this is not one of them. Mountains out of mole hills.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:51 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
If Obama had done it, saying he was kidding wouldn't matter. And this isn't the first time Trump has tried to make himself the ultimate supreme being of the country. His party considers his behavior acceptable, his constant, constant, constant boasting, that by anyone else, would be openly mocked to their face. With Trump, it's just a wink and a nod while he orders golf tee markers with a presidential seal for his private revenue-generating golf courses.
It's clear that tRump is a weakling and a coward.

Exactly the kind who brags on himself endlessly.

Avoided his opportunity to serve the military with fake medical excuses.

The fact is, NO tRump male has ever served in the military. A collection of chickenhawks.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:52 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Quote:
I cannot think of a time in our history when a president was allowed such insanely egotistical flourishes without any ridicule. Trump does this so consistently that it's like the country is full of frogs in heating water. If Obama had ever said anything like this, Fox News would talk of nothing else for the rest of his time in office. But because it's Trump, it's just a Tuesday. And of course, once again and as always, there is no pushback from his party, so in the future, they don't get to say "I didn't like it when Trump did it", they are completely fine with it because the worst thing they could do is question Trump's ego.

Trump mocks ‘lowest rated Oscars’: ‘We don’t have stars anymore — except your president’
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...rs-2018-438636
And yet the egotistical little boy-president has yet to say much of anything about Russia announcing a new nuclear arms a few days ago.

Old 03-06-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
And yet the egotistical little boy-president has yet to say a single word about Russia announcing a new arms race last week.
Of course not because all it takes to make Diaper Bigly happy is Putin calling him "brilliant".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul4zREqSTkg

Old 03-06-2018, 01:56 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,076,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
It's clear that tRump is a weakling and a coward.

Exactly the kind who brags on himself endlessly.

Avoided his opportunity to serve the military with fake medical excuses.

The fact is, NO tRump male has ever served in the military. A collection of chickenhawks.

I guess I missed where Obama, and Bill and Hillary Clinton served in the military.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
I guess I missed where Obama, and Bill and Hillary Clinton served in the military.
They didn't, but that's another in the long long long list of things Republicans have lost credibility on. Trump not only took five deferments, but he attacked John McCain and said he was not a hero. Republicans also attacked John Kerry. These are people that did serve, the GOP made them the enemy and elected the guy that took the deferments but also attacked the guy that served and was taken as POW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWxnEOn89wA

Trump supporters have become the thing that serves Trump's ego the way bacteria serves a host.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:11 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Did you miss the part where the three of them bragged endlessly about how tough and rugged they are?

tRump never shuts up about what a brilliant military guy he would have been. Instead, he squirmed out of serving.

A case could be made for Bill squirming some. But not Obama or Hillary.

Tell me where any of them made a comment similar to:

tRump: "I know more than the generals." "Nobody is more militaristic than me." "I got more training than most guys serving in the military."

Carry on.

Old 03-06-2018, 02:25 PM

5,649 posts, read 5,969,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
LOL, yes he is. He sent Hillary into retirement, is undoing Obama's disaster called Obamacare, is kicking ISIS azz, gave me a tax cut.

And all the Libs can do is call you a name, scream Impeach while their heads explode and CNN tanks in the toilet.

That makes him a rock star in my book.

The big Rock Stars in the Dem party are Nancy Pulosi, crying Chuck and Maxine Waters. Better known as the new 3 Stooges.
This is the best post Ive seen in weeks. I couldn't agree more.

I find it hilarious that more than a year later, Trump still makes Dem's heads explode and tears fall like rain. The left's implosion is nothing short of spectacular. I revel in this stuff!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies