Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2018, 10:25 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,232,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Turn on Rush NOW, he's going over the report, reading from texts and emails that mainstream media CENSORS. Shocking stuff! Strzok said he didn't think there was anything to the Russian Trump investigation.

The show just started so there will be more to come.
The full report is available to read, and it has been on a vast majority of news stations.

Do you have to rush to RUSH to know how you should interpret the report? It's ok, he'll tell you what to think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2018, 10:27 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,640,609 times
the most shocking thing about the report, is not the findings, but they way trumpers here on this forum and others are ignoring the actual finding and PRETENDING, it supports Trump's lies.

Let me be clear, Some Trump supporters here actually just lying. Some are trying to cherry pick a few words here and there to try to mislead people .

And i repeat The IG found that the FBI did their job ref Hillary. Trump's lies is completely BUSTED. That is it, done dusted.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:27 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
It honestly pointless to argue facts with these people. They have it in their head that Clinton committed the most incredible crime in the history of politics (even though Bush, the Bush administration, 6 members of Trumps current admin, Collin Powell etc. all used personal email addresses to conduct official business). Facts don't matter anymore. The only thing that will turn the destruction of our democracy around is if we vote in November. 35% of our population is deeply indoctrinated in a cult like manner. If the report doesn't say what you want it to say then either the process or the people involved were corrupt and/or dirty. Just have another investigation until it backs up your predetermined viewpoint. See: Benghazi.
Bingo.

The only reason to keep posting the facts here is that a lot of people read this forum who don't post. No reason to leave the lies standing for them.

This IG Report will be filed right behind Nunes' bogus memos and reports.

Trump, Fox and other Trump supporters will do their best to make something of this, but the bottom line is that the FBI went public with their investigation of Clinton's email and kept quiet about their investigation of Trump's Russian connections.

Given that's exactly what happened, it takes a great deal of cherry picking and spinning to make any sort of reasonable argument that their actions were biased against Trump.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:32 AM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Eh, I want Sessions removed because he is an authoritarian, egotistical jerk. You want him to stay where he is at?
I don’t care for Sessions either but he appears to be honest. There should be a credible reason for removing the head of DOJ.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
the most shocking thing about the report, is not the findings, but they way trumpers here on this forum and others are ignoring the actual finding and PRETENDING, it supports Trump's lies.

Let me be clear, Some Trump supporters here actually just lying. Some are trying to cherry pick a few words here and there to try to mislead people .

And i repeat The IG found that the FBI did their job ref Hillary. Trump's lies is completely BUSTED. That is it, done dusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Bingo.

The only reason to keep posting the facts here is that a lot of people read this forum who don't post. No reason to leave the lies standing for them.

This IG Report will be filed right behind Nunes' bogus memos and reports.

Trump, Fox and other Trump supporters will do their best to make something of this, but the bottom line is that the FBI went public with their investigation of Clinton's email and kept quiet about their investigation of Trump's Russian connections.

Given that's exactly what happened, it takes a great deal of cherry picking and spinning to make any sort of reasonable argument that their actions were biased against Trump.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:33 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
The full report is available to read, and it has been on a vast majority of news stations.

Do you have to rush to RUSH to know how you should interpret the report? It's ok, he'll tell you what to think.

Mainstream media cherry picks what suits their false narrative so, to be fair and balanced, I want to know the other side of the story. Then I can make my own judgments.

MSM has been wrong for the past two years so I don't waste time with them. Rush, Hannity and Fox have been right. Using common sense and logic, I have chosen my source for news. I don't have time to read 500 pages! Maybe you have a lot of time on your hands. Lucky you.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Mainstream media cherry picks what suits their false narrative so, to be fair and balanced, I want to know the other side of the story. Then I can make my own judgments.

MSM has been wrong for the past two years so I don't waste time with them. Rush, Hannity and Fox have been right. Using common sense and logic, I have chosen my source for news. I don't have time to read 500 pages! Maybe you have a lot of time on your hands. Lucky you.
See the previous two responses.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:35 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchampagne232000 View Post
It honestly pointless to argue facts with these people. They have it in their head that Clinton committed the most incredible crime in the history of politics (even though Bush, the Bush administration, 6 members of Trumps current admin, Collin Powell etc. all used personal email addresses to conduct official business). Facts don't matter anymore.
Correct. If facts mattered you would post the actual problem. Hillary used only her personal email which she wasn't allowed to do. No FOIA concerns. No Archiving. No tracks

Quote:
The only thing that will turn the destruction of our democracy around is if we vote in November. 35% of our population is deeply indoctrinated in a cult like manner. If the report doesn't say what you want it to say then either the process or the people involved were corrupt and/or dirty. Just have another investigation until it backs up your predetermined viewpoint. See: Benghazi.
Benghazi was where we armed Isis from.

Old 06-15-2018, 10:37 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don’t care for Sessions either but he appears to be honest. There should be a credible reason for removing the head of DOJ.
The Bible doesn't instruct one to separate children from their families.

Do you actually believe that?

Old 06-15-2018, 10:38 AM

57,317 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blistex649 View Post
Funny, I don't see it that way. Sure, you can say that and I see why people such as yourself see it that way. But Comey exonerating her saved Clinton beyond anything. It wasn't his decision despite what Lynch said. Comey knew that the original 'Grossly Negligent' text was a real consideration. He even said if anybody else did that, they would have been indicted.

1) Comey should have rejected Lynch's comment of "I'll take the FBI's suggestion on Prosecution" as that in itself is against department rules. Comey should have referred it back to Justice based oh the evidence. Now if a Deputy AG made the decision, the backlash would have been strong as Justice Lawyers trying to explain it from a law point of view would have ruined their credibility for future similar cases (Precedent). A 'Cop' saying that can be swept under the rug more easily since they generally operate out of sight of the courts compared to Justice Lawyers.

It would have likely gotten to the point where there would have been pressure for an Independent Counsel to make the decision due to Lynch's conflict of interest. That would have been MUCH worse for Hillary Clinton. Even controversy around that would have made it bad for her.

2) The FBI sitting on Weiner's laptop emails is much worse. If they had gotten a search warrant right away, it would have leaked anyways. Plus, FBI was legitimately worried something bad might have come out so obstructed in doing a timely investigation on it. Her poll numbers would have gotten much much worse earlier and longer giving Trump even more momentum giving Trump pure momentum for a Month.

If it was discovered this was known nearly 2 months in advance of the election, but was not pursued, it may have resulted in a Constitutional Crisis of sorts as to the legitimately of the election if Clinton won. That's why Comey waited knowing he had to do it. Thought doing it that close with her large lead would have minimized the impact (remember, polls were completely under represented for Trump). A Nominated Candidate that close to election under criminal investigation being withheld from the Public? Not acceptable. Remember, when Comey closed the investigation, that was before Clinton was the Official Democratic Candidate for President.

In any case, it's fascinating to see Comey being despised on both sides, for the same actions, but different perspectives.
Weiner laptop certainly created a dilemma for the FBI that close to the election, there were only 2 choices both of them bad. You can bet that NYPD would have leaked the emails at some point just before the election they had already leaked them to Giuliani.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies