Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2018, 12:53 PM

10,767 posts, read 4,349,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zero View Post
I really liked Rudy Giuliani and was happy to vote for him. I was disappointed when he turned out to be a full-throated Trump defender, but now I'm thinking it might have been a ruse.
Giuliani spent all 2016 praising Trump, and actually I feel he was the most convincing of all those endorsing Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2018, 12:58 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Several short videos divide the full Fox interview by subject. Here Giuliani discusses the possible Mueller interview with Trump.

It's always better to hear someone directly instead of relying of spin and interpretation by presstitutes.

I won't bother posting the segment where he calls Hillary a criminal because we already know that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrIL_HZiJ_k
Thanks for the thread. This is a nice deflect for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
It was interesting that Giuliani said that Russian collusion is over, and that the payments to Daniels, and reimbursement of Cohen are all documented, and does not violate campaign finance law.

Mueller is left with obstruction, something he can never prove.

Giuliani also said it is Mueller that is refusing written questions, confirming that Mueller is only interested in a perjury trap.

This going public strategy by Trump's legal team is quite interesting, they have taken away control of the narrative from Mueller's leakers, and the Trump hating members of the media.

Well played Rudy.
This is possible I guess.

Nerve wracking for us and fantistycal for the Libbies?

We'll see how it shakes out.

Going for broke at best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Well done? Giuliani already contradicted two things said by Trump....
Trump can afford two tiny little white lies depending on when and where he lies.

Last edited by McGowdog; 05-03-2018 at 01:10 PM..

Old 05-03-2018, 01:55 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodysbusiness View Post
I can't understand why anyone would go on TV and voluntarily talk about something that goes against their "boss." It makes no sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
So Trump says he knew nothing of the payment Cohen made to Daniels. Then he did. So everybody is okay with Trump lying. But, but, but it's not illegal and not a campaign contribution. Give me a break. What about his lying mouth? When Trump was on Air Force One, why didn't he tell the reporter that it was documented instead of lying and saying he knew nothing about it? WTH?
I find it strange that Giuliani said Trump didn't know what the payments were for, and the Trump haters are claiming the opposite.

The TDS is strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
There IS no such thing as a 'perjury trap' if the person being questioned tells the truth, alleging there is is doing nothing but admitting Trump can't be expected to tell the truth.
This has already been covered.

Trump doesn't have to lie, all Mueller needs is for Trump to give an answer that differs from someone else, and he can claim Trump lied.

Impeachment is not a legal proceeding, Mueller doesn't have to prove Trump lied, he only needs to make the claim, and let the dems in the House run with it.

Old 05-03-2018, 02:34 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The interview was uproarious and bizarre.

“Ivanka Trump? I think I would get on my charger and go ride into their offices with a lance, if they go after Ivanka. Now if they do do Ivanka, which I don’t think they will, the whole country will turn on them. If they go after her, the whole country will turn on them. They’re going after his daughter?â€

Really?

Rudy marching to Mueller's office in a suit of armor and a lance. The whole notion makes you want to laugh.

The country rising up for Ivanka?

Even Trumpers see that as a sorry comment. How unhinged are these people?

Poor Jared, he is "disposable".

Rudy is going through a divorce so maybe he has his eyes on dating Ivanka. "She's a fine woman," Rudy said. Whoa!!!!!!

He'll have to get in line though after the Donald.

I scratched my head on that one. Ivanka can be just as crooked as her dad. What? Is she too precious to receive a subpoena or something? Give me a break.

Old 05-03-2018, 02:39 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I scratched my head on that one. Ivanka can be just as crooked as her dad. What? Is she too precious to receive a subpoena or something? Give me a break.
Do you think Ivanka is crooked just because Hillary praised her and knows her because she is a friend of Chelsea?

Old 05-03-2018, 02:41 PM

I don't know if the comment is in this clip but Giuliani said he regretted turning down the offer of Attorney General. A lot of people wish he hadn't. We might have avoided most of this taxpayer wasting nonsense. I suppose we can hope Sessions will resign although there is speculation he is working behind the scenes in the Uranium One investigation and the FBI scandals. We shall see, I guess.

Old 05-03-2018, 02:43 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Grandpa was full himself last night -- telling us everything he knows and oops -- even about that hostage thing -- that nobody is suppose to know aobut but has been talking about since yesterday morning.

This administration has to control their message. It's a mess.

Old 05-03-2018, 02:45 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Interview: Rudy Giuliani on Hannity discussing Mueller interview

Welp...

This puts to rest the "legal genius" argument in Rudy's case.

They'll always have Tiffany's.

Old 05-03-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Folks would focus more on Guliani spilling the beans than the fact our President is a liar
Obama never lied.
No presidents have ever lied.
Only Trump

Old 05-03-2018, 02:54 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Do you think Ivanka is crooked just because Hillary praised her and knows her because she is a friend of Chelsea?
Stupid questions but I'll answer anyway. I didn't say she was crooked, I said she could be since she works for her crooked dad. And thanks, I already know she and Chelsea are friends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies