Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2018, 08:22 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,863,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-staten island View Post
Unfortunately Schumer is my Senator in NY. It was a year ago a nut shot up House members at a softball practice. Her behavior is dangerous, CNN, MSNBC need to stop fanning the flames before someone gets hurt.

and therein lies the problem. the left wing nut jobs that waters was speaking to will end up going too far, and threaten republicans, who will defend themselves, and many people are going to get hurt over this ignorance incited by the democrats. and shummer and pelosi and many other democrats will get caught up; in this, and waters will be the engine which loses them the house in november.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 08:23 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,778,487 times
Maxine has all you snowflakes butthurt.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:25 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,385,948 times
Maxine is trying her best to keep the address of her mansion a secret.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:26 PM

4,761 posts, read 7,839,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john-staten island View Post
Unfortunately Schumer is my Senator in NY. It was a year ago a nut shot up House members at a softball practice. Her behavior is dangerous, CNN, MSNBC need to stop fanning the flames before someone gets hurt.

Not that we needed any more proof, but this is solid evidence most of our congresscritters are detached from reality and don't really care about any of us. She would never get out there and do as she asks. She knows she doesn't have to. She knows there are people crazy enough to do it, and she knows there are people crazy enough to take it to the next level.

I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, this should NEVER be acceptable from someone who claims to represent us at any level, local to national. Blow up the phone lines with calls, send emails, protest in DC.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankys bbq View Post
Not that we needed any more proof, but this is solid evidence most of our congresscritters are detached from reality and don't really care about any of us. She would never get out there and do as she asks. She knows she doesn't have to. She knows there are people crazy enough to do it, and she knows there are people crazy enough to take it to the next level.

I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, this should NEVER be acceptable from someone who claims to represent us at any level, local to national. Blow up the phone lines with calls, send emails, protest in DC.
Hopefully this will be nipped in the bud now. I think the Democrats have realized that this hateful behavior isn't good politics, so they are now trying to backtrack. Wish they would realize that their points on illegal immigration is also bad politics and bad for the country as well and gain some common sense.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:29 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,778,487 times
No Trumpers will mess with Maxine because she could take you.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:30 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,339,875 times
Maxine Waters reads list of times Trump has called for violence
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...d-for-violence

Old 06-25-2018, 08:34 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times
Judicial Watch Files House Ethics Complaint Against Maxine Waters For Inciting Violence and Assaults on Trump Cabinet

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ress%20release

Old 06-25-2018, 08:37 PM

35,084 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelManiac View Post
This is why Trump will in in a landslide in 2020..go ahead make fun of the President's voters...I am sure my masters degree mother disagrees with your trolling.
This is why I'm thinking of switching to the GOP even though I'm a left-wing Democrat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Maybe people should harass Maxine in front of her mansion or as she’s getting into her limousine.
That's a good idea since I'm sure she doesn't go the gas station herself; her chauffeur does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Maxine Waters should be the poster child for term limits. I keep waiting for her to just go away but it's not happening.
Can she run for her seat and for President as the Democratic Party's nominee at the same time?

Old 06-25-2018, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
This is why I'm thinking of switching to the GOP even though I'm a left-wing Democrat.That's a good idea since I'm sure she doesn't go the gas station herself; her chauffeur does.Can she run for her seat and for President as the Democratic Party's nominee at the same time?
Waters/Pelosi 2020!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies