Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2018, 04:50 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,448,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
Both sides do it. Both sides are obnoxious about it.

There, happy?
You win....for now
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2018, 04:51 PM

8,446 posts, read 4,765,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
I have more 'rights' than you:-

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-cou...s-in-the-world

Thank god it seems that your kids have more b***s than the previous generation, hats off to them for trying to FINALLY get something done.
You have no freedom of speech and no freedom to defend yourselves, but you do have the freedom to watch your daughters get raped by muslims. No freedom to speak out about it though.

Old 03-24-2018, 04:52 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,848,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
There is propaganda, but it is not from the marchers. It is from the radical right-wing who are using disinformation and old Soviet tactics to discredit a marhch from concerned children and their parents. There is propaganda and it starts with threads like this,
And I am the very rich and sexy king of Arborea.

Old 03-24-2018, 04:52 PM

5,956 posts, read 2,897,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
If you were shot at and saw your friends dying around you, you may think differently about assault type weapons....
I was shot at, a lot, I didn't hate or dislike or even fear the weapon being used ,real assault weapons .I hated the man with the weapon .Grow up for Christ sake!

Old 03-24-2018, 04:53 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,130,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I've linked that story on here numerous times.

They don't care. They've come this far and are going down with the ship.
I'm perfectly content with the right-statists and the left-statists destroying each other. That way there's less people to violate the NAP.

Old 03-24-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Not believable. Not propaganda manipulating. Those kids were out there protesting and looking for change. Your post is simply left over WWII fear rhetoric and most likely a scare tactic encouraging those who think that their guns will be taken away.
Well damn, these are getting really convincing. I hate to ask but can you please read Propaganda by Edward Bernays and explain to me how the concepts in that book were NOT used today at the rally?

Old 03-24-2018, 04:57 PM

16,342 posts, read 10,465,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
When the shaved head militant girl gave her speech, she literally pulled a tactic straight out of #$÷ing Adolph Hitler's speech playbook... stand there silent and scowling for an awkwardly long time so the crowd could build anticipation for her to say something that would surely be earth-shattering.
That "shaved head militant girl" lost her.....

Never mind, you won't get it anyway. I get it you don't agree with the protesters but there is no reason to be cruel to children who lost friends.

Old 03-24-2018, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
That "shaved head militant girl" lost her.....

Never mind, you won't get it anyway. I get it you don't agree with the protesters but there is no reason to be cruel to children who lost friends.
I've lost people too... But I don't try to take away legal rights from the people of an entire country to avenge them.

Old 03-24-2018, 05:00 PM

17,845 posts, read 13,763,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
There is propaganda, but it is not from the marchers. It is from the radical right-wing who are using disinformation and old Soviet tactics to discredit a march from concerned children and their parents. There is propaganda and it starts with threads like this.
LOL, OP goes all Godwin on us in his original post and somehow thinks he is enlightened.

Old 03-24-2018, 05:02 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,731,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
I find it quite funny GOPers accuse leftists celebrities of being Marxist for donating to this March as if Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman sit around all day reading books on Marxism and having weekly meetings to plot domination.

It's impossible to be a right winger today and not engage in conspiracy theoryism
Go figure. They are angry because kids are asking to be safe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies