Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2018, 03:46 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,835,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
Cohen and Manafort on the same day. There are perp walks and there are perp conga lines. Let's see how many more line up.

This is one hell of a witch hunt. Looks like we've got a whole coven here.
Gonna need more firewood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2018, 03:47 PM

37,221 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
A source familiar with the deal told Fox News that it includes a guilty plea and jail time of between three and five years. The deal does not involve a cooperation agreement with federal prosecutors.

LOL.....and the balloon deflates for leftists hoping to bring President Trump down....AGAIN.
He did, however, implicate Trump in two felonies while not making a deal. I'd love to see what he could do if he decided to cooperate...

Old 08-21-2018, 03:47 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I thought KellyAnne was Trump’s campaign manager.

Remember her? Skinny Jersey girl who outsmarted the Clinton team and remembered where Michigan and Wisconsin are?

And she squeaky clean.
She was, she came in after Manafort left the campaign.

Old 08-21-2018, 03:48 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,817,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
Cheer all you want. Just wait until Mike Pence is President.
The Bible thumpers are pretty much running this country right now even under Trump. Pence will be pretty much Trump on policy, but a "boring" behind-the-scenes President who has the dignity to hold the office (even though I strongly disagree with him) which is preferable to what we have now.

3,079 posts, read 3,122,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
You people followed Obama off a cliff for almost 9 years . The country is doing incredibly better in less than 2 years since Trump has been in office than Obama's disastrous 8 in office.
Who on Obama’s team got convicted of a federal crime? Please enlighten me. I know you’d like to wish Trump’s corruption away but got news for ya. It doesn’t work that way. Just admit that you support a criminal. Say it with me. Trump is a clumsy criminal thug!!!

10,513 posts, read 5,169,235 times
LOL, the Trump Cult grasping at straws: "Manafort has nothing to do with Trump." We'll see about that. There's a reason Trump hired Manafort in the first place. It has to do with rubles. Millions and millions of rubles.

Old 08-21-2018, 03:49 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,169,672 times
Quote:
Sad to watch so many leftists who obviously hate America cheer on a political persecution simply because of political differences..sad day for democracy and abuse of the justice system.

I'd say those that hate America are the ones that don't believe in justice and are fine with fraud, corruption and attempts to influence the election ie Trumpists.

19,786 posts, read 22,680,815 times
Quote:
And now we have Anti American leftists comparing Pearl Harbor to a political persecution of their political enemies...christ almighty it sounds like Bolshevik Russia in here.
So people have voluntarily plead guilty to real crimes, and in one case a jury of citizens also found guilt of crimes- all in accordance with US judicial system- our ‘laws’, and you call those that agree with jury ‘un-American?

That’s laughable.

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
You mean like, Hillary Clinton with Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein. And Anthony Weiner. And the huge numbers of their associates who have wound up dead.
Guess again. Jeffrey Epstein and Trump are old buddies.

"...Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, and the two were friends. According to the Daily Mail, Trump was a frequent dinner guest at Epstein’s home, which was often full of barely dressed models. In 2003, New York magazine reported that Trump also attended a dinner party at Epstein’s honoring Bill Clinton..."

Old 08-21-2018, 03:50 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,835,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I thought KellyAnne was Trump’s campaign manager.

Remember her? Skinny Jersey girl who outsmarted the Clinton team and remembered where Michigan and Wisconsin are?

And she squeaky clean.
I wouldn't exactly say that...
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...rdstrom-234838
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies