Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Trump a Jerk? (Personality wise)
No, He seems like a real nice guy 42 45.65%
Yes, what a jerk! 50 54.35%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 01:01 PM

254 posts, read 211,464 times

Advertisements

Maybe he's a jerk.In my view, the whole Washington Establishment is a bunch of jerks.That goes for the Fake News Networks and That Hag Hillary Clinton as well.Trump is Out Jerking these bastards and they can't stand it.The man is fearless.Give em hell Donald.I'm enjoying the show.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:05 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,270,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
Not to mention which, I've read "jerkier" comments on here from libs way worse than anything Trump has said.
But, none of the people on here are the President of the United States of America.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:09 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,270,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprague and Henwood View Post
Maybe he's a jerk.In my view, the whole Washington Establishment is a bunch of jerks.That goes for the Fake News Networks and That Hag Hillary Clinton as well.Trump is Out Jerking these bastards and they can't stand it.The man is fearless.Give em hell Donald.I'm enjoying the show.
I really don't watch him much because he looks like an idiot and his mouth is always hanging open, but it is somewhat hilarious that there's a guy out there saying such ridiculous crap.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:09 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,075,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
But, none of the people on here are the President of the United States of America.
So? It's still hypocritical.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:14 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
Never liked him but he was very helpful
he smoked out a group of people who murder police and advocates of assassination of commander in chief
Yes now I know who and what the Democratic Party is
What I took an oath to defend against
Signed
A former democrat

Old 05-04-2018, 01:18 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The issue is that Trump was generally fine (or at minimum a typical greedy, eccentric business type) for the first 70 years of his life until he positioned himself against the swamp and the propaganda media and the entertainment complex (read elite liberals and swampy GOP types). All of a sudden he's the worst person in America to many. I think it says more about the others. He hasn't changed... others have changed their viewpoint on him. Why is that?
except of course this isn't true. People in the New York area regarded him as a jerk long before now. He was well known to be coarse and sexist, as well as an untrustworthy business partner. His racism was also well known, including his petulant demands that the Central Park Five should still have been executed despite the fact that they were exonerated by DNA evidence.

On a lighter note, he was also a laughing stock for his execrable taste particularly since he was the second generation of a family rich enough for him to have known better.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:23 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
He's probably super nice to his family always, other people when they're useful for his schemes, but likely unpleasant with most others.
yeah, super nice like this

Quote:
Even when it comes to a sick baby in his family, Donald Trump is all business. The megabuilder and his siblings Robert and Maryanne terminated their nephew's family medical coverage a week after he challenged the will of their father, Fred Trump. "This was so shocking, so disappointing and so vindictive," said niece Lisa Trump, whose son, William, was born 18 months ago at Mount Sinai Medical Center with a rare neurological disorder that produces violent seizures, brain damage and medical bills topping $300,000. The Trump family feud has come to light in recent days as the dispute over Fred Trump's estate is being played out in Queens Surrogate Court. The patriarch left between $100 million and $300 million, according to different family estimates. A separate case over the denial of medical coverage that Fred Trump freely provided to his family for decades was filed in Nassau Supreme Court. Both lawsuits were filed by Fred Trump 3rd and Mary Trump, the children of Donald's late brother, Fred Jr. They offer a rare window into one of New York's most prominent families, a world where alliances and rivalries are magnified by power, money and the tough-nosed tactics of Donald Trump. "When [Fred 3rd] sued us, we said, 'Why should we give him medical coverage?
INSIDE TRUMPS' BITTER BATTLE Nephew's ailing baby caught in the middle - NY Daily News

Old 05-04-2018, 01:24 PM

30,171 posts, read 11,809,456 times
I am not the biggest fan or hater of Trump but even before he ran for POTUS I thought he was pompous and full of himself. But I felt the same way about Obama and Hillary Clinton. I think people who run for POTUS and write books about themselves usually fall into that category. Not all of them. Bernie, Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are not pompous and full of themselves but they also had little chance of actually being elected.

So I suppose people want pompous people running our country.

You get what you pay for.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:24 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Democrats are like an idiot in a bar feeling up the females and acting utterly obnoxious who gets punched square in the face, then gets up saying "I cant believe he did that!" then wobbly stumbles out the door...

don't let the door hit ya dems.

Old 05-04-2018, 01:45 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
ok . seriously I don't care what "you" think.

all I am attempting to do is pick up the mirror so you can see... Trump didn't happen in a vacuum. Trump was a reaction to leftist over reach. If that isn't you fine. If it is, you just found the line where we bite back. (but please note, Trumps aggressive actions are in fact REactions. )
So because the right didn't like the left they chose a literally stupid jerk to lead their party?

Brilliant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies