Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2018, 09:10 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post

You sound ignorant.
Violent and unhinged.

In addition to hating your own race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2018, 09:23 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
A lot of good kids get caught shoplifting. We used to rip baseball cards from 7/11 as kids. We were raised well, we were just mischievous. None of us grew up to be thugs.

It happens.
I never stole anything from 7/11 as a kid.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:28 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
He had every right to go after the stolen item. He went overboard when assaulted, but that's hardly a reason for lethal injection death penalty.

This will blow over in no time and the business will continue on.

You sound ignorant.
He should get no punishment. Soon Ja Du shot a black girl in the back of the head for stealing from her store and she got no punishment at all. Not saying that’s right, but if she got to walk for that then it’s not fair to punish him for this.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:46 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,468,542 times
I couldn't run the original video so can't really comment, but, this is her version, I don't know if it's true or not. I know one thing, after viewing some of the videos on youtube, both sides need to check themselves. Good grief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekuYmryE5X0

All I know is people are getting crazier and crazier everywhere you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCFJ1pGyFYQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMv5Uc9HqBE

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...uty+shop+owner

Old 08-14-2018, 09:50 PM

9,471 posts, read 10,812,644 times
He is a business owner trying to stop thieves from stealing from him. When the woman was confronted she shoved him. He responded by hitting her. I think that whole family learned that he won’t put up with their violence or theiving ways.

I remember how the Koreans responded to the threats against them during LAs race riots. They formed militias and protected their property in a very organized and aggressive way. They completely got my respect for their actions during that disorder. This man appears to have a bit of their spirit although I admit I have no idea what his nationality is.

Life lesson.....want to be treated well in businesses? Don’t steal and make sure your children dont either. Very simple

Old 08-14-2018, 10:46 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,468,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
He is a business owner trying to stop thieves from stealing from him. When the woman was confronted she shoved him. He responded by hitting her. I think that whole family learned that he won’t put up with their violence or theiving ways.

I remember how the Koreans responded to the threats against them during LAs race riots. They formed militias and protected their property in a very organized and aggressive way. They completely got my respect for their actions during that disorder. This man appears to have a bit of their spirit although I admit I have no idea what his nationality is.

Life lesson.....want to be treated well in businesses? Don’t steal and make sure your children dont either. Very simple

Uh huh.

We all know, toddlers are always keeping their hands to themselves all the time never taking things off store shelves out of the view of parents sometimes a moment late and then you have to go back to return and item. Again, not saying this is the case here, but, Seems only one motivation why some are being especially hard on this particular women.

I admit, I've gone after someone who tried to take my merchandise when I was selling at an outdoor event. I just asked the person for my watch back, if he hadn't, I wouldn't have put my hands on him, but I would have tried to attract enough attention arguing with him. Today considering how crazy people are, I probably wouldn't have been so bold though, but, I do understand not wanting to call it a loss as it would out of my pocket for every item taken.

People on this site are quit to take sides based on one thing only quite often you all make your bias quite clear though won't admit it.

Old 08-15-2018, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post

Daniel, do you realize how silly your post sounds? She didn't *shove* him. That was a swat, as though she was brushing off whatever he was saying.

Whatever happened to not overreacting to every little thing that happens throughout your day? You know, being rational and responding in a way that makes sense given the situation.

It seems like people are just waiting to get mad and hit somebody.

Old 08-15-2018, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I never stole anything from 7/11 as a kid.
We didn't have 7/11 in our area when I was a kid, we had small corner stores. I never stole anything from them either but some of my friends did. And I know other kids did, too. Some did it only once. Some did it once because of a dare. That was the worst thing they did growing up, as far as I know, and it was a fleeting phase.

It wasn't right, but it happened.

Old 08-15-2018, 06:45 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Uh huh.

We all know, toddlers are always keeping their hands to themselves all the time never taking things off store shelves out of the view of parents sometimes a moment late and then you have to go back to return and item. Again, not saying this is the case here, but, Seems only one motivation why some are being especially hard on this particular women.
Yes, there is only one reason. The fact that she's a POS mother that defended the criminal acts of her child and attacked the store owner, rather than punishing the kid and apologizing. Of course our usual round of C-D racists will try to pretend it's something else.

Old 08-15-2018, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I couldn't run the original video so can't really comment, but, this is her version, I don't know if it's true or not. I know one thing, after viewing some of the videos on youtube, both sides need to check themselves. Good grief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekuYmryE5X0

All I know is people are getting crazier and crazier everywhere you go
It's obvious she's lying when she says she didn't even hit him, she just turned to walk away. Watch the video again and you can see his head move back.

So now her credibility about what happened is zero as far as I'm concerned.

Asian store owners + black patrons are not always a good mix.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies