Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2018, 09:39 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Trump may seem like a bad guy to some, but you have to remember, he doesnt do politics like some. He is thinking forward. If someone lies, steals or cheats his company(right now he is CEO of USA technically), then that person should be fired. He/She is not good for business, and the country needs to be run efficiently, not like it has for a long long time.
You may not like it, but he is doing whats right by holding people accountable and forcing others to follow. He has an Ethos many should follow. His personal life is none of our damn business, unless it jeopardizes the Office of the POTUS. Clinton did when committed perjury, yet the left loves Bill..
He fires people when they don't kiss his a$$. You have to be loyal to Trump and Trump only!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2018, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I have news for you. He's fired from his position. He getz zero.
That is not true.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:04 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Somethings wrong with this whole administration when they have a turnover they have. Trump hand picked these people and now they aren’t any good? I think the problem is with Trump not his staff. The man has a problem, too bad the Republicans want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend things are fine. The truth will come out sooner or later.
I saw a report not too long ago that discussed the turnover in Trump's administration compared to others. Trump's turnover isn't too much more than past administrations. Since everything Trump does is magnified to the 10th power by himself and the press it's always a big story. These people usually hang in for 1 to 2 years before they get burned out. Working for Trump was never easy. To see people tap out the way they are isn't surprising. I just hope Kelly hangs in there.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:08 AM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
It's time for a Special Counsel to investigate IG Horowitz and the FBI OPR. They could be part of the TrumPutin conspiracy to create a NaziFascistTheocratic dictatorship in the U.S..
I thought Obama appointed Horowitz? That would mean Obama was in on it with Putin. Obama was caught on a live mike telling a Putin spokesman that he would have more flexibility after his election. I never heard of Trump make those types of promises to Russia or Putin.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:08 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Somethings wrong with this whole administration when they have a turnover they have. Trump hand picked these people and now they aren’t any good? I think the problem is with Trump not his staff. The man has a problem, too bad the Republicans want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend things are fine. The truth will come out sooner or later.
Deflection. This has nothing to do with Trump. This is the FBI firing a rogue FBI agent.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
If he is charged with a crime I believe that all goes away....no?
He hasn't been charged with a crime.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Traitor Trump had Sessions fire McCabe in order to make his testimony about Comey look like sour grapes from a fired employee.

Alas, it seems that McCabe kept notes as he went along and left them behind for Mueller and others to use as they need.
The FBI did an internal review and recommended McCabe be fired. Nothing to do with Trump, sorry.

Notes? I look forward to them.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:13 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
I saw a report not too long ago that discussed the turnover in Trump's administration compared to others. Trump's turnover isn't too much more than past administrations. Since everything Trump does is magnified to the 10th power by himself and the press it's always a big story. These people usually hang in for 1 to 2 years before they get burned out. Working for Trump was never easy. To see people tap out the way they are isn't surprising. I just hope Kelly hangs in there.
Could you post that report? It is not what has been reported by other publications.

"...The Trump Administration has seen the highest rate of turnover among White House staff in decades.
During the president’s first year, the administration saw a 34% turnover rate. This is the highest of any recent White House, according to a Brookings Institution report that tracked departures of senior officials over the last 40 years..."

Trump's Staff Turnover Is the Highest for Any Presidency in Decades | Fortune

Old 03-18-2018, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/st...32313560379392

Not to mention Sessions lied under oath to the Senate.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Mueller already has his notes besides it’s redundant to Comey’s.
Which notes does Mueller have? Why would he have them? How are they confirmed? What makes you think they're redundant to Comey's? What makes you think there's anything that would help Mueller "get" Trump? If anything you'd think Mueller would RUN from McCabe's notes as he's already been caught lying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies