Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please select one
I am a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 69 20.29%
I am a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 80 23.53%
I am not a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 59 17.35%
I am not a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 132 38.82%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2018, 07:16 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
They don't want a solution. They want to turn America into Mexico, and it's working just fine the way things are. Make no mistake, this is a slow, hostile take over of our country. It's a perfect example of why countries need to have borders and enforce immigration laws.
How is the USA turning into Mexico? What are the stats that prove your juvenile theory? And btw...this nation was not discovered and inhabited by white folks throughout its history.

Old 06-17-2018, 07:21 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,836,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
How is the USA turning into Mexico? What are the stats that prove your juvenile theory? And btw...this nation was not discovered and inhabited by white folks throughout its history.

I can only guess that 10 million illegal immigrants mostly from MX is news to you?
I can only guess that the fact they have 3 times the birth rate of our native population is news to you?

Old 06-17-2018, 07:38 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,909,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
I can only guess that 10 million illegal immigrants mostly from MX is news to you?
I can only guess that the fact they have 3 times the birth rate of our native population is news to you?
Another BIG FAT LIE. trumpers rarely let facts get in their way.
http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...te-by-country/
Mexico..... 17.8 births per thousand
US........... 12.5 births per thousand

Old 06-17-2018, 07:39 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,385,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Another BIG FAT LIE. trumpers rarely let facts get in their way.
http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...te-by-country/
Mexico..... 17.8 births per thousand
US........... 12.5 births per thousand
I say bring them all in, and if they're illegal all the better. I for one, as a business owner, am thankful for undocumented Mexicans. If it wasn't for them and the state of California helping me, I would have to pay Americans better wages, contribute to silly things like 401k, unemployment and workers' compensation funds, follow safety rules and be subjected to lawsuits the same as employers in other industries. Thank God the Democrats keep the steady flow of cheap labor coming in.

Old 06-17-2018, 07:42 AM

4,927 posts, read 5,319,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
What? You mean those photos were shown to be taken during the Obama administration? And, what movie stars and the media have not yet gotten the message? You don't say! They are still claiming those images are from the Trump administration and not from the Obama administration?! What?!

Reminds me of all those other times that claims against Trump have been debunked, like when they claimed he was making fun of a disabled person, but even though that was debunked, they still, to this day, continue to claim otherwise.

But, they are so educated, and we are so ignorant.
LOL, not ignorant at all, deplorables, remember? Thank goodness Hillary pointed that out otherwise many would be in the dark concerning their worthiness and esteem.

Old 06-17-2018, 07:43 AM

62,996 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
You mean like animals?

I call BS on you! Trump was speaking of the MS-13 gang members.

Old 06-17-2018, 07:45 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
I think we should let them all in, which will guarantee a steady supply of cheap labor for business owners like me and put more money in my pocket, guaranteeing more cars, bigger houses and longer vacations for me and my family. If I had to pay American wages, contribute to workers' 401k or pay into state unemployment and disability funds, follow safety regulations, etc, I would be in bad shape. Thank God we have the Democrats on our side.
You have to wonder, sometimes, at the "open borders" crowd's COMPLETE lack of logic, no?

Old 06-17-2018, 07:45 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,385,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I call BS on you! Trump was speaking of the MS-13 gang members.
That doesn't matter, facts don't matter. To liberals, all that matters is what they feel at any one moment. Living indignity is a way of life for them. Once someone, like Rachel Maddow says something, it is gospel and if one tries to deny it, he is excommunicated from the religion of liberalism.

Old 06-17-2018, 07:48 AM

24,007 posts, read 15,100,850 times
Quote:
That doesn't matter, facts don't matter. To liberals, all that matters is what they feel at any one moment. Living indignity is a way of life for them. Once someone, like Rachel Maddow says something, it is gospel and if one tries to deny it, he is excommunicated from the religion of liberalism.
And I call BS on this statement by you.

Old 06-17-2018, 07:48 AM

62,996 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Asylum seekers ARE there legally, until it's determined they are not. Then they get deported. Why are their children seperated from them???

Still repeating your same old BS? Asylum seekers that show up at a legal port of entry and don't enter illegally are not separated from their kids. Why do you continue with this same old lie over and over in here? It's only those who enter illegally that are.

“Individual children are separated from their parents only when those parents cross the border illegally and are arrested,” he told Democratic Rep. Suzanne Bonamici of Oregon. “We can’t have children with parents who are in incarceration, so they are given to me. … So the best advice I have is, actually present yourself at a legal border crossing and make your case.”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...uprisings-acr/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies