Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2019, 01:59 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,596,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Maybe down the road America will have no police...just every man for himself. Only the strong survive. Some times the way liberals vilify authorities, that's actually what they want...lawlessness, anarchy.

Well see...I'll be ready.
Are you saying she should not have been found guilty ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2019, 04:12 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Yes, it could easily have been a maintenance guy doing an emergency, like a water leak or something, in which the apartment staff have full right to enter under every lease I have seen.
It could have been her boyfriend, or mom or maybe a surprise party, in her "own" apartment ; She was tired, distracted by sexting with her boyfriend. What I don't get is how she made a perfect shot in the "dark."

So glad she did not get off free as a bird. When she said she was going in to kill; that did it. Plus the prosecution did a great job.

I was surprised at the murder charge, except when I think about it she went in to kill, by her own admission. I thought manslaughter, just glad she was convicted.

She took the life of a great young man with a bright future. But, no one needs to die in their own home no matter if we are great or not. I thought the prosecution made such a good point, when he said, "our homes are our sanctuary, we don't need police coming in and killing us for no reason, not in Dallas, Texas, America or anywhere."

Old 10-02-2019, 05:45 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,737,785 times
Quote:
No what I'm saying is the irony is he would still be alive, right now as we discuss, if not for insane liberal open-borders free-for-all. That's what I'm saying.

Liberal government has so much blood on their greasy paws. Sad. Sad sad sad.
You know, I think Wall Street would be able to find a use for your ability to see so confidently what absolutely would happen (or not happen) in alternate future timelines.

Or maybe not.

Old 10-02-2019, 05:50 AM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Maybe down the road America will have no police...just every man for himself. Only the strong survive. Some times the way liberals vilify authorities, that's actually what they want...lawlessness, anarchy.

Well see...I'll be ready.
With that leap, we may have a new world record.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27...rd_progression

Old 10-02-2019, 05:50 AM

28,664 posts, read 18,768,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
We know the race baiting laywer Benjamin Crump was involved, the same Crump who was involved in the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown cases. Remember that Michael Brown attacked the cop and tried to grab his gun, and that Brown was being targeted for questioning because he had committed a violent robbery. Also recall that Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman, verbally threatened to kill him and then was slamming his head against the sidewalk. None of these are racial cases but attorney Crump made this all about race.

Most BLM cases have been debunked. IN the case in Cleveland, the black kid's toy gun DID look real and people thought it was a real gun. In Baltimore, the police showed negligence with Freddie Gray but there was no evidence they were racially motivated and they clearly didn't intend to kill Gray. We do know that Freddie was a career criminal. The only two cases where the cop was actually wrong was with Eric Garner and the case in South Carolina where the black suspect was shot in the back. But even then, that is only two cases, and even in these two cases its not proven its due to racism.

So Colin Kaepernick should get up off his knees and respect this country and appreciate everything this nation has given him......same with those soccer players.

It's always telling when someone has just stepped out of an alt-right echo chamber.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:34 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,628,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
We know the race baiting laywer Benjamin Crump was involved, the same Crump who was involved in the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown cases. Remember that Michael Brown attacked the cop and tried to grab his gun, and that Brown was being targeted for questioning because he had committed a violent robbery. Also recall that Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman, verbally threatened to kill him and then was slamming his head against the sidewalk. None of these are racial cases but attorney Crump made this all about race.

Most BLM cases have been debunked. IN the case in Cleveland, the black kid's toy gun DID look real and people thought it was a real gun. In Baltimore, the police showed negligence with Freddie Gray but there was no evidence they were racially motivated and they clearly didn't intend to kill Gray. We do know that Freddie was a career criminal. The only two cases where the cop was actually wrong was with Eric Garner and the case in South Carolina where the black suspect was shot in the back. But even then, that is only two cases, and even in these two cases its not proven its due to racism.

So Colin Kaepernick should get up off his knees and respect this country and appreciate everything this nation has given him......same with those soccer players.
Freddie Gray was riding a bicycle, by the time the cops got done with him, his spine was broken.

You call that negligence?

It also came out they gave him what they call a "rough ride", not strapping him properly.

Doesn't matter what color he was, he was murdered.

Only two cases where the cops were wrong huh? That would be funny if this wasn't such a serious matter.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:34 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,084,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
With that leap, we may have a new world record.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27...rd_progression
There's definitely an agenda here behind the downfall of America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Are you saying she should not have been found guilty ?

I said pages back that she kind of got what she deserved. She was a quota hire and now she is a victim of the circumstance. Same with this fellow who is now dead. Casualties of the left agenda.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:39 AM

8,167 posts, read 6,920,059 times
Quote:

I said pages back that she kind of got what she deserved. She was a quota hire and now she is a victim of the circumstance. Same with this fellow who is now dead. Casualties of the left agenda.
most definitely.
She should NEVER have been a police officer.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:48 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,702,646 times
I think the case here in Minneapolis, where the Somali Police officer shot and killed a white women and the case there in Dallas shows parity. The Somali Police officer is now serving time for murder and this white police will be serving time for murder. That is what I like to see. Its an example of equal application of the law, regardless of color of victims or officers involved. This is a win for America....as I see it. If you see it differently....those two cases....and think the Somali should have been charged and not this officer.....or that the Somali officer should not have been charged but this women should have been......you have a problem.

Old 10-02-2019, 06:55 AM

13,480 posts, read 8,373,059 times
Quote:

How is she a victim of circumstance? The shooting was all done by her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies