Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2018, 10:35 PM

32,074 posts, read 15,072,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
So the media, in your view, exist to target one person and hold them accountable.
They don't need to hold other criminals in gov. accountable if they aren't the President ?

Makes me wonder how people get into outer space without a spaceship or some astronaut training.
Are you still upset with the media for Nixon resigning . Republicans covered for Nixon as long as they could. But in the end they had to give in because the evidence was overwhelming. Without the media, our government can do what they want without accountability. And that’s not acceptable
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2018, 10:44 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No wonder it seems we are discussing things with people that have no clue what so ever. Because we are!

"FBI and DOJ are part of the Judicial Branch" LOL!!!! Go research that, before you look even more foolish.

CLUE:
President Donald J. Trump, is the highest law enforcement official in the USA.
Here is another clue for those who talk about Mueller like he is some super cop.
Always with the comment we don't know what Mueller's got.
We have to wait and see when he ends it.

He doesn't sit on the highest perch.
Trump does and he has access to all the documents and reports.

We don't know what Trump knows or if he is setting his own trap for the criminals in the DOJ.
Giving them all the rope they need to hang themselves.

Old 09-02-2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Here is another clue for those who talk about Mueller like he is some super cop.

We don't know what Trump knows or if he is setting his own trap for the criminals in the DOJ.
Trump has no idea what Mueller has because he’s not privy to it. He doesn’t have access to anything. Trump isn’t smart enough to set a trap. He’s not even smart enough to stop tweeting when it could possibly be used against him.

Old 09-02-2018, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Are you still upset with the media for Nixon resigning . Republicans covered for Nixon as long as they could. But in the end they had to give in because the evidence was overwhelming. Without the media, our government can do what they want without accountability. And that’s not acceptable

You brought up Watergate and Nixon.
I'm not the least bit interested in them but you seem to have some pent up rage to express. No problem, this is the place to do it. You could be swinging a bike lock on a chain as you type but I'm not threatened if you are.

With media in the pocket of one political party there is no accountability of gov.

That's not acceptable.

Old 09-02-2018, 11:11 PM

Quote:
You brought up Watergate and Nixon.
I'm not the least bit interested in them but you seem to have some pent up rage to express. No problem, this is the place to do it. You could be swinging a bike lock on a chain as you type but I'm not threatened if you are.

With media in the pocket of one party there is no accountability of gov. That's not acceptable.
You are so funny. I have no pent up rage.

Old 09-02-2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:

Good !!! That is progress. Its good to get it all out of the system.

Now do you have any reasonable actual topic issues you would like to discuss ?

Old 09-02-2018, 11:35 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,737,772 times
Quote:
Trump has no idea what Mueller has because he’s not privy to it. He doesn’t have access to anything. Trump isn’t smart enough to set a trap. He’s not even smart enough to stop tweeting when it could possibly be used against him.
Just like when you said Trump wasn't smart enough to be elected POTUS. Just like all those other things you said about Trump that you were wrong about.

Old 09-03-2018, 12:07 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,337 times
Quote:

Does he yet? I was curious and saw this article in my quick search. It's from May, so things could have changed by now, but it doesn't seem like he has access to all.

"After the meetings – which included the Justice Department, FBI officials, congressional leaders from both parties, and Democratic and Republican leaders of the intelligence committees – Democrats said they saw no evidence to support Republican allegations that the FBI acted inappropriately.

Nonetheless, Giuliani said the Trump camp wants access to the material presented at those briefings to help prepare the president for a possible interview with Mueller."

Trump won't be interviewed for Russia probe 'unless he can access classified information'

This really has been a wild ride. I dont know how it will all end, since we all know so little of the whole matter. Wait and see how the cookie crumbles, whichever way it does. If its nothing, that would be odd, but hey, that's how it turned out and life would go on.

Old 09-03-2018, 04:23 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Pretty sure the constant accusations of "pent up rage," "anger," "hatred," "rage," etc. are merely projections.

Old 09-03-2018, 04:26 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,218,912 times
I do not believe Mueller has seen this thread.
I am sure Mueller and staff still working.
Why they just had another guilty plea at the end of last week.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies