Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2018, 08:04 PM

35,070 posts, read 17,014,369 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Mourn who? The Palestinians burning tires that pollute the air with dangerous carcinogens over Israel? The Palestinians throwing grenades at Israelis? The Palestinians filling balloons with helium and floating incendiaries over Israelis and starting fires?/
What your missing is the good Hamas does in the world. They build and man mobile hospitals that save countless lives in earthquakes, tsunamis, floods and typhoons. Hamas and Hezbollah are a light unto nations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2018, 08:06 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
What else should the U.S. do when the aid gets diverted to Swiss bank accounts at best and building of terror tunnels at worst?
Ridiculous. Was that in Breitbart? Trump has given Israel carte blanche and a blank check. Ivana and Jared are thrilled. Netanyahu is thrilled. Sheldon Adelson is thrilled. Meanwhile, Trump has taken away every single bit of aid for the Palestinians.

“In 40 years following U.S. policy in and outside government never seen any Administration simultaneously support Israel so uncritically and go after Palestinians so harshly both without logic, purpose or national security rationale,” he said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...pitals-n907876

Trump orders US to strip $200 million in aid from Palestinians
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/24/polit...aid/index.html

US confirms end to funding for UN Palestinian refugees
Trump administration to pull support for essential services helping 5 million people

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ugee-programme

Trump administration cuts $25 million in aid for Palestinians in East Jerusalem hospitals
The decision comes after the state department said it would also end funding to the United Nations relief agency for Palestinian refugees.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...pitals-n907876

Senate Passes Bill to Enshrine $38-billion Military Aid Package to Israel Into Law
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/sena...-law-1.6340748

Trump approves largest-ever aid package to Israel
Trump approves largest-ever aid package to Israel - Jewish Journal

Old 09-24-2018, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Ridiculous. Was that in Breitbart?
That was in my head. I wrote it myself. I'm a left-winger who does not need to rely upon a right-wing rag such as Breitbart.

I think what's scandalous is the abuse taken by those gentle souls in Hamas, Hezbollah, Black September (1971-1973), Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Khmer Rouge, Seminoro Luminoso and the Symbionese Liberation Army.

Old 09-24-2018, 08:17 PM

Quote:
That was in my head. I wrote it myself. I'm a left-winger who does not need to rely upon a right-wing rag such as Breitbart.

I think what's scandalous is the abuse taken by those gentle souls in Hamas, Hezbollah, Black September (1971-1973), Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Khmer Rouge, Seminoro Luminoso and the Symbionese Liberation Army.
I think taking away 100% of all Palestinian aid, which wasn't that much to begin with, only in the millions, while giving the largest amount in history - in the billions - to Israel, then watching the Israelis bomb the Palestinians after we just defunded their hospitals is disgusting

and I also think this will come back on us.

This is all about Ivanka and Kushner.

Old 09-24-2018, 08:50 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Kushner's "peace process" sounds like an oxymoron. All Kushner, Ivanka and Trump are doing is starving and taking medical care away from millions of Palestinians while giving Israel billions in which to kill them.

Palestinians would be better off. They may starve and have no medical care but they wouldn't be facing the added annihilation of Israel killing them with billions of US dollars. With Trump, we've given Israel a blank check and taken everything from the Palestinians. We have abandoned any semblance of a two state solution. Ironic that we have given so many billions to Israel while Trump complains about UN nations.
Perhaps if the Palestinian's allies, the Iranians, would supply medical aid, food and shelter-instead of weapons, explosives, rockets and terrorists-things would be different. Palestinian savages are just useful idiots for Islamic nations trying to complete a genocide against the people of Israel. No different than what they have been trying to do since 1948.

Old 09-24-2018, 08:52 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Honestly? Not our problem. We need to stop giving both parties any aid, or being involved in their problem. We should not be the world police. The amount of influence that Israel has on American politics is insane. If they had to face their neighbors alone without us, maybe they would try and get along better. And if Palestine had no external support, maybe they would too.
Ditto

Old 09-24-2018, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Perhaps if the Palestinian's allies, the Iranians, would supply medical aid, food and shelter-instead of weapons, explosives, rockets and terrorists-things would be different. Palestinian savages are just useful idiots for Islamic nations trying to complete a genocide against the people of Israel. No different than what they have been trying to do since 1948.
They are savages? That sounds so...Republican. What Trump is doing will only send desperate Palestinians to Iranians. No good comes from giving everything to one side while starving and harming the other side. We have abandoned the two state solution in favor of Trump's daughter.

Old 09-24-2018, 09:00 PM

Quote:
They are savages? That sounds so...Republican. What Trump is doing will only send desperate Palestinians to Iranians. No good comes from giving everything to one side while starving and harming the other side. We have abandoned the two state solution in favor of Trump's daughter.
Would you consider the September 11 planners savages? Or is everything OK if it's not done by Jews or white people?

Old 09-24-2018, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Would you consider the September 11 planners savages? Or is everything OK if it's not done by Jews or white people?
Funny example. I was just thinking that Trump's moves could lead to another Bin Laden. Exactly what I was just thinking about.

We have gone decades playing peace keeper and now with Trump, he's taken 100% of everything away from the Palestinians including hospital funding, then given endless billions in military money to Israelis. Now we watch the Israelis attack the Palestinians after we defunded their hospitals so they can bleed out and die.

We used to take a measured approach, but not anymore. Trump's daughter and husband are Jewish, he gives Kushner Mideast peace and of course Kushner's solution is 100% of everything to Israel and 100% against Palestinians. Sheldon Adelson bought himself a very generous president and Ivanka gets what she wants. Can't wait until she posts pictures of her children next to the bleeding dying Palestinian children.

Old 09-24-2018, 09:10 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
Cute story-but no basis in fact. The Palestinians have plenty of money-for weapons, for the 30,000 rockets they have fired at Israeli cities, for constructing tunnels to allow them to infiltrate Israel and kill civilians, to buy mortars, to arm their citizens with knives to slaughter innocents. To say nothing of paying huge rewards to families of terrorists. It is long past time to stop supporting terrorists in the ME-onces that for 70 years have been trying to commit genocide.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies