Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2018, 11:49 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,888,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Your unhinged, snippy, fake outrage fuels us conservatives. It lets us know we chose the right person for POTUS..thanks again
Trumps not a conservative and small government supporters recognize the lessor of 2 evils is still evil. But many supporters can't stand the despicable progressive left which is far worse than the horrible progressive right. The anyone but Hillary crowd voted him in.

Granted he has done a few good things. Meeting with N Korea and Russia for example. That's what sets him apart. He's still a horse**** president. He increased spending and he's keeping us involved in other nations civil wars. Two things he said he wouldn't do. He lied. It's not his bs flip flop game he plays when he lashes out. He purposely raised spending and he purposely gets us involved in the Middle East.

Trumps supporters are becoming everything they complained about when Obama was in office. You defend policy. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2018, 11:53 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,657,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
John Brennan is an unhinged lunatic, show me one former high ranking security official that accused a sitting POTUS of treason.
We've never had a treasonous president until we got the cheeto.

Yes, treason. Look up the definition.

He gave aid and comfort to the enemy in Helsinki.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:57 AM

57,360 posts, read 26,263,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Interesting mr obama removed high ranking military for saying negative things about his leadership but all and any employee discipline is an outrage for current occupant of the White House
Why do I get the feeling the current residents of USA don’t believe in democracy
Comparing a general's public criticism of the president or his policies is a guaranteed path to retirement, these are civilians.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:57 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
If you dont understand why the President singling our political opponents to have their security clearances revoked is problematic, then I can’t help you. There are objective, non-politicized procedures to deal with issues like these. Usurping objective, standard procedure for expediency to effectuate political retribution is something that no one should tolerate, even in the banana-est of Republics.
So it's a problem because Trump does it for personal reason but it's not a problem that someone willing to lie to America while under oath still has a security clearance?

Why is not both a problem? It's OK for someone like Clapper to commit perjury and get by with it? How does this work? He's above the law? Or is it that he worked under Obama at the time?

You are what you condemn.

Old 07-24-2018, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This has never been an issue until now. We have never had agents intelligence personnel behave like this - at least in this generation. They are bad apples. The problems are not systemic.

I'm not ready to overturn the system because of these people.

We have never had a president publicly criticize his own intelligence agencies and praise Russia, we are in unique territory.

Old 07-24-2018, 12:59 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,122,361 times
Imagine Brennans' jaw when he saw the announcement. In baseball this is called the high hard one right under the chin.

SuHWWWWEEEET!

Old 07-24-2018, 01:02 PM

20,838 posts, read 17,122,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
We have never had a president publicly criticize his own intelligence agencies and praise Russia, we are in unique territory.
I had to negotiate a contract with an adversary a while back. I showed up with a bottle of wine. Imagine how that broke the ice. Now some could criticize me for the move, but guess who is working with us now?

And in the same breath they call Trump a traitor. News for y'all. He's smarter than the perfidious old guard. Bring on the future Mr. President.....bring it on.

Old 07-24-2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I had to negotiate a contract with an adversary a while back. I showed up with a bottle of wine. Imagine how that broke the ice. Now some could criticize me for the move, but guess who is working with us now?

And in the same breath they call Trump a traitor. News for y'all. He's smarter than the perfidious old guard. Bring on the future Mr. President.....bring it on.
Well done, maybe Trump should try your approach and unite the country rather than shouting and tweeting all the time. You defeat your enemies when you make them your friend.

Old 07-24-2018, 02:00 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,600,838 times
Funny the outrage when Obama did the same. Do as Dems say, not as they do!

I think most Americans, including me, never knew that FORMER government employees even had security clearances and we all want those clearances revoked.

I worked in a high security job and when I left I had to turn in my security card and someone came to scrape off the company parking sticker from my car.

Old 07-24-2018, 02:01 PM

45,606 posts, read 27,230,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Remember this from last year?

Sessions: FBI Has Stepped Up Efforts to Find Leakers

This is an indicator that Brennan, Comey, et al. are no longer useful. Think about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies