Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 05:33 AM

20,836 posts, read 17,112,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Trump v Sessions is theater. The more Trump hammers on Sessions, the more the left defends him and praises his honesty and bi-partisan integrity. Now there can be no complaints when Sessions brings the hammer on the corruption of the DNC.

Sessions secretly hired John Huber & a staff of almost 500 to investigate all criminal referrals from the IG. They've quietly been at work for over a year now. He had them set up in Utah, far from the swamp creatures and media spotlight of DC. Sessions has 50k+ sealed indictments sitting on ice. An average year sees about 1k sealed indictments, so Sessions has something massive up his sleeve. Sessions offered his resignation and Trump refused it. Trump could have accepted it, rid himself of Sessions and avoided the political firestorm, but chose not to. It's a game.

I think there's a very strong chance that any or all of the following are also part of the same game...Bannon, Stormy, Cohen, Omarosa. I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting at the moment.
Ive heard this theory before on the twitter feed from friends of mine. I just don't see it yet I hope it's true. In the lack of real evidence of it's existence I would have to say that if it walks like a duck.....its a duck. So my vote would be that Sessions in spite of his legendary rep is now a duck. I will be happy to be proven wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2018, 05:52 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
"Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired back Thursday at President Trump for saying he “never took control of the Justice Department,” putting out a sharp statement vowing the agency won’t be “improperly influenced” by politics..."

Sessions fires back at Trump's latest slam: DOJ won't be 'improperly influenced' by politics | Fox News

Previously Sessions has kept silent when Trump attacked him and the DOJ.
Why has Sessions finally grown a backbone and is pushing back at Trump?
Has he finally decided that Trump is going to be gone soon?
What does he know that has not yet been made public?
Are other GOP officials finally going to jump from the U.S.S. Trump before she sinks?
Who will be next?
Inquiring minds want to know.
The walls are closing in on Trump.
Grab the popcorn.
Tic toc. Tic toc.

Ken
IMO, Trump is trying to get Sessions to be MORE public about ALL the GOOD thongs the DoJ is doing.

All we get from the LSM is BAD news. The economy is BOOMING, wages are up, employment is UP setting NEW records, one of the greatest consumer confidence ratings in DECADES, fed revenues INCREASING, etc. etc., etc and the LSM IGNORES ALL OF IT.

Old 09-03-2018, 05:59 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Talking No doubt, the work of a stable genius

Quote:
Trump v Sessions is theater. The more Trump hammers on Sessions, the more the left defends him and praises his honesty and bi-partisan integrity. Now there can be no complaints when Sessions brings the hammer on the corruption of the DNC.

Sessions secretly hired John Huber & a staff of almost 500 to investigate all criminal referrals from the IG. They've quietly been at work for over a year now. He had them set up in Utah, far from the swamp creatures and media spotlight of DC. Sessions has 50k+ sealed indictments sitting on ice. An average year sees about 1k sealed indictments, so Sessions has something massive up his sleeve. Sessions offered his resignation and Trump refused it. Trump could have accepted it, rid himself of Sessions and avoided the political firestorm, but chose not to. It's a game.

I think there's a very strong chance that any or all of the following are also part of the same game...Bannon, Stormy, Cohen, Omarosa. I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting at the moment.

Sure!

This "behind the scenes" super massive investigation is a secret that only you, tRump, Qanon and Alex Jones know about.

It'll be one heck of an October surprise. After all, we've seen what masters of 3D chess tRump and his cronies are. This'll blow the lid off Russiagate and finally put Hillary in jail and bring on the red wave in the elections.

tRump is like, really smart.

Trumplings...

SO desperate.

Old 09-03-2018, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
IMO, Trump is trying to get Sessions to be MORE public about ALL the GOOD thongs the DoJ is doing.

All we get from the LSM is BAD news. The economy is BOOMING, wages are up, employment is UP setting NEW records, one of the greatest consumer confidence ratings in DECADES, fed revenues INCREASING, etc. etc., etc and the LSM IGNORES ALL OF IT.
No they don't.

The rwnj media you listen to tells you they don't. So you swallow that lie and repeat it within the right wing echo chamber. All of what you've mentioned has been reported prominently.

Carry on.

Old 09-03-2018, 06:21 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
That's because it WOULD be obstruction of justice - just as it was when he fired Comey.
Trump is toast already, he just doesn't know it yet - though I suspect it's starting to dawn on him. Mueller is almost certainly gathering a tsunami of evidence against him - just as he did with Manafort.

Ken
"That's because it WOULD be obstruction of justice - just as it was when he fired Comey."

Thank you for your VERY BIASED UNINFORMED OPINION.

You might want to look up what, "Serves at the PLEASURE of the President" means.

Being you brought up Comey, he SAID , "Trump CAN fire me for ANYTHING OR NOTING".

But, YOU know more than anybody else!

Old 09-03-2018, 07:31 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,340,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"That's because it WOULD be obstruction of justice - just as it was when he fired Comey."

Thank you for your VERY BIASED UNINFORMED OPINION.

You might want to look up what, "Serves at the PLEASURE of the President" means.

Being you brought up Comey, he SAID , "Trump CAN fire me for ANYTHING OR NOTING".

But, YOU know more than anybody else!
He CAN fire anyone he wants for "anything or nothing". That DOESN'T mean it's NOT obstruction of justice. It just means he can physically do it. Trump could order any and every military secret be turned over to our enemies. He could order our military to stand down in the face of an attack. He could order our armed forces to lay down their arms and surrender to an enemy. He can do ALL those things. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be treason. It just means he could do it.

The President is NOT a king. He doesn't have unlimited power to do whatever he wants without consequences. There's LOTS of things he CAN do which he would pay a price for (up to and including impeachment and even prison). I know you folks have totalitarian tendencies, but sadly for you, that's not the way the country works (which is a GOOD thing). In the end, Trump will pay for his abuse - and so will the Republican Party.

Ken

Old 09-03-2018, 09:02 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,718,061 times
Quote:

50,000 sealed indictments? You think Sessions has identified 50,000 people involved in a plot against Trump? Or that he "secretly" hired 500 investigators and it's all still a big secret? Does that sound vaguely plausible to you?

Old 09-03-2018, 09:18 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,023,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I'll bet you're a birther. Just like Trump. And if you're not then you have to admit that Trump lied.
Ohhhh nooooo, you've found me out...

Old 09-03-2018, 09:22 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Ohhhh nooooo, you've found me out...
Did Trump lie about Obama's citizenship? Simple yes or no question.

Old 09-03-2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
50,000 sealed indictments? You think Sessions has identified 50,000 people involved in a plot against Trump? Or that he "secretly" hired 500 investigators and it's all still a big secret? Does that sound vaguely plausible to you?

Qanon and Alex Jones told him so.

"You'll never hear this from the liberal mainstream media!"

Very amusing.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies