Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2018, 09:35 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,094,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
No SPORT you clearly have problems with reading comprehension when dealing with those who torture text. Comey speaks very carefully. And he tortures the text. If you read with precision what he says is the subject matter discussed is inherently classified. He has never asserted that any direct piece of information or text got into Clinton's email system. That is because it never happened.

So go ahead. You SPORT have the affirmative. Find anywhere that anyone says a segment of a classified document was found on a Clinton email. You won't but you will have trouble admitting it SPORT

It is what happens to the SPORT who is not smart enough to avoid getting into these absurd positon defenses.

And SPORT thirst for the day you actually embarrass me. You do have a shot as I am very mature ( As you are not good at the language that means I am old) So hang on. You may yet win when I no longer respond.

Just like last time, you refuse to prove your false claim.

You've thoroughly embarrassed yourself just like last time.

We're done here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2018, 09:37 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,094,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I'm watching Laura Ingraham and she interviewed two people, one an attorney and the other might have been FBI. I was shocked to learn that FBI officials altered documents (302?) which were from the Hillary interviews. That's a crime.

Also showed a clip of Mark Meadows grilling Horowitz who wouldn't name an anonymous perpetrator, an attorney, but Meadows had her name. Supposedly the reason her name had been redacted was because the FBI claimed she worked in counter intelligence, which was a lie. They've been using the false story of classified docs and counter intelligence to avoid giving Congress documents they requested months ago. I hope they charge Rosenstein with contempt of Congress and then impeachment. Mr Peepers is only postponing the inevitable.

We need to see a conga line of orange jumpsuits handcuffed together, marching into court.
Yes, altering 302 reports is very concerning, I wish I had more confidence in the IG to get to the bottom of this...but I don't.

Old 06-20-2018, 09:43 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,421 times
Quote:
No SPORT you clearly have problems with reading comprehension when dealing with those who torture text. Comey speaks very carefully. And he tortures the text. If you read with precision what he says is the subject matter discussed is inherently classified. He has never asserted that any direct piece of information or text got into Clinton's email system. That is because it never happened.

So go ahead. You SPORT have the affirmative. Find anywhere that anyone says a segment of a classified document was found on a Clinton email. You won't but you will have trouble admitting it SPORT

It is what happens to the SPORT who is not smart enough to avoid getting into these absurd positon defenses.

And SPORT thirst for the day you actually embarrass me. You do have a shot as I am very mature ( As you are not good at the language that means I am old) So hang on. You may yet win when I no longer respond.
Pardon me, but why did Hillary decide to use a private server, hmm?

She was SOS, after all. Was that protocol; precedented?

And, then there's the Weiner lap~top that belonged to her girlfriend's Congressman husband, that the FBI, and the SDNY, had no clue what to do with THAT hot~potato...

The SWAMP has been exposed!

So has the FACT that many libs foolishly went right along with all the lies from the left.

It's all over now, baby blue.

Old 06-20-2018, 10:23 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,339,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Pardon me, but why did Hillary decide to use a private server, hmm?
It was convenient and she was used to it.

Quote:
She was SOS, after all. Was that protocol; precedented?
Predecessors and many others in government did the same including Comey.

Quote:
And, then there's the Weiner lap~top that belonged to her girlfriend's Congressman husband, that the FBI, and the SDNY, had no clue what to do with THAT hot~potato...
That was simply her aide using a convenient route.

Quote:
The SWAMP has been exposed!
Garbage

Quote:
So has the FACT that many libs foolishly went right along with all the lies from the left.
Which exist only in the fantasies of the right.

Quote:
It's all over now, baby blue.
Again in your fantasies..

Old 06-20-2018, 10:27 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,013,165 times
Quote:

Garbage

You might want to re-read Comey's statement that convicted her but concluded (wrongly) she didn't break any laws:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

In that vein, it's very similar to the IG report that caused the progs and the MSM to chain the subject to the border (again).

Old 06-20-2018, 10:35 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,339,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
You might want to re-read Comey's statement that convicted her but concluded (wrongly) she didn't break any laws:

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

In that vein, it's very similar to the IG report that caused the progs and the MSM to chain the subject to the border (again).
You folks never give up no matter how wrong you are.

Comey has no authority or skill to determine whether Clinton emails are or are not classified. They all appear to have been authored in the State Dept or outside the government. If so only Clinton gets to determine their classification.

Simple but beyond the ken of the right wing.

Old 06-20-2018, 10:51 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,421 times
Quote:

Garbage

If you're SOS, you are expected to adhere to the Constitution; the rule of Law.

Just because Comey failed to do so does NOT excuse Hilary.

There is an OATH that was disregarded by both of these miscreants.

Old 06-21-2018, 04:01 AM

51,648 posts, read 25,800,144 times
Quote:
You folks never give up no matter how wrong you are.

Comey has no authority or skill to determine whether Clinton emails are or are not classified. They all appear to have been authored in the State Dept or outside the government. If so only Clinton gets to determine their classification.

Simple but beyond the ken of the right wing.
Hard to believe they are still focused on Clinton using a private server several years ago because her emails might have been classified when Trump openly passed classified intel to the Russians in the Oval Office and claims he can pass any classified intel he wants to Putin.

Then I remember that these are the 28% who support ripping children from their mother's arms and locking them up in makeshift institutions.

Old 06-21-2018, 04:19 AM

18,008 posts, read 27,450,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Hard to believe they are still focused on Clinton using a private server several years ago because her emails might have been classified when Trump openly passed classified intel to the Russians in the Oval Office and claims he can pass any classified intel he wants to Putin.

Then I remember that these are the 28% who support ripping children from their mother's arms and locking them up in makeshift institutions.
Now for a little Schoolhouse Rock!

Conjunction junction, what's your function? Projection deflection, what's your malfunction?

Old 06-21-2018, 04:36 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
If she got a classified document from the CIA it would come via a secure channel...not the internet...and would have normal security markings. It is in fact agreed that none of the Clinton emails had any security markings other than three that had (c) markings indicating that a section was confidential. Clinton has denied noticing this which is believable as the subject master was apparently her schedule which was declassified upon being completed.

And I would also note that classified material in the head of an aide could well be included in a State Dept document and its practical classification would be whatever State said it was. One would have to go to the White House and use Presidential authority to override.
"If she got a classified document from the CIA it would come via a secure channel .not the internet...and would have normal security markings."

EXACTLY! It DID!

They found an email FROM hillary to her staff to RE-WRITE the info and send it to HER on her PRIVATE email server.

Do you know what "SAP" material is?

https://asweetdoseofreality.com/2016...lary-off-hook/
Quote:
Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.
Gowdy: It was not true?
Comey: That’s what I said.
Gowdy: OK. Well, I’m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true.
There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said “I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.” That is true?
Comey: There was classified information emailed.

"One would have to go to the White House and use Presidential authority to override."

NOT true.

The ORIGINATING Authority, the State Dept., the CIA, the DIA, NSA, etc., determines the classification put to material THEY CREATE.

THAT originating Authority CAN change the classification. And yes the president has the highest authority and CAN change classifications.

Who issued you YOUR TS clearance?

Last edited by Quick Enough; 06-21-2018 at 04:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies