Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 12:27 PM

46,374 posts, read 27,210,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
Care to apply that to the Mueller investigation?

Sure, 6 months of on and off talks versus almost 2 years of steady everyday investigation, and still ZERO collusion....6 months and moving forward. See the difference.

Quote:
On one hand, "these negotiations take time! It isn't something that happens overnight!" Yet, there's a whole lot of conservatives asking why the Mueller investigation is taking so long... "Why can't they wrap this up already!?" ?

Over 2 years, and ZERO collusion....

Quote:
Like I said in an earlier post... selective reasoning. And when simple logic is refuted, it simply reinforces it as well as proves selective reading.?

Glass half full vs glass half empty...we know which one you are....

Quote:
And as for Moon Jae In's quote - that was from Jan 2018. 6 months before the Summit that has borne no fruit other than a photo-op and US-North Korea talks falling apart. So, how exactly should Trump take credit? Credit for what? His own failed deal? I thought we were already safe from North Korea. Why do they need negotiate this again? Why aren't USA diplomats doing this?

Yep, that's when trump start the ball rolling for the talks between SK and NK....that credit...don't like it to bad, "And when simple logic is refuted, it simply reinforces it as well as proves selective reading"

I think your quote fits you well right here...^^^^

When was the last time NK fired or tested a rocket?

We received at least hope that American Soldiers are being brought home. 1 family had a dog tag of their father returned....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2018, 12:41 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,736,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I read we had no details...did you get some.

WOW - -you are good.

Didn't Kim agree to dismantle nukes with Trump already?

Hmmm.

You cannot bring yourself to see what a REAL LEADER of the free world looks and acts like.
The Alpha will win in everything called LIFE!

Old 09-19-2018, 12:48 PM

11,239 posts, read 8,332,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post

And TRUMP gets the credit, not Obama, Not Hillary, Not the democrats.
Absolutely right. Remember that though, when he tries to blame it all on Hillary and Obama, because he gets credit.

I'll have to live with that, if N. Korea actually dismantles. I feel pretty safe that I won't be eating crow for dinner.

You'll have to live with that if N. Korea doesn't dismantle. TRUMP get's credit for it. I hear Crow goes nice with Kim Chee.

Old 09-19-2018, 12:49 PM

13,684 posts, read 4,975,082 times
Quote:
After decades of nothing at all happening...... and problems getting WORSE....

We at least have the North Koreans moving in the right direction.

THAT . IS . PROGRESS

And TRUMP gets the credit, not Obama, Not Hillary, Not the democrats.
I will give Trump credit for getting things moving in the right direction. But excuse me if I hold off the celebration until we hear more about these unspecified conditions.

Old 09-19-2018, 12:49 PM

37,805 posts, read 41,094,709 times
Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim-agree...095939910.html

Trump wins again. His methods are unconventional -- and exactly what this country needed after decade after decade of the establishment's politicians doing what politicians do best....NOTHING.
I think President Moon Jae-in deserves some credit, too. Now they are discussing bidding for a joint Olympics.

Old 09-19-2018, 03:29 PM

10,865 posts, read 4,394,851 times
Trump should get a statue erection in Korea, or maybe have a statue of Kim, Trump and Moon together.

Old 09-19-2018, 03:30 PM

24,756 posts, read 9,549,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
MAGA has been the success story with a lasting legacy.
Yup, the community organizer couldn't do in 8 years what Trump did in 2.

Old 09-19-2018, 03:34 PM

48,581 posts, read 35,002,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
Trump should get a statue erection in Korea, or maybe have a statue of Kim, Trump and Moon together.

Freudian.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 09-19-2018, 03:59 PM

25,994 posts, read 18,974,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And what direction is that? Kim stating, "If you do some things--and I'm not going to tell you what--then I'll do some things."

Wow, that's progress, all right. I wonder if there is even one cultist anywhere with an IQ over 50? I doubt it.
I wonder if there is anyone here with an IQ great enough to do anything but ad hominem attack? There doesn't seem to be.

And yes, of course, L'il Kim has spontaneously, of his own accord, decided to consider getting rid of his nukes. He just woke up one morning and said, "Hot damn, I think I'll consider dismantling my nukes today." There was no prompting, help, or further input from anyone else anywhere. L'il Kim just spontaneously angelified.

Old 09-19-2018, 04:09 PM

48,581 posts, read 35,002,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I wonder if there is anyone here with an IQ great enough to do anything but ad hominem attack? There doesn't seem to be.

Like you just did in that sentence?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies