Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2018, 03:28 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,990,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
What did a blue dress and a blow job have to do with real estate?
I don't know, care to discuss the price of the tea in China while you are at it? Just pointing out an observation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

30,291 posts, read 23,777,638 times
lol

Yet another day where the left sits in hopeful glee thinking, yet again, "We got him this time!"

Except you don't, and you're going to suffer yet another let down when you realize you were lied to, again.

This has nothing to do with Trump. Feel free to keep doing this to yourselves, and I'll keep laughing every time. I suppose at some point it's going to get sad and pathetic, but I love watching you all get your hopes up again and again and again. And then I love watching how angry and bitter you are when your dreams didn't come true.

7,300 posts, read 3,403,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
What in the world are you talking about?

Robert Mueller was charged to investigate Russian collusion, and other crimes that are uncovered in the process of the investigation.

He has a blank check, which is how Whitewater ultimately led to Monica.
Whitewater does not compare to this. To posture like it does in disingenuous. Whitewater was an issue that was specific to probable business crimes committed by the Clintons. There was evidence.

Whereas this began on no evidence specific to Trump, and was largely supported by Kremlin sourced "oppo" fictitious narratives bought and paid for by the DNC and targeting Trump (which is effective collusion on the part of the DNC, that wholly overshadows an a Trump camp meeting that led to nothing).

So, on one had you have an investigation that was specific to Clinton, based on evidence, and thus not a partisan witch hunt. On the other, you have an investigation that was not specific to Trump but is obviously targeting Trump (aka: a partisan witch hunt).

Moreover, the gravity of both issues, as measured by the possible effects on our democracy, is not in the same ballpark.

With that fact in mind, that this special investigation looks to be much more rootless, partisan, and thus corrupt makes the two situations not comparable in any way.

20,883 posts, read 9,572,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
The illegal alien who allegedly killed the missing College from Iowa? That has been a pretty big story in it's own right.
That is true, but is it worthy of putting above the Cohen and Manfort stories? IMO only if you're trying to minimize those two stories.

3,519 posts, read 2,825,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
I bet if I looked hard enough and threw millions of the taxpayers money at it, I could find a felony or two on the OP as well.
Yeah, riiiiiiiiiight.

In any case, between Cohen and Manafort, the government can recoup millions of the taxpayer's dollars that those two DID NOT PAY, while the rest us do pay our taxes.

4,750 posts, read 3,571,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
The only thing it has to do with Trump is that it appears nearly all of Trump's associates are criminals.
Birds of a feather . . .

or

You're judged by the company you keep.

Old 08-21-2018, 03:29 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,740,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
You can have the tax charges, we’ll take the Supreme Court, better trade deals, record stock market, record business optimism, 3% GDP growth etc.
Plus the wall, mass illegal alien deportation, deregulation, fair trade and the sound of the democratic party circling the drain.

Old 08-21-2018, 03:29 PM

20,883 posts, read 9,572,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
And now we have Anti American leftists comparing Pearl Harbor to a political persecution of their political enemies...christ almighty it sounds like Bolshevik Russia in here.
YOU, my friend, are about the most anti-American person here. You hate democracy, thus, you hate America.

Old 08-21-2018, 03:30 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,825,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
lol

Yet another day where the lift sits in hopeful glee thinking, yet again, "We got him this time!"

Except you don't, and you're going to suffer yet another let down when you realize you were lied to, again.

This has nothing to do with Trump. Feel free to keep doing this to yourselves, and I'll keep laughing every time. I suppose at some point it's going to get sad and pathetic, but I love watching you all get your hopes up again and again and again. And then I love watching how angry and bitter you are when your dreams didn't come true.
I guess you did not hear what Cohen plead guilty to today. Check out counts 7 and 8 as he references "the candidate". Does he have another candidate he worked for his pocket?

Face it. The wheels are coming off the clown car pretty fast.

Old 08-21-2018, 03:30 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,636,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
This isn't even a conversation. This point has been litigated here ad-infinitum for a long time. Being late to the party doesn't mean that it is legitimate to rehash this as some kind of legitimate perspective.

Trump has no friends in Washington, which was evident in the election period. The Republicans weren't for Trump, they were largely against him in the election period. Did you forget? We didn't. He has been and will continue to be attacked and stabbed in the back by people who hate him on a partisan basis. To include "Republicans" (Neocons) who are not the same political contingent as the base who elected him.

[i]So, please, stop with the disingenuous "but...but... dems Republicans"! garbage, as if they are somehow now a measure of objective balance.

I swear, you liberals and Neocons largely depend on good people forgetting what you did five minutes ago for your narratives to work whatsoever.[/i[
golgi1....please stop making excuses for this man.
This isn't about hate but corruption and will only get worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies