Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2018, 03:47 PM

24,647 posts, read 9,472,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Oh, you're claiming your black heritage all of a sudden because it's convenient?

I just think of you as the poster who was formerly in the Air Force and formerly black since your posts sound like a white racist.
Oh, my posts are suppose to change the color of my skin? How convenient for you. Last time I checked I was still a black conservative. I just think of you as an unstable white guilt liberal who hates black conservatives and believes all blacks should think the same, and bashes veterans.

Don't worry Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Allen West, Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, and Clarence Thomas are all persecuted daily by unstable white guilt liberals such as yourself for being black conservatives.

I'm with excellent company and love it. My black conservative wife also loves it.

Last edited by Rocko20; 08-15-2018 at 04:18 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2018, 03:53 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I never stole anything from 7/11 as a kid.
I stole a rabbit and a GI Joe. Both resulted me taking a beating from my dad. I never stole from 7 Eleven either or any other store for that matter. I did worse things. Throwing apples at buses, I threw a couple of carp in the neighbor's pool, etc. The difference is that my parents didn't spazz out on the victims or touch them in anger.

Old 08-15-2018, 03:57 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
That guy shouldn't have punched the woman even though her kid stole from him. The the local police deal with it. He should be arrested for assault & battery. The woman should also be held to task for what her kid did.

On the other hand, it's not news except for the Race Hucksters who want to use it as something else to divide America. That is what they do.

Old 08-15-2018, 04:03 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
That guy shouldn't have punched the woman even though her kid stole from him. The the local police deal with it. He should be arrested for assault & battery. The woman should also be held to task for what her kid did.

On the other hand, it's not news except for the Race Hucksters who want to use it as something else to divide America. That is what they do.
Both were guilty of assault.....
If you touch an officer while they are confronting you, you get charged with assaulting an officer. Why would it be any different for civilians?

Old 08-15-2018, 05:26 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berd Man View Post
You're obviously not a Black person. You're entire posting style is phony. Putting Colin Powell in the same group with Clarence Thomas is pretty Hilarious. I guess to you, all Black Conservatives are the same. I've gone through this thread and others and all you do is trash Black people, if you're not the Samuel Jackson Self hating Django Character in real life you're definitely a White racist pretending to be black. I'm pretty sure it's the latter.
Because according to you, black people are not individuals and are only allowed to think one way.
Good to know.

Old 08-15-2018, 05:36 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berd Man View Post
Why do White People worship Asians? Why do you think you speak for all Asians? Asians don't need you to speak for them and generalize about how they feel about Blacks. They are not your pets. I know White men all worship and fetishisize Asian Women but get over your BS arrogance. This is not 1944, I know you're trying to form some sort of White-Asian Alliance in order to trash all other groups.
It’s a spin-off of the gay-staight alliance.

Old 08-15-2018, 06:05 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Oh, my posts are suppose to change the color of my skin? How convenient for you. Last time I checked I was still a black conservative. I just think of you as an unstable white guilt liberal who hates black conservatives and believes all blacks should think the same, and bashes veterans.

Don't worry Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Allen West, Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, and Clarence Thomas are all persecuted daily by unstable white guilt liberals such as yourself for being black conservatives.

I'm with excellent company and love it. My black conservative wife also loves it.
If you had paid attention you would know I'm a moderate Democrat who hates liberals a group I often criticize, and I have nothing to feel guilty about. No white privilege for me -- that's all made up nonsense.

The reality is, I'm just bashing you.

But I should lay off because you really do sound unhinged.

Old 08-15-2018, 06:08 PM

I know at least some of you posters saying she deserved it - would be singing a different tune if this was some petite blonde white woman. Not all of you - because you just love violence - but some of you would.

Old 08-15-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I stole a rabbit and a GI Joe. Both resulted me taking a beating from my dad. I never stole from 7 Eleven either or any other store for that matter. I did worse things. Throwing apples at buses, I threw a couple of carp in the neighbor's pool, etc. The difference is that my parents didn't spazz out on the victims or touch them in anger.
You and DD were thugs.

Old 08-15-2018, 06:54 PM

78,437 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I know at least some of you posters saying she deserved it - would be singing a different tune if this was some petite blonde white woman. Not all of you - because you just love violence - but some of you would.
Yes, some of the asian defenders would switch black, some of the black defenders would switch asian.

What's new on CD?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies